main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation clues to episode VII in episode VI

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by luvlucas-com, Nov 19, 2012.

1. luvlucas-com

luvlucas-com Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2009
    Glad to be back havent posted in a couple of years.
    In my excitement for episode 7 i watched jedi and afew things occured to me at the end please speculate away.
    i beleive now the reason hayden's head replaced sebastian shaw was because lucas knew he was going to do 7 so by putting hayden in there it allows anakin to come back as a force ghost played by hayden.
    lucas re-inserted the jedi temple and senate building into the background during the celebration scenes on coruscant again he will most likley be using these in 7 especially the temple and as we last saw it on fire in sith it was assumed it was destoyed it didnt appear in the E.U for ages i wonder now if its inclusion in the E.U was in conjunction with its inclusion in the dvd release

2. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    The new trilogy will be an interquel detailing the backstory of Obi-Wan's Blu Ray krayt dragon call

yggdrasil311 likes this.
  3. aguywithabiggun

aguywithabiggun Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 1999
    Wtf dude! Too bad Art Bell was kidnapped by the Moth Man and sent to Atlantis to mine mars rocks. I mean, if the nephilim wanted our earth women, why not time travel back into the past and just inject GMO's into our ancestors Lizard Men enslavers? That way the stargate could be used as a heat ray instead of a mind control device!! Besides, the illuminati have already tapped into the crop circle's mana power in order to funnel it to Luciferian Janitors so we would never be able to find the area 51 secret underground civilization that are converting the earths mantle into deadly vaccines that are then converted into baby chupracabas and then diffused into our ATMOSPHERE by covert military chemtrails so why even try and remote view the elven cities under the sphinx for dreamwalkers who dont CARE that the moon is really a hollow space station harboring an evil race of grasshoppers?!! Huh? Tell me THAT

YellowSaberMaster likes this.
  4. Julius Vernon

Julius Vernon Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    I have had similar thoughts about the insertion of the temple and Hayden. I think it at the very least opens up doors to use these items. I don't know that it ensures that we will get those things, but we'll see.

As I speculated on the Jedi Temple I can't help but think that at some point the Jedi had to work their way back to the temple via gaining the trust of everyday citizens. So I think it is almost necessary that there will be a time when the Jedi are developing outside of the temple (or at least that is backstoried).

5. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    After watching ROTJ yesterday I thought Yoda's line "pass on what you have learned" when he was dying might be something that plays into Ep 7, i.e. he shouldn't be the 'last Jedi'.

Apart from that? Who the hell knows.

6. JoeyArnold

JoeyArnold Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    By the time the sixth film came around, the big three were family. They roll in and save Han Solo as a team early on in the Return of the Jedi. Why not continue to build from that? It is like building on Oceans Eleven by making Oceans Twelve and Thirteen. Why come up with new actors and characters for an Oceans 14?

7. YellowSaberMaster

YellowSaberMaster Jedi Master star 1

Jan 21, 2003
    HOLY KRAP DUDE~!
    Creative, very creative. And so very confusing. You forgot to mention MAJESTIC12 though!

8. BoomBach

BoomBach Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2012
    Concerning what you said about Hayden maybe it's a possibility they'll be doing Vader's Glove story arc.

9. gregvader123

gregvader123 Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 16, 2012
    Ahh the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The green screening has begun.

10. lord_eidolon

lord_eidolon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 2, 2004
    People will read into anything.