main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Favorite villains?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Only-One Cannoli, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    Also, Glinda the Good Witch in Oz.

2. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    LOL, luckily I was 17 when I saw the film, although I agree, that scene was creepy. I'm not sure which I found more creepy though, her inital entrance or her seduction of Data.

How the hell is Glinda a villian?

3. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    This thread needs more villain deaths.

And of course....Disney Villains.

4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I always thought Frollo's death in The Hunchback of Notre Dam was beautifully nightmarish and poetic. He literally falls and burns in Hell. Oh and that gargoyle that he holds on for dear life...

5. Aytee-Aytee

Jul 20, 2008
    Well given that the gargoyle he's straddling on his ride to glory could be construed as a giant phallus....

I myself am more of a fan of Clayton's often-overlooked death from Tarzan. It's actually a little bit more gruesome, as you actually see the shadow of his body swinging when the lightning flashes. Perhaps as a nod to another Disney character?

6. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    without a doub this is the best Starscream

LordMortis315 likes this.
  7. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Darth_Kiryan Indeed. :D

[​IMG]

"Such a waste! You really have no ambition beyond serving Aquaman? Aren't schools of others willing to die for their king?"

Juliet316 likes this.
  8. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    He was pretty good in the first movie.....

[​IMG]

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  9. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    [​IMG]
    "So, you know my name. Good, because I know everything about you. Your darkest secret, your ultimate weakness. I know you are...Bruce Wayne."

10. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  11. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    [​IMG]

I guess you think I'm kickin' you, Bob. Well, I ain't.

[​IMG]

Must. Must. Must.

[​IMG]

Go ahead. I just don't give a damn.

[​IMG]

I'll send you a love letter straight from my heart, ******. You know what a love letter is. It's a bullet from a ******* gun, ******. You receive a love letter from me, you're ****** forever. You understand, ****? I'll send you straight to hell, ******.

12. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
  13. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    I love James Mason's Rupert of Hentzau.

And yes, I do favour his interpretation of that of Douglas Fairbanks Jr. So deal with it.:p

14. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
  15. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    The man with a thousand deaths.

16. Aytee-Aytee

Jul 20, 2008
    1. She stole the Ruby Slippers from the dead witch and put them on Dorothy via a wave of the wand. When the rightful owner of the slippers shows up to claim them (the Wicked Witch of the West is the stated sister and apparently sole heir), Glinda added insult to injury by casting a charm on them so that they could only be removed if Dorothy dies.

2. She sends Dorothy on a perilous journey to the Wizard which nearly gets the child killed, apparently all for ***ts and giggles because she has the ruby slippers and can go back to Kansas at any time. Actually it's even worse because....

3. It's not ***ts and giggles at all. Dorothy has just become an unwitting assassin. A soldier in a war being waged against the Witch of the West by a pretty witch and a bum "wizard" who doesn't even know how his hot air balloon works.

Rew and Darth_Invidious like this.
  17. Aytee-Aytee

Jul 20, 2008
    Which reminds me....

How is it that Professor Marvel, aka "Oz the Great and Powerful" can build a giant fire-powered hologram machine.....
    [​IMG]
    yet he can't figure out how a hot air balloon works?

And...also....if a witch can be killed by impact....and the Munchkin guards had guns....

Why didn't THIS happen?

18. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Wow, someone else who hates the Wizard of Oz. Hello, brother.

19. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
  20. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
  21. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    'bout time

22. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I dislike that movie too. Nowhere near as good as any of the other classics that came out during that period.

23. Aytee-Aytee

Jul 20, 2008
    I don't dislike the Wizard of Oz, per se....I just like to have fun with all of the plot holes. :p

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  24. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    They never explain what will happen to poor Toto since that one woman wanted to eat it or something at the begining of the movie.

25. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    I can't get started on all the reasons I hate the dang movie. It'll totally derail this thread. But I will just say that the Cowardly Lion is probably the single most annoying movie character in cinematic history. Yes, more annoying than Chris Tucker in The Fifth Element. Way more annoying than Jar Jar Binks. I just want to shoot myself every minute he's speaking. God, that King of the Forest number. What sane person could enjoy that?

Darth_Invidious likes this.