main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Bounty Hunters

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by darklordoftech, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Bric was pretty cool, but think I liked El-Les a bit more; it was interesting to see a more sympathic and nice bounty hunter. Also, it would be nice if they did bring the real Rako Hardeen back and put him in a major role (I'm sure he ended up in jail so he could reappear).

2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    El-Lis does not work as a concept in terms of being a Bounty Hunter. He is a Bounty Hunter and yet he was so caring that he felt he is not a bounty hunter.
    A Bounty Hunter must be ruthless...

3. Orrelios

Feb 21, 2005
    But he was still classified as a bounty hunter in the episode so he is one until they say otherwise (he never said that he felt he wasn't one if I recall it correctly).

4. Jedi Ghurubai

Jedi Ghurubai Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2012
    If we get past the attitude Mira was fairly nice.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mira

5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Kinda but she did also doublecross or make shady deals if I recall correctly.

6. Jedi Ghurubai

Jedi Ghurubai Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2012
    Could you give me some examples?

7. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    That's subjective, though. Jango Fett was absolutely ruthless when he was working as a mercenary and bounty hunter, but he was also a devoted son to Jaster Mereel, a loving father to Boba, and a good friend to those he cared for. Kal Skirata was another clone trainer, and was practically a father to the clones he taught. But he was every bit the hard, dangerous mercenary when it was the role required of him. We see El-Les in a situation where compassion is called for, with people whose welfare he's invested in. But what we don't know is who he is in the field, so to speak, when faced with a scenario that demands a different aspect of his personality.

8. LittleDefel

LittleDefel Jedi Master star 2

Jan 17, 2012
    I would love to see the original Boushh - the guy who had the suit before Leia.

9. Inblackestnight

Inblackestnight Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 26, 2012
    I have no such rule, and if I did it wouldn't make any difference since I don't work for Lucasarts. I agreed with you that TIA was not a great story, and I'm not the only person who had similar comments, so I don't really know why I'm being focused on. My main point was beware what you wish for because you may like the new version even less than the old, as unlikely as that may be. Besides, there have already been several overwrites/retcons in TCW, so IG-88 would hardly be the exception if he were to make an appearance.

10. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    He was mentioned in Shadows of the Empire, but never shown. Already dead and gone when Leia got his suit.

11. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    I would prefer to see some separatist movie villains like Rune Haako and Lushros Dofine make an appearance on the show. I do not like how TCW team spare villains like Latts Razzi and Highsinger, but do not spare CIS villains like Riff Tamson and Rish Loo.

12. Orrelios

Feb 21, 2005
    I was glad that Latts and Highsinger weren't killed off as I found them to be pretty cool and I would really want to see them some more on the show. Riff on the other hand served his purpose so I have nothing against him not becoming an recurring character & I did like the concept of Rish but I could honestly have gone either way with him (both of them felt like one-time characters; there's usually more possibilities with bounty hunters).

13. GeneralCIS

GeneralCIS Jedi Master star 1

Oct 23, 2012
    A bounty hunter like Durge on the show would be really cool. 4-LOM Zuckuss and IG-88 I dont feel need to be on the show at this point.

14. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    I do not like how the majority of the separatist villains TCW team make are just one off villains. It would be nice if TCW team would create some more cool separatists like Tamson and Sobeck and not kill them off in the first arc/episode that they appear in. It would be better if it would be more of a surprise when separatist villains get killed off.

15. Palpatine's SOG

Palpatine's SOG Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2012
    Mar Tuuk is still waiting for his chance.

16. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Lets team up Hondo and Bane. That's my bounty hunter thought of the morning. Have a nice day folks.

17. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    He is! I would be shocked if he is not in the battle over Cato Neimodia...

18. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I'm fine with the current Bounty Hunters they have now.

19. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Indeed. THere are plenty of them, no need for more.

Maybe except Zuckuss!

20. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm pretty sure we will see those Bounty Hunters from the episode Bounty Hunters in the Maul Arc

21. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Those and the ones from Bounty! [face_laugh]

One big group of hunters from the past mix with the new hunters but these are enough.

Darth Vader likes this.
  22. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Yup

23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    They should fight with the pirates.

24. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Yup, team up with Hondo, that would be sweet

25. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Or there should just be a great war between a group of bounty hunters and Hondo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.