main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I find Dark Chocolate is better, its got LOADS of natural Caffine in it, low sugar and taste good - well, I do eat the Rum and Raisin Dark Chocolate....... ;)

2. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    coffe and pepsi worked!

3. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Jedi Grand Master, Josch Decinchi was a master of the Force who hailed from the planet of Vernet; an agriworld in the Expansion Region of the galaxy. Born 120 BBY, he knew a very minute amount of information about his parents. While his father was a warrior and his mother a member of the Royal Court on Vernet, Josch was raised by Scath Foumi. Scath was a newly christened Jedi Knight who was Baron Protectorate of the House of Niech. Due to political unrest, his loving parents thought it best to be raised and taught the way of the Force by a Jedi Protector. Scath encouraged Josch to be of free spirit and know that his future was his own. I believe this method was used to encourage Josch to understand that he alone had control of his future. Through hard work and dedication to the Force, Josch could live any life he desired in his mission to serve the galaxy as a protector of peace. In spite of this, Josch spent the majority of his training as a youth on his home planet.

Following his free spirit nature; he studied and perfected the art of farming, hunting, wilderness survival, pankringem (unarmed self-defense), and philosophy. Since his parents feared for their son’s safety, he was also taught by different members of The Clans of the Four Trees. As Baron Protectorate, Scath had other vital duties that didn’t allow him to constantly care for and train Josch. It was this way that Josch slowly mastered a prowess of the Force. It was on Vernet, that Josch spent his first 30 years of life.

By 80 BBY, Scath had taken Josch to the Wookie home world of Kashyyyk. As the state of the galaxy darkened, Scath realized the importance of training Josch to ward of the seductive nature of the Dark Side. He was taught the fundamentals of the Force. He received specialized training to identify those who were saturated in Darkness. Since Josch loved nature and had an adventurous side, it is no wonder that he gained an immense understanding of Wookie culture. He even learned Shyriiwook after being immersed in the Wookie planet. As Scath continued to train Josch he also kept an eye of the traitorous Separatist. Once Scath was certain Josch might be in danger, he moved him to the other side of the planet at the eruption of The Clone Wars. I believe this was because Scath, while confident in his student, did not think Josch was ready to face the brutality of war. Being of free spirit though, Josch witnessed first-hand as Order 66 was issued from Emperor Palpatine.

After Scath’s attempted execution he decided his true place of duty was in the Royal House back on Vernet. He realized the necessity of hiding Josch from identification by the Emperor. The Jedi Order was on the brink of total collapse and the less Jedi the Emperor perceived to be dead, the better. Jedi Kento Marek happened to also be living on Kashyyk. Kento had a wife and son, and was happy to take in Josch for training. This would be his last encounter with his “father”, Scath.

Eventually, Josch partook in the Jedi task of building his own lightsaber. Josch chose two branches from one of The Great Trees for the hilts. He quickly mastered lightsaber combat. I will assume Josch was trained in Form II of lightsaber combat because this form allowed for two blades to run at maximum efficiency. Living on the forest floor he was surrounded by a dangerous ecosystem that would prove to be his right of passage one day.

The Empire continued to follow rumors of Jedi survivors by hunting them down and killing them. It would seem life would again choose to look unfavorably on Josch, for he was about to lose another mentor and family. Darth Vader was dispatched to Kashyyk to hunt down Kento. There, Vader supposedly killed the entire family. Upon hearing this news, Josch fled to the dangerous forest floor to hide from the ever-searching executioner, Darth Vader.

Thus Josch was forced once again to adapt to his current situation and maintain a resiliency in the Force. At the time of the Jedi Purge, Josch neared 100 years old. He had been through a rough, volatile life. Little did he know, his greatest adventures were still before him!

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Skywalker_T-65 are you watching this? You have a rival my fellow Knight......that was six.... ;)

5. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Miria: Josch? Yes. [face_love] :p

Well done Chewie. Your progress is going nicely. :)

6. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Well done young Padawan. Just a couple of small details....

Josch has never practiced Form II. He finds it to be too flashy and ostentatious.

He also has an encounter later on with his 'father' but that has not been uncovered in the archives yet ;) (I am writing another short story)

But all in all it was well written and presented.

I see that this is you sixth task, I know you have recorded your earlier tasks in the offsite, but I would like you to present your task on Lightsaber Forms to us here so the Order can discuss it.

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

7. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Maybe we should go to the civilized Mando thread, Bright Bardan. There's more meaningful conversations happening over there. Lol!
    It's not the first time they didn't know what they were discussing. Lol!
    Mandos always know what they are talking about.

:p
    [face_mischief]
    :D

8. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    CPL_Macja
    Ok. I was supposed to offer my opinion based on facts of your life. a two-bladed combat was typically used with Form II, so thats what I guessed for lol. :cool:

9. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I'm back. And yes, I did notice Addie. Apparently you just train us fast :p

11. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    A good teacher she is, listen to her one should.

[​IMG]

12. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    I already did

*points at new sig*

13. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    And trained well you were. Now Chewie in your footsteps follows. Good fortune she brings to those she trains. :p

[​IMG]

14. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Congratulations! =D=

15. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    A little late, but thanks Tim :p

16. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Part of my second task is about the Trial in the Cave that Luke Skywalker faced. I never have understood that part of the film. After reading the description, I still have no clue of the purpose of such a trial. It seems totally meaningless to me at the moment. Could I please get a few hints?

:confused:

17. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    What is "SWC"?

18. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I know the answer Rainbow but not sure if we're allowed to give hints or not.

19. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Oh look at that, Mitthy has you given a couple of hints which answers my question for me.

21. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    SWC, the Star Wars Community. Kind of the EUC counterpart over in the Star Wars and Lucasarts Films area of the boards.

[face_thinking] Or are we their counterpart? I can never remember. :p

[​IMG]

22. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    What the Mando said :p

(would have answered sooner, but the wi-fi was acting all funky...connected, but couldn't use the internet. Fixed now though)

23. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Hints? I don't think I could anymore hints than those two.

Padawan, after reading those and forming your thoughts go ahead and share them. They do not have to be perfect, just your informed opinions on the matter. Oh, and have fun with it as well ;)

24. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Yeah okay, not the complete hint, but it should set her on the right track ;)

25. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    ah ok. was curious about the "senetor of abydos."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.