main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena The Official NFL Discussion Thread (Now Featuring Time's Person of the Year, Taylor Swift!)

Discussion in 'Community' started by PRENNTACULAR, Nov 25, 2006.

1. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    Juliet316 likes this.
  2. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Josh Elliot did the story, so no. :p

Seriously, though, that's pretty cool.

3. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
  4. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    This Packers/Lions game is pretty good. Sucks waiting all day for the Sunday night game.

5. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Yessss! Very little chance of another 4th quarter collapse. Bring on the Cowgirls for Thanksgiving!

Edit: I didn't realize McCoy got hurt during the game. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

6. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    I was at the Chiefs fame today for the Save Our Chiefs movement led Black Out game. I don't know if anyone saw some of it, but about 35-40% of the normally red stadium were dressed in black in protest of the Chiefs being awful and not firing Pioli yet.

DarthTunick likes this.
  7. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    As a hater of all things Dallas Cowboys, you Cleveland Brown fans should note that I too am a fan today. ;)

Good game in overtime, though!

8. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Dammit Jacksonville. So many chances to put that away. I just want to draft first.

heels1785 likes this.
  9. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    *sighs* So close to facing a defeated Cowgirls team Thursday. Oh well... The Redskins can still beat 'em.

Rew likes this.
  10. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    i dunno why, but i've felt an incredible disconnect with this season. maybe it's because of the replacement refs earlier, but i'm having trouble even caring about anything that's happened this season. which is really weird.

11. ma_petite

ma_petite Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 26, 2006
    That's because you don't really have a team and there is no clear favorite for you to cheer for at this point.

I need to go back to napping. Since I woke up the Colts have given up a punt return and then Luck threw a pick six.

(mobile sock of s65horsey)

Darth McClain and Point Given like this.
  12. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    i like the bengals (being born in cincy), always have. i've always liked the colts, saints and packers. those are my teams, as it were. i'm glad that luck has turned out to be good, and that they are looking to get better for the foreseeable future. i'm kinda miffed at the saints situation as a whole both that they let it happen and the results, but more tired of hearing about the mess than anything else. i don't even really know what's going on with the packers because i've only been able to see a single game (yay living in tennessee and getting stuck with the putridness that has been the titans for the last three years). the bengals... are going to be better in the future. maybe. but they have problems.

but overall? i just don't care. and i'm not really sure why. but no, it's not that i don't have teams i like (maybe not that singular team like a lot of people, but *shrugs*. bengals first, everything else second), it's just that i didn't get to be excited at the start of the season because i refused to watch after the first game with the replacement refs. it was terrible, slow, and i refused to support what the NFL was doing. but apparently losing that connection at the start of the season made it hard to connect at any point. i'm just really meh overall. but then it's not just football at this point, i'm really kinda meh about sports in general right now.

13. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Oh good grief, the Steelers are wearing the Bumblebee uniforms again.

14. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    :oops:

EDIT

so the broncos are apparently not a team to be messed with this year. or something.

15. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    Was there really any doubt of that Cowboys/Browns game going into overtime? Romo facing Cleveland in a battle of Who Wants To Lose This Game More.

The Bengals might've also had one of those battles with KC, except ANDY DALTON IS THE RED RYDER BB GUN OF THE FUTUUUUURE!

Also Aaron Rodgers to Randall Cobb was amazing, okay I'm done.

16. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    They have Peyton Manning as their QB. There really wasn't much doubt once Peyton proved he's close to 100%.

17. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

I was stuck at work (such as I am for 99% of Sundays during the NFL season), so hopefully it gets a mention during the replay/highlight shows.

18. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Not thus far, but then again I've only really seen NBC's Highlight/pre - Sunday Night game coverage.

19. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    As a Steelers fan, I don't have a good feeling about tonight. But maybe the bumble bees will blind the Ravens with their hideousness, and things will work out. :p

20. LloydChristmas

Sep 3, 2012
    Patriots better be careful, the more they run up the score on people the closer Eli Manning gets to scooping up the playoffs version of one of those stars in Mario Kart.

21. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    maybe it's because you have byron leftwich playing tonight mcclann.

22. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Speaking of backups, any word on if Alex Smith is cleared to play tomorrow or not?

23. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Yeah, I don't have much hope for the Stillers tonight. I'm probably going to skip watching the game in favor of Seattle-LA

24. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Yeah, Leftwitch might have something to do with that. :p

I hope that he doesn't pull a Charlie Batch, and break his wrist during a snap, or something equally absurd.

25. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    And Leftwhich runs it in for a Touchdown to start the game.