main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion What planets or scenes would you like to see in Ep VII?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Jason79, Nov 7, 2012.

1. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    yes. Cool shot! Where was it from? I don't remember that being in the movies. Anyways, what I was trying to say was that I love the simplified, abstract designs of the OT, and the PT tended to throw so much on the screen, and it happened at such a whirlwind that it was hard for me to just...settle in...you know?

2. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    It´s from TCW, they use a lot of McQuarrie and Johnston designs.

Graphic, klooney and DarkGingerJedi like this.
  3. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    Why not???

Nah, Korriban is just waaay to dark and depressing and KOTOR style, meh, Corellia would be awesome though, we can see where Han Solo lived!!!!!!!!!

4. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    Oovo IV would be pretty cool, even though its technically not a planet. It was one of my favorite locations in Star Wars Bounty Hunter.

5. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    Ord Mandell

Graphic likes this.
  6. Darth Swede

Darth Swede Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 4, 2012
    Endor? Naw, just kidding.

Coruscant is probably inevitable, but I hope that they show more of the Coruscant "netherworlds" (like in the upcoming 1313 game) instead of the usual places that we have already seen.

Correllia is a good suggestion, as is Nal Hutta. Hutt space in general would be cool to explore.

The spice mines of Kessel? Or Mon Calamari, with giant shipyards!

7. battlefrontboy

battlefrontboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2012
    Raxus prime, the trash planet (it was in the force unleashed).
    [​IMG]

8. Scimitar13

Scimitar13 Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2013
    I think it would be cool to see Tython and Korriban, since they are important to the history of the Jedi and the Sith. I would also like to see more of Mygeeto.

9. Tan-Wessel

Tan-Wessel Force Ghost star 4

May 31, 2001
    Ondos along with the movie title "The Princess of Ondos" being that it was the name Lucas originally intended for a Star Wars sequel way back in whatever draft. Works well with the movie if it does involve a female lead.

Vespasian likes this.
  10. Graphic

Graphic Jedi Master star 2

Nov 18, 2012
    Had Abbadon. However its look like.

I know, its called Coruscant now. But it would be nice to see some of the "old" stuff resurrected. Maybe its the new Villians hideaway.

markdeez33 and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  11. Vespasian

Vespasian Jedi Master star 2

Nov 1, 2012
    These two!

I always liked their names. Ondos and Had Abaddon.

There are others of course: Gordon spaceport, Opuchi, etc.

I'm not sure which planets I would like to see... I know I don't want to see Tatooine again. I'll make peace with it, for sure.

Corellia, Sullust... Bespin.

12. Lord Optimus

Lord Optimus Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 30, 2011
    1. Iego, the planet of a thousand moons
    2. Duro
    3. Ilum

13. Graphic

Graphic Jedi Master star 2

Nov 18, 2012
    I like the Trahs-Version of the Jedi Temple. But i prefer the more traditional Planets.

14. markdeez33

markdeez33 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 25, 2013
    Kessel, I want to see the Kessel Run!!!!

15. Darth kRud

Darth kRud Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    A star gate to earth where Jedi come and get depressed, fat and lazy in front of the TV eating chips so they lose their connection with the force and become raging alchoholics with speach impediments.

16. KitsterAKABobaFett

KitsterAKABobaFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 31, 2007
    New planets! With different terrains than we've seen before in the films. Some ideas...

-Ice/glaciers (less like the snowy mountains of Hoth, more like Antarctica)
    -Tropical beaches
    -African savanna
    -A "trash planet" (like Raxus Prime. Toxic pools. Uninhabitable, requiring oxygen suits)
    -A "ring world" (space station surrounding an entire planet)
    -A city planet that doesn't look like Coruscant (I loved Muunilinst from Tartakovsky's Clone Wars, more of a Greek style architecture, very "government-y")

What other types of planets haven't we seen yet?

17. Lord Tuvitor

Lord Tuvitor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    I don't want to see Tython if the story is going to include those idiot flesh raiders from SWTOR.

18. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I think it would be neat to not see Coruscant for a while. We didn't see it in the OT because of the situation (yes I know because Lucas felt it couldn't have been represented well) but for all we know, there won't be a united Galactic Republic based in Coruscant. The story could involve some serious stuff happening elsewhere with whomever the main character will be and without the need to cutaway to the powers-that-be in the Galactic center. For the base of operations, ANH used the Death Star, TESB used the Executor, and ROTJ used both the Rebel fleet and the Death Star and no capital was missed. It helped give the sense of a huge populous galaxy when locations like that were nowhere in sight, especially when later reading in West End Games sourcebooks about what the rest of the galaxy contained.

19. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    I want to see Wonka, the candy planet. The whole planet is one big gobstopper

Darth Chiznuk and Cad Carnage like this.
  20. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    I would love to see Csilla

21. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    I'd love to see something like this. Not sure what kind of planet this is, but I love the sky view

[​IMG]

22. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    I want as many new planets as possible. Break this universe wide open. Maybe throw in a few known planets or references for continuity.

23. Cad Carnage

Cad Carnage Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2013
    Duro
    Dathomir
    Dorin

24. Plebeian

Plebeian Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    Dak and Ithor
    maybe Dantooine

25. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    What I do know is that I don't want to see Tatooine.

The thing with Tatooine, Hoth, Yavin and such is that they are supposed to be backwater planets. They're the ass of the galaxy, and yet we get to see them in almost every goddamn SW thing ever.
    Whatever it is, a comic, a novel, a game, a whatever - here you go, you're off to Tatooine. And there's a billion people there and there's always something going on on this planet that's supposed to be a godforsaken backwater where nothing ever happens except once in four thousand years. But, here we are again, on Tatooine.