main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation What single moment are you anticipating the most?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by DarthMateous, Nov 14, 2012.

1. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    [​IMG]

Corporate Logos.

Not really............

2. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
  3. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    More characters facepalming.

4. ForceJumpAnakin

ForceJumpAnakin Force Ghost star 4

Dec 24, 2006
    More force powers. I'll be happy if they're just flying around, forget walking. Use the force for everything.

5. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    Definitely two for me... The first shot after the opening crawl and the reveal of Luke Skywalker.

6. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    Not sure if you were joking...

But I have actually been thinking about seeing some new uber-powers (ala Matrix or Force Unleashed). And I think at this stage it the story, I would be cool with something as powerfull as force-flying.

Just the whole idea of the ST blows the doors wide open for me.

7. Darth Cornish

Darth Cornish Jedi Grand Master star 1

Nov 7, 2000
    I was 5 when star wars was originally released. My boy will be 5 in 2015. Cant wait to share that experience with him.
    The film might never live up to expectations, but sharing the thrill of the opening 'Star Wars' and the crawl will be awesome.

8. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    The crawl will be so amazing to see OMG.

Count Yubnub and Echo-07 like this.
  9. TheManFromMortis

TheManFromMortis Jedi Master star 3

Nov 19, 2012
    _ _ _ _

I like the sound of this. Mark Hamill's age need not necessarily be a problem for these scenes either. For Dooku's fight with Anakin and Obi-Wan at the beginning of RoTS, a stand-in was used and Christopher Lee's head was digitally attached to the stand-in's body. So, you see, we could see Luke being a very powerful, agile force user despite the fact that Mark Hamill will be getting on a bit in terms of age.

TreborSabreon likes this.
  10. DV75

DV75 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    Watching the Falcon speed by with its familiar roar.

11. Julius Vernon

Julius Vernon Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    But where do you get the fat guy that can do the stunts to stand in for Mark?

I kid, I kid, I love me some Mark Hamill.

TheManFromMortis likes this.
  12. TheManFromMortis

Nov 19, 2012
    _ _ _ _

This is a good point, although we will, of course, know more about the plot when Episode VII when the time comes to take our seats in the cinema, look up at the big screen and wait ... but I agree, unlike the PT we really have no idea where the ST is going and how it is going to develop.

13. Julius Vernon

Nov 7, 2012
    Leading into the prequels the single biggest moment for me (and probably a lot us) was when Anakin donned the Vader costume. I anticipated this as one of the ultimate movie going experiences of my life.

I think in these films the introduction of each character is going to give me butterflies big time (I got that a few times in the PT, Yoda busting out his saber, Yoda vs. Palpatine, Vader donning the suit, etc.)

But aside from the "butterfly" moments I look forward to the revelation of the next evil whatever it may be.

14. TheManFromMortis

Nov 19, 2012
    _ _ _ _

Maybe he'll have to go on the much talked-about "Carrie Fisher Diet" in order to get into shape.

15. Julius Vernon

Nov 7, 2012
    As it should be.

PoorGreedo likes this.
  16. awesomejedi

awesomejedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    I can't wait to see the moment the first light saber is switched on!

17. boomx2sjk

boomx2sjk Jedi Master star 2

Nov 9, 2012
    Taking my son, who will be 5 yrs old when Episode VII hits theaters, to see his first (of hopefully many) Star Wars movies on the big screen.

Team Padme and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  18. Poor Greedo

Poor Greedo Jedi Master star 2

Nov 6, 2012
    =D=

19. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    You know what would be a really cool moment? Suppose Luke was away on some meditative mission unrelated to the plot for the first 90 minutes of the film. Our hero Jedis-in-training get in over their heads and get trapped by vicious but untrained dark side users that have them outnumbered. Just as the Darksiders are about to lay waste to our small group, they get flipped around and force-pushed into EACH OTHER and get knocked unconscious. Our heroes look around at each other in confusion to see which one of them pulled that off and then they all look off in the same direction and it cuts to a bearded Mark Hamill lowering his arm back to his side. The audience would go ape

DarthApprentice likes this.
  20. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    1) Luke's introduction with him igniting the green saber for the first time since 1983
    2) Luke getting cut down by the main villain and coming back as a force ghost.

21. Jedi Chloe

Jedi Chloe Jedi Knight

Dec 5, 2012
    Yes. I see that moment (IF) on the same level as Yoda in AOTC. When the lightsaber came out, everbody went nutz!^:)^

22. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I always like the opening crawls although I wonder where all of the words end up. I'm assuming in this one all of the opening crawls from previous films will combine into one mega-opening crawl, and it will then crash into the Falcon at a random moment in the film. This is what I would like to see.

Darth_Articulate likes this.
  23. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Honestly, the single moment I'm anticipating the most won't even be in the movie. It'll be my kids being able to see a Star Wars movie in theaters for the first time. I never thought that would happen and it gives me goosebumps thinking about it. I really hope it's a memory they'll charish for the rest of their lives like it is for me with the SE.

TreborSabreon likes this.
  24. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I'm really excited to possibly be able to go to a midnight showing for this one. I've never been to a midnight showing for a SW film.

EDIT: Woo 1,000 posts!

Panakas_Dawg likes this.
  25. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    I can't wait to see Luke and Leia kiss again!