main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC ~*~ The Ewan McGregor Fan Club of the JCC ~*~

Discussion in 'Community' started by Quarantine, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I had an email "alert" that one can prebuy Jack and the Beanstalk tickets for March 2013.

serendipityaey likes this.
  2. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Love all those pics...he is just so gorgeous. How did one guy just score in all the looks dept. - gorgeous eyes that change in color depending on the lighting, etc., sensuous mouth, thick, gorgeous ginger hair, that electric smile, those dimples and the cleft in his chin...as well as a personality that is charming, caring, generous, kind...(and ornery too, especially in his younger days - ;))

Oh, and not to mention that wonderful voice and Scottish accent .... and his wonderful, lovely laugh...

I especially love the cat picture with him, and I always wondered what the tattoo depicted.. I LOVE that, his wife and his two (at the time) girls...lovely. Very very lovely.

What a guy - [face_love]

immertreu likes this.
  3. immertreu

immertreu Jedi Master star 2

Feb 4, 2012
    Jedi Master Kenobiwan: Where is the third one from? I don't think I know it.

Ooohh, I haven't watched Long Way Round/Down in quite a while. I need a long weekend and rainy weather. :)

4. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Sounds good. I'd like to see them again too. :)

5. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Oh my force, those eyes... they're.... so..... Gorgeous, striking, stunning beautiful and that face. Goreous, striking stunning beautiful and that body. ^:)^ Gorgeous, striking, stunning beautiful =P~[:D]
    Posted by immertreu on the page before. Thanks for those.

immertreu and obimom like this.
  6. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    The third pic is from Long Way Round. It's taken from one of the preparation day.

Iron_lord likes this.
  7. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    The third pic is from Long Way Round. It's taken from one of the preparation day.

Iron_lord likes this.
  8. immertreu

Feb 4, 2012
    Ah, thanks! :D

Obi-Wan :)
    [​IMG]

Gkilkenny, obimom and serendipityaey like this.
  9. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    It's time for some Ewan pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    lovely, lovely pics. I would love to him with long hair again..I mean his real hair, nto hair done up for a movie. I'm die hard 70s long hair and thought he was adorable the first time I saw him with long hair. Even if just for a little while, I'd love to see what he'd look like now with it. [face_love]

11. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    I'm agreed.

Iron_lord likes this.
  12. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Ok, what happened to my pics? Did they not post?

13. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    [​IMG]

Ok, for the second time...in a towel...

...and eating chocolate (a very sexy look..although the outtake of him with the broken chocolate bar and the little pout was even sexier)..

[​IMG]

immertreu and Gkilkenny like this.
  14. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    Let's bring this thread back to life with some pics of Ewan at The Impossible charity premiere in the UK :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    So handsome! He put some great pictures of himself up on Instagram too; especially one if him with the boys, so adorable

16. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004
    Aah i havent seen those, and sadly it's blocked at work, so i'll have to try and find them when i get home.

17. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Was scrolling Google just now for Ewan stuff and found this little tidbit...very cool.

Bran and Angelina hosted a party at their house recently for a private screening of "The Impossible" Here's what she said about Ewan. ;

Introducing the film to friends at a private house screening, Angelina said of Ewan:
    "I have known [Ewan] for years and you are one of my favorite actors and I’ve always loved to watch you, but I watched this and I didn’t recognize you… To say it is one of the best performances of the year, really doesn’t give it credit, because it doesn’t feel like a performance… You rarely see this emotion from a man on screen and I called him later to tell him how much he made me cry. I was crying, and I looked over at Brad [Pitt]and he was crying. It’s just really, really powerful. As an actor, I’m in awe."

The writer of this article about it wonders if Brangelina's influence will help garner an Oscar nomination for Ewan....

Awesome, huh...[face_love]

18. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    No to the long hair!!!!!!!!

And where's the photos? Tease.

19. immertreu

Feb 4, 2012
    Thank you so much for sharing this!

I have to say Ewan is one of the few actors who can really make me cry. I know it's impossible to compare Moulin Rouge with The Impossible - no pun intended -, but what I want to say is that he showed so much emotion there, too (in the very end when he held her behind the curtain on stage) that it makes me cry every time I see it. It's about time someone recognized what he can do. Now I can't wait to see The Impossible. (Oops, sorry for rambling. I hope this makes sense!)

[​IMG]

Veloz likes this.
  20. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    I saw the extras for Moulin Rouge and the director said that in the death scene, that Ewan's performance in that was so real...that he had pulled emotion from so deep within himself and it was a very rare thing for an actor to make himself so vulnerable like that.

21. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    I saw the extras for Moulin Rouge and the director said that in the death scene, that Ewan's performance in that was so real...that he had pulled emotion from so deep within himself and it was a very rare thing for an actor to make himself so vulnerable like that.

22. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Sorry for the triple post.

23. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    I can't be more agreed. Ewan really deserves an Oscar what the amazing job he had done! Right, girls?

Iron_lord and obimom like this.
  24. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Absolutely! I cant wait to see The impossible.^:)^ Ewan is the best.^:)^

Valairy Scot likes this.
  25. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Ah, I can't wait to see it as well! He really deserves the recognition! My sister showed me that article a few days ago, so nice! I think everyone loves him

obimom and Valairy Scot like this.
  26. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004
    I cant stand Angelina [face_laugh] but that's a real nice thing to do. I do think it's about time Ewan got at least a nomination. Sounds like his performance in The Impossible is solid. Looking forward to seeing it! :D

27. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Just found this picture last night... whew!! My heart stops every time I look at it...

[​IMG]