main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Chris Hemsworth allegedly interested in a Star Wars role

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Plebeian, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Saurion-Fett

Saurion-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 3, 2001
    LMFAO .....just him and the jedi master Chewbacca

2. Saurion-Fett

Saurion-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 3, 2001
    swear to god i am going to piss my pants f you keep this up...lol

3. Master Hamahiga

Master Hamahiga Jedi Master star 2

Nov 1, 2012
  4. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Ha. I've never seen her speak enthusiastically about it since, or negatively about it.
    Chris Hemsworth's hair could be styled differently; it doesn't have to be a completely different cut.
    As for exotic locations...how much of The Avengers was filmed on location? If this Episode is produced similarly to the others, it will be filmed before the average (yes, average includes everyone's favorite Avengers) movie gets produced before released. Principal photography on the Prequels was two years before release. Most summer movies do it within the year before the release.

5. Force_Wielder

Force_Wielder Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    Make Hemsworth a villian...Darth Thor or something.

Jedi_Liz likes this.
  6. SithLord_1270

SithLord_1270 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 5, 2008
    He would make a good son of Luke or Han & Leia. That or not b related at all. May b a young man who is being trained by Luke.

7. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I could defiantly see him.

8. The-Eternal-Hero

The-Eternal-Hero Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Seems like everyone wants to be in this movie! Yeah, the prequels really hurt SW :p

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  9. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Why not shove all the Avengers actors into the new SW movie...

I want to see a cast that I never seen before, Disney. kthx

Arawn_Fenn likes this.
  10. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    He's the born Hapan. Let him play Isolder. Wait, they're doing an original story?... darn....:p

11. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    I'm not sure how I feel about this quite yet. Perhaps some shirtless pics would help.

12. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Everyone is interested in Star Wars! My pets want to be in Star Wars too!!

13. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    There's no need to be defiant. We all support your seeing him.

14. Jedifirefly5

Jedifirefly5 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 5, 2012
    What's wrong with golden godlike hair? He's the gold standard of the princely sort. He could be Isolder too. I'm going to start rehashing the goldy thing here. Like Mara's "red gold". Goldie goldeness most golden.

J/K!

He's a great looking guy. I don't get why young dudes shear off their hair. most of them won't have it past 30, keep it long until then.

15. YODA the all powerful

YODA the all powerful Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 5, 1998
    He'd make a great wookie.

16. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    i am not worried about his hair well actually that is part of it still seeing him and thinking thor is immersion breaking. although if he is going to be in the background that is fine, major character problematic. also who does not want a star wars role. also red dawn was terrible even ignoring the lets kill all the poc bs.

17. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Why do you think hair is a problem in Hollywood? Clearly you must since you actually believe Henseworth having Long hair for one movie and short for another would be a problem.

Which is another thing, somebody really need to make a thread about movie making. A how to guide if you will. It would help people understand the why's and how's of how a movie comes in to being. I see a lot of misunderstanding and confusion. I guess many people just left it up to Jorge, and never thought about this stuff when he was in charge, even though he was doing things the same way as Hollywood.

18. Roberto Calrissian

Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    I don't mind Chris but make him a sith lord I'm tired of him being the good guy

19. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    He'd be decent but only if he was unrecognisable from the Thor look. One thing I hate is seeing an actor and thinking of a character from a different film.

And I hope he hasn't talked to Natalie Portman about doing Star Wars, he may not be very enthusiastic about it after that :p

20. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
  21. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000

His long hair would fit with Isolder....but Han would punch his face in the first scene and we'd have an unconscious Thor-iSolder.

Well, how hard would it be for him to wield a lightsaber? He has wielded Thor's Hammer! ;)

I know...he could play stormtrooper #26! He'd have a helmet on and then could keep his Thor hair! [face_laugh]

22. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I want him to be Luke's apprentice just so I can hear him yell at him at some point: AND YOU ARE AN OLD MAN AND A FOOL

23. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    Being in SW is like being on the old Batman TV show - *everyone* wanted to be in it because it was THE place to be seen. If Kirk Douglas could do it, I'm sure he'd totter through a set in some uniform, yelling about kicking in the teeth of the Empire.