main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    I wasn't expecting much from Young Jedi, and boy was I pleasantly surprised! I wouldn't be too surprised if the Gregor arc does so as well.

2. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    The lack of dialogue might actually work to its advantage. Of course, it might just make the inevitable dodgy lines (every script has them) stand out more. :p

InterestingLurker likes this.
  3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Oh, damn.

Well. I can always just make up my own translation for the beeps.

4. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    Gregor only apears in one episode though, at least that is what it sounded like from a tweet the writer made.

http://lightsaberrattling.blogspot.no/2012/08/republic-commando-gregor-in-star-wars.html

5. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    Ah well, still, it's premature IMO to be so wary of the next arc.

Seerow likes this.
  6. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm not saying this will be bad yet, just wary of it. Really no matter what I know I can make it out the other side next year faith intact no matter what a droid arc throws at me. And I know most of us will all be here next year anyways. We'll get threw it. Gregor is gonna be cool for an episode. I'll nickname him Stitches.

Just as Seerow must stay optimistic she needs to stay a bit over-dramatic doesn't she? ^_^

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  7. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    So we get one single the four part arcs then the 3's?

8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Do you guys think its possible there is an arc that has been cut from season 5 because of Young Jedi being shoved in?

9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Probably the Fives Arc if he has one

10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Don't say that. x.x;

11. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    but i just did :p

12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I miss you Fives. Don't leave hanging like this. ;,;

13. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    Well unless Five somehow fits into Droids, Clovis, Mauldalore, or Ahsoka/Ventress, it seems that would be it.

14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Yeah, I don't remember if it was ever said there was an arc somewhere. I know Dave hinted Matt Michnovetz was working on another clone arc for the future a while back on facebook but I think he was hinting that one would introduce new Troopers.

15. Zabrak 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Maybe Ventrress is a single.

16. QuangoFett

Jun 11, 2011
    I personally hope that, considering the bumping of Fives to the next season (out of the season that bears his iconic number [face_sigh] ), there is a teaser for Season 6 the moment the final episode ends. It should feature Fives in all his glory.

So, Matt Michnovetz is writing another clone arc? That sounds like it could be potentially brilliant.

New original clone clone characters are always good, but they are not mutually exclusive from a Fives reappearance. They could potentially make it better than what a mere rerun of Umbara could be. I'm hoping for an Andy McNab-style special ops epic.

17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I feel kinda bad talking about this since I'm struggling to find the post or a copy of it. But way, way, way back right after season 4 I think it was someone posted a Facebook chat with Filoni and in that he talked about there being a future clone arc with new troopers out there and I remember seeing Matt's name. I guess I can wait longer for Fives, I know he'll be worth the wait. Its to bad if he doesn't even cameo in season 5. Maybe the delay is really so they can animate that back hand spring I want to see Fives perform. I remember when I was at SWW 2012 DBB said he was excited about season 5, not he's supposed to say that but its hard to imagine he'd really be all that excited if his clones don't do much.

How I regret how I froze up when I met him. Never got a chance to tell him how awesome he was or ask if clones would do anything cool in season 5 like I'd planned.

To quote Scar, "Lifes not fair is it?"

18. QuangoFett

Jun 11, 2011
    Rex does feature in one of the Cartoon Network previews, fighting alongside some other 501st Legion troopers. That could have been from the Ahsoka/Ventress arc. Beyond the ironic potential of the 501st defending the Jedi Temple, in this arc Ahsoka goes through the heavily-hinted-at experience which required everyone but Ashley Eckstein and Matt Lanter to leave the recording studio, and Rex might have some relevance to it.

Seerow and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  19. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Alot of folks are putting together the scenes of Anakin and Plo together in the trailer with whatever is going to happen to Ahsoka. Where the 501st is missing while Wolffe and the red guys are with them. I can see where Fives and Rex could both be put to good use there, particularly if what I think is going to happen turns out of be on target. Atleast it seems like Rex will appear in armor once this season from the CN promo your talking about.

QuangoFett likes this.
  20. Zabrak 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Fives will get involved in the Thorn Battle maybe?

21. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    Maybe from Cato Neimoidia and or Scipio? There are battles it seems in both.

CaptainRegor likes this.
  22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Maybe. Fives would make a good guy to hunt a bounty hunter though, again thinking of my theory.

23. QuangoFett

Jun 11, 2011
    That seems quite likely.

However, what with Fives being a special forces soldier who only occasionally fights with regular forces, I think it's likely that he'd have an arc/episode to himself and some other clones. This is what makes me think the new clone arc written by Matt Michnovetz and featuring a number of new clone OCs will involve Fives.

24. Zabrak 2

Sep 7, 2012
    I take it there both from the Clovis ARC.

25. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Fives Takes Charge ... new arc coming season 6. =b