main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit EU Jedi in EP 7

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Kyris Cavisek, Nov 19, 2012.

?

Which EU Jedi do you want to appear in EP 7?

1. Corran Horn

40.0%
  2. Kyp Durron

34.0%
  3. Saba Sebatyne

24.0%
  4. Cilghal

28.0%
  5. Kyle Katarn

48.0%
  6. Octa Ramis

12.0%
  7. Kam Solusar

18.0%
  8. Lowbacca

30.0%
  9. Skywalker/Solo Children

60.0%
  10. All New Jedi

18.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kyris Cavisek

Kyris Cavisek Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    Here it is, let the EU fans vote on who we want to see in EP 7. Vote for as many as you like... Be realistic though.

2. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Tash Arranda.

_Catherine_ likes this.
  3. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Galaxy of Fear? The Junior Reader answer to Goosebumps?

4. CeiranHarmony

CeiranHarmony Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 10, 2004
    NONE AT ALL... NONE SHALL PASS!

leave them where they are would be best. cause the Sequels arn't good for them. They would not survive them anyway I bet. See what happened to Aayla.. at least Quinlan survived the Prequels due to a cutscene cutting his death :p

Still I want to see all EU characters in some form in the EU and in tv spinoffs maybe if done right and justice. Otherwise, not so much.

5. Tinwe

Tinwe Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 20, 2012
    Heck, I haven't even read Galaxy of Fear, and still I think Tash Arranda is pretty cool. :D

6. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    I voted for Kyle Katarn before I read the need to be realistic.

Sorry.

It's obviously unrealistic for Kyle to appear as the bad guys would be dead in two minutes, so discount my vote.

7. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    What about Zak???

8. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Skippy the Jedi Droid.

9. Jeff_Ferguson

Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost star 5

May 15, 2006
    Lusa. Topless Centaurs sell.

Havac and Tim Battershell like this.
  10. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Wanna see Ken the Jedi Prince

11. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    would Kyp Durron make a great jedi to see on screen?

12. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    Any nonhuman.

13. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Any bets on Lowie? Lucas didn't like Jedi Wookiees but then makes one in TCW. Now he is only an advisor. So... predictions on everyones favorite wookiee's Jedi nephew appearing.

kataja likes this.
  14. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Kyp is good, however... fans are closely aligned with Corran Horn and Kyle Katarn. It will be tough to get all three of them in the film. Probably 1-2 on a master's council (since it will probably get a bunch of much needed aliens). I could see Corran as Luke's advisor. Perhaps discussing something behind closed doors. Kyle will be seen in a fight. It is where he belongs. Kyp, where would we get to see Kyp. He causes trouble and is kind of a rogue in the Order. How will he be included it tougher.

15. Danzo

Danzo Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 20, 2012
    I voted Saba because she's a race not explored in the films and would make for an interesting addition. I also voted Octa but my reasoning for her would be kind of dependant on how her role played out. I would love to see a female Jedi who matches the males in terms of action. If she was put in but relegated to the same role of the females in the prequels (mostly sitting around and nodding with a tiny bit of fighting in AotC) then my interest in her would be lost.

16. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    I'd like Octa if they made her the species of Adi Gallia. I think that would fit well.

17. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Same as Adi Gallia? You must want them to kill Octa off then. :p

18. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Wouldn't care one way or another. However, same species doesn't mean same fate.

19. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Right now the only Masters above 4 votes consist of Corran Horn, Kyle Katarn, and Kyp Durron (barely). Also Lowie is rocking just under the 50% mark.

20. Silas Nightstalker

Silas Nightstalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2012
    I personally want to see the Solo/Skywalker children, but I really feel like Mara Jade needs to be included in all this.

kataja likes this.
  21. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    I'd love for her to get a mention. If she gets a mention, then she is official G Canon. However, I am operating this forum under the assumption that the Eu is in it's current state. I'd love Ganner Rhysode to show up. But we all know that is not going to happen.

kataja likes this.
  22. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    I voted for the 'All Jedi' box so Seha Dorvald would have a chance to appear - teamed up with Ben, maybe, although she has/had a crush on Valin. Then if Vestara came back into the picture we might get a romantic triangle or two - good dramatic possibilities?

23. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Seha would be a perfect romance for Ben. I've been waiting for Allston to take it there.

24. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    okay i gotta ask what's the info on Corran Horn?

25. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Corran Horn is a former Corellian Security detective, and Rogue Squadron pilot. Descended from a special sect of the Jedi that were automous with the Corellian sector, Horn has force potential and was raised by an adoptive father. When Mirax, his wife is captured, he goes to Luke asking to be trained as a Jedi. He rescues his wife, they have two children, Valin and Jysella. However Horn isn't a super powered Jedi like Starkiller or anyone. Horn struggles with Telekinesis but is strong with power absorbtion (think Han's blaster bolts being caught in Vader's palm). He is often used within Jedi starfighter units and stealth/detective missions. During the NJO, he fights a Vong over the fate of Ithor(ia?) he wins but the Vong still tear apart the planet. Afterwards, he is distraught taking a less militaristic view and offered to quit the order since he had failed. Luke refuses, Corran is often seen as Luke's confidant when Mara isn't there. Lots of good stuff about him.