main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Back to the Future vs Fast and Furious

Discussion in 'Community' started by JMaster Luke, Nov 24, 2012.

1. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Finally my Back to the Future/Fast and Furious edit dub is finally ready to be viewed. I have the first 11min uploaded and good to go. The first link is 1 of 4 parts of my BTTF Voice over movie.

I really hope everyone enjoys this. I worked on this movie for about 6 months. Lets me know what you think and share with your friends.[​IMG]

2. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    this is pretty funny man. i took part in something like this once. it's fun.

3. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    a little feedback though, i think there aren't enough jokes. funny ones anyway. it's hard not to lose interest after about 5 minutes. also the scenes that have full on sound effects and music make the parts that have absolutely no background noise seem weird.

4. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Thanks for the feed back. The whole edit is roughly 40min long. I still have to have a 'story' in there, so sometimes i have to give up some 'jokes' to progress the story forward. Even when there are jokes they aren't all gonna be flat out funny. As far as the silence scenes....i try to always have at least some sound going on. Since i take out all the original sounds, so i can put the new voices in the movie i have to put in whole new sound effects. (very few times i could just use the existing sounds from the movie.) But your right some scenes have more sounds then other. :) Always room for improvement. Glad you checked it out though. Thank you.

5. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    I'm rather disappointed in the fact that you made Doc Brown sound like Peter Sellers, but had no Dr. Strangelove jokes.

6. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    You should just call it "Back to the Fast and Furious." None of this versus business unless the main characters from each film are dueling one another.

7. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    The actual title is just 'Back to the Future Dub' but i put the vs fast and furios for two reasons as the forum title. 1) to catch the eye of fast and furious fans 2) Marty does vs the f&f characters in a race.
    Portions of the movie involve Marty wanting to race until he wins.

As far as docs voice i kept trying different voices until i found one that i liked. i cant now but ill check out that video link soon.

8. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    I just watched this clip....to me that sounds more like the original doc then my doc voice. I do not have any reference to this movie, but this is just part 1 of 4. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the parts when the are uploaded.

9. AAAAAH

AAAAAH Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    back to the fast and furious future

10. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    ^^^ Hey now thats a pretty cool title! :)

11. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Do you just want to see Vin Diesel beat the snot out of a man with Parkinsons? You monster.

Darth_Invidious and Souderwan like this.
  12. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
  13. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    This is an FX test that will show up in the 2 of 4th clip. Marty vs Fast and Furious racers. :)

14. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    yeah i know. you are free to use it and you are welcome. i am absurdly generous.

15. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Thank you. Man your avatar is funny. you had a different person yelling a couple days ago now you have a new one (which is funnier ).

16. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    well yelling is important, you know. gets the blood pumping, adrenaline flowing, etc. it is essential to a healthy life. but i might change this up next time - maybe i will have someone crying, like say...jack!

17. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Now Jack could cry. He would almost do that in every episode. Great show, dumb ending :)

18. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    The 2nd part of 4 is out!

I'm trying to add link to my original post but can't seem to find edit option for the first post. But anyways, check out this clip. Hope everyone enjoys!

19. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Dude. Seriously nice work with the FX.. You've got talent, man.

20. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Thank you. It was a time consuming to mix the delorean into F&F scenes, but it was fun to do.

21. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Infact Im hoping to make a behind the scenes of this dub. i want to show what effects i put in this edit. i usually dont make behind the scenes stuff but for this one i think i would like to.

Souderwan likes this.
  22. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Part 3 of 4 is Uploaded! Please watch and share

23. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    For any who like Justin Bieber (not me) go to the 5:50 mark and see a fun tease towards Bieber

24. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
  25. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Hey were you able to check out the last 2 parts?