main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The TCW episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Glymphid_Warlord, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    It would make sense that there would be a descendant of the guy from KOTOR 2.

Hazza for more Passel Argente... HAZZZAA!!!

I WANT VENDETTA TO HAPPEN!!!! I NEED TIKKES ON THE CLONE WARS...
    FILONI LOOK HERE!!!

I love how you put stuff we need in TCW like Gunray and Tikkes and Dantooine...

And if this arc existed the fans of Ponds would be happy.

A Grievous's pet story would rock. I loved Gor and I would love for him to be referenced again.

I assume these several episodes are in the same style as Senate Murders or Heroes on Both Sides but having the treat of Grievous... and thank you for murdering Nix Card/

Oh yeah! MORE ARGENTE AND MORE DANTOOINE!!!

I would like the Huk hatred Grievous has to be explored in the show!

MOREEEEEEEEE TIKKKKEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! TIKKES MUST BE IN TCW!

And here are my stories from the interview...

2. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    i have an idea about an awesome episode, called "Good Writing or you will Die!"

Grievous tortures the TCW Writers until they will become better.

How is that?

3. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Time to correct some ideas......

War Orphan "The truth always comes out"

When Mina Bonteri, senator of Onderon in CIS senate, is being murdered, her son Lux manages to escape from Raxus. Lux is heading towards his homeworld of Onderon to seek refuge from the court of Queen Delilah III King Ramsis Dendup. Lux holding this dangerous information about Dooku is a threath for him, but Dooku has an agent in Queen's king's palace: Kelarov Vaklu Sanjay Rash- one of Queen's king's advisors, who is ready to do whatever is necessary to ensure that Onderon remains loyal to the separatist cause.

Returning Characters: Mina Bonteri, Lux Bonteri, Dooku, Ramsis Dendup, Sanjay Rash, General Kira Tandin, Oppo Rancissis, Yoda, Palpatine, Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Mon Mothma,Shahan Alama

New Characters: ,Daanon Yell(human bounty hunter), Jamen Skirata (human bounty hunter), Kark'dek Kek (huk bounty hunter), TG-11

Key Locales: Raxus, Onderon, Dxun

Fixed:p

Would be fun to know if my idea about using Onderon was just coincidence- or did someone of the production team actually notice these ideas?[face_thinking] Probably it was just a coincidence.....

4. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    TCW Writers are so lazy, they took your idea and changed it just a bit. So YOU are to blame for this episodes!! :p

TCW Writers..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lazy farts.

5. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    The Heat of Battle "When it's life or death. Take life and fight."

When the 212th Attack Battalion is sent to the planet Vodran to attack a CIS invasion force, they end up in a losing battle and are cornered. Stoker the last surviving commando of Gamma Squad and Jedi General Mallie Marek are sent to help. As the gunship carrying reinforcements is shot down over enemy territory and Boil and his new battle-buddy Trapper and squad of troopers are sent to rescue the reinforcements. But as they are gone the Republic outpost is attacked by even more CIS forces Cody, Barlex, and Wooley are pinned down. Wooley runs into the Fray of battle and high-jacks an AAT and starts attacking the CIS. But another AAT attacks Wooley and destroys his tank.

Returning Characters: Commander Cody, Boil, Trapper, Wooley,

New Characters: Barlex (Clone Trooper), Stoker (Clone Commando), Mallie Marek (Human Jedi General)

Key Locales: Vodran

A Tale of Many Rescues "Battles tell the truth about a man."

The battle for Vodran carries on. Major losses on both sides have taken their toll. With the Republic reinforcements rescued Jedi General Mallie Marek takes command and sends Ghost company and Stoker out to attack. Stoker and Barlex have a happy reunion, remembering each other from earlier missions in the war, meanwhile Trapper mourns Wooley. The Ghost Company's attack fails and they retreat. Then as the last troopers on the planet make a last stand, the a Republic Fleet comes out of hyperspace sending in bombers and rescuing Ghost Company and destroying a majority of the CIS forces.

Returning Characters: Commander Cody, Boil, Trapper, Barlex, Stoker, Mallie Marek,

New Characters: None

Key Locales: Vodran

6. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012

Vaklu still sounds more Onderonian...

I know several friends that would love episodes about the awesome 212th!

7. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    Title: The Quest of Fett (prequel to Death Trap)

Episode Brief: Boba Fett is on a quest to seek revenge against the Jedi who killed his father, Mace Windu, but the young vigilante cannot do it by himself. Fett seeks out dangerous bounty hunters to help him accomplish his goal

Full Synopsis: The Slave I comes out of hyperspace. Boba Fett travels to the planet below, Florrum, to find some bounty hunters he can recruit to gain revenge on Mace Windu, the Jedi who killed his father. Hondo Ohnaka strangely does not greet him, and Boba is a little curious of it since his father had told him of pirates greeting unwanted company. A lone pirate lieutenant welcomes him instead and tells him his boss and the rest of his crew went to Felucia to pick up some expensive spice from some farmers.
    Boba enters the bar and meets a Clawdite bounty hunter, who asks what a boy is doing in this uncivilized part of the galaxy. Boba says he wants to hire a few bounty hunters, and the Clawdite offers to join until he hears of Jedi killing. The Clawdite refuses and tells a backstory of when he was hired once to kill a Jedi, two years after the Battle of Naboo but lost his best friend. Boba then runs into Aurra Sing, who overheard his conversation. Aurra signs herself up and says she has a contact who would be good for assistance.
    The two take the Slave I to Trandosha where they meet with Bossk in a local bar. Bossk says killing Jedi is a dangerous task and it would cost quite a lot, but Aurra says they are working for Dooku. Bossk signs in but is at odds with Boba about his experience. Aurra then suggests one more person and they travel to Klatooine where they meet with Castas. Castas, like Bossk, doesn't want to join but Aurra again says Dooku would pay them handsomely, so Castas joins. He tells his friend Fing Do, he says he will later regret it. They take the Slave I and head to Felucia for Aurra to see if Hondo would join. When they arrive, the bounty hunter Embo greets them after he kills a pirate who was going to report to Hondo. Aurra threatens Embo, but the bounty hunter is able to disarm her. Boba offers him credits if they can leave in peace, and they agree.
    Aurra sees too much trouble and they take off. They find a lone V-19 Torret flying in space and dock with it. Aurra interrogates the pilot on a next cadet tour with Mace Windu, and he reports in two days. Aurra kills the pilot and destroys the ship and heads to Kamino.
    On Kamino, Boba secretly is dropped off and kills a clone cadet, throwing the corpse in the ocean. He puts on the cadet clothing and enters the facility, but sees Taun We heading his way, he would blow his cover. Boba evades her and bumps into Sergeant Crasher, who asked what was his name and battalion. Boba told him his name was Lucky and was part of the 323rd battalion, who already had their tour of a cruiser. Boba explained he broke his arm and Crasher invites him. The other cadets eye him suspiciously as they enter the frigate to meet up with the Endurance.

8. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    I know aren't they awesome!!!

9. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    We learn that General Krell faked his death with Dogma's help, Krell offered Dogma freedom or something in return. Krell goes to Dooku, but Dooku won't make him his apprentice after Savage and Asajj betrayed him. He orders Grievous to kill Krell, they duel, and Grievous wins.:D

10. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    PURE poetry! Grievous Vs Krell = a duel made in heaven!

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  11. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I'd go blind if that happen, all you would see it blue and green lightsabers :D

12. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    That is what usually happens outside duels with Sith.

Darth Vader likes this.
  13. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Maybe Krell would make him some Sith sabers?

14. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    He would have done that.

15. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I don't know if anybody brought up this idea before, but what about an arc where Darth Maul finds and decides to use the fast growing Spaarti Cylinder technology to clone Jedi to fight in the war for them, even though he knows they will turn out insane, anyway?

This could be a good way to explain why they hadn't cloned Jedi from the get-go. They could explain the reason is because of having an unnatural connection to the Force, they turn out mentally unstable.

This would be a good way to introduce Jorus C'Baoth and the other Jedi that were cloned, too, and have them really shake up the Clone Wars and therefore make Maul and his brother more legendary.

If this show needs anything, it's more chaos.

16. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Clone an army of Jedi to fight for Maul? That'd get crazy fast. oO;

I'd rather see some episodes about a Jedi who is just sick of the Republic and kinda joined the C.I.S. side and fights for them or maybe one that's just sick of it all and becomes a one man vigilante messing with both sides. Hell, lets even just meet a Jedi version of "The Deserter".

17. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    After Krell, can the show do a character who has left the Republic but not is NOT 100% bat**** evil?! And stay with the CIS, not like Lux who left...

18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm confident that there are three writers TCW has on staff who could pull that off if allowed to do so.

19. Mikko_Slitherhorn

Mikko_Slitherhorn Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 26, 2007
    I think it's time for Lok Durd and Nute Gunray to return to the show soon. And both Mar Tuuk and Lok Durd were said to return at some point, if I'm not mistaken.

20. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    I hope you are right!

It is high time. We are going to Cato Neimoidia so I think it is the perfect time for them.

And Mar Tuuk could lead the battle on Cato Neimoidia - now an admiral.

SeparatistFan and Seerow like this.
  21. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'll change what I said before back to two of the writers. Sorry.

22. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    Krell vs. Maul and Savage.
    Maul: A Jedi turned to the dark side is always a Jedi.
    Krell: I will not be underminded by some monsters bred in some witch cave!

23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    A three way between Krell, Grievous, and Maul would be cool. Flashback episode time!

24. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    If that were to happen, than Maul would need his double-bladed lightsaber back

25. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011

Totally. Might as well throw Savage in there and make it a four way fight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.