main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Jaden Korr

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Silas Nightstalker, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyris Cavisek

Kyris Cavisek Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    True and possible, I'm just trying to think of who the most probable is...

2. Danzo

Danzo Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 20, 2012
    I'm pretty sure Thrawn was in the Unknown Regions building up the hand during 1ABY right?

3. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    I see it now...

Luke looks at Jaden and feels like he's seen that face somewhere before. He didn't notice before, but now Jaden's a bit older, there's a strange likeness... but he can't quite think where he's seen it...

Oh frack.

Palpatine's clone!

:p

4. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    AFAIK. He has made some return visits from time to time (Choices of One and Side Trip, for example) but his main return visit (and his access to ysalamiri and Cloning Technology) took place in 9 ABY.

5. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Not impossible, Zorr! Particularly if the clone was a blank slate. Luke only saw Palps after all the Sidious damage had been done - and would there be many holos of Palps in his younger days about?

6. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    WHAT?

7. Danzo

Danzo Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 20, 2012
    Yeah I figured he'd been back but seems highly unlikely that he'd be committing to random cloning and then chucking the clone on Coruscant when his own operations are taking place so far away. Throw in the not getting access to Ysalamiri and cloning cylinders until 9ABY and it seems beyond unlikely.

8. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    If anyone was experimenting with clones then, I would tend to pin the blame on Palps, myself! The only dating evidence that I can recall from Crosscurrent/Riptide is Thrawn-era uniforms - and how often do uniforms change that radically in design?

9. Darth_Culator

Darth_Culator Jedi Master star 2

Dec 10, 2005
    Exactly.

10. TychoCorde

TychoCorde Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 3, 2012
    I said this over in another thread but I think it's more relevant here, I agree with Zorr (even if he may have been joking) that Jaden may we be a clone of Palpatine. The image on the cover of Riptide kind of vaguely resembles him and we haven't seen any images of Palpatine as a young man, (besides the cover of Plageuis right?)

not that images are consistent.

11. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Pictures of young Palpatine you say? Look no further than Dark Empire!

Robimus likes this.
  12. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Which also has some similarities to the Riptide cover image. Very interesting.

13. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Lets see the pictures side by side...

14. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    My only gripe is that they made Korr a white human male.

15. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    I agree. I always wanted a Kel Dor Jaden. But if they are going to make him a clone of another character we knew before... then it's ok I guess

16. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jaden Korr

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Young Palpatines...

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Obi Wan Kenobi

17. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Obi-Wan is Palpatine's clone?! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!

(But, no, I must admit, as much as I'd actually love Jaden being a Palpatine clone without Palpatine's spirit, I'll be very surprised if the cover artist had a clue.)

18. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    [Diversity]All white people look alike.[/Diversity]

I don't think Jaden looks like Papatine or Kenobi.

Gamiel likes this.
  19. Darth_SHOT

Darth_SHOT Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 11, 2004
    okay my conclusions from that wonderfull duology are as follows:

Thrawn created an Unknow Regions based project with the itent to clone force sensitive individuals, with, at the very least, the objective of inserting a sleeper agent on Coruscant. The list of clones produced by this project are:

Alpha - Kam Solusar clone
    Hunter - Mara Jade clone
    Seer - Lumiya
    Scar - Roganda Ismaren
    Two-Blade - Unkown (he was over two meters tall, was there any GCW era force sensitive that could match the description? an emperor's hand?)
    Runner - Kyle Katarn clone
    Maker - Lassin (a student from Luke's academy) clone
    Soldier - Jaden Korr (?) clone

My personal theory on what's going on is this: Soldier was the "perfect" clone, the only one that didn't have the same disease as the others, was mentally stable and very strong in the force (that's why the One Sith want him for their cloning project and call him Prime). He was the first working prototype of the project. The guy we call Jaden was a clone from Soldier, the second batch as it were.

Lassin (the guy from the Academy killed in the Disciples of Ragnos crisis, that Jaden sees in a vision that triggers his entire adventure in Crosscurrent) was the second perfect clone from the project and, like Jaden was inserted in the New Republic as a sleeper agent. That's why he appears in the vision, he was one of them.

Jaden Korr is killed in Riptide, but Kedrynn uses a Rakatan mind spear and implant his memories on another clone (a Jaden Korr clone created by the One Sith, helping the umbarans) so he survives in another body (kinda).

I also see the cloning project has a continuation of Vader's research on cloning force sensitives (the same research that led to Starkiller's clones in TFU 2). Thrawn used that (perhaps it was also locked away on Mount Tantiss??? Palps would surely find it VERY interesting, with him interest in creating clones of himself and all...) and perfected the method, thus creating perfect, stable and powerfull clone aka Soldier.

20. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    All cool, all probably close to true, but who is Korr a clone of?

21. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Maybe he like X1 and X2 a clone of a random jedi. Or he is a composite of several jedi/Sith ala Serpentor

22. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Qui Gon Clone. Luke has no effing idea who his master's master was or looked like. Heck we don't even know what a young Qui Gon looks like... No clue how they got his DNA, but yeah

23. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    My money is on Irek Ismaren for Two-Blade.

Kyris Cavisek likes this.
  24. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Also Streen, Gantoris, Kyp could be Korr's DNA benefactor...

25. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Could it be Galen Marek III? ;):D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.