main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The TCW episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Glymphid_Warlord, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Five-Way fight ;)

Edit: Never mind, miscounted

Seerow likes this.
  2. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    I hope Maul picks up his brother's weapon, when the opportunity presents itself...

if he sticks with one against "we know who" then he deserves to get zapped.

Togruta likes this.
  3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    We're all expecting a curb stomp but Maul does has to look kinda cool for a moment there doesn't he? I imagine he will pick up Savage's staff.

4. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    It would be great to have Gunray, Tuuk and Durd in the same arc.

5. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    I can see Dan_Grievous has a new friend who will agree with him all the way.

Seerow likes this.
  6. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Awww, bromance.

7. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I always read that as "turd" at first glance...

Seerow likes this.
  8. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    ROFL...

Is it so wrong to agree with me?! [face_laugh]

9. Mikko_Slitherhorn

Mikko_Slitherhorn Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 26, 2007
    I hope Rune Haako will show up at some point also. Would love to see a Neimoidian centered episode.
    [​IMG]

10. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    *Palpatine zaps Maul* (from the trailer)
    *Maul collapses to the floor, but he glances over to see Savage's double bladed lightsaber*
    Maul: Awesome.... Awesome!
    *Maul begins to crawl toward it as Sidious gloats. Maul's voice gradually become more empowered*

Maul then proceeds to drive Sidious back into a retreat.

11. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Did you do that or is it official?

Idea about trilogy of episodes that would focus more on 501st and Admiral Yularen:

Blockade

Separatist world of Castell is under attack by the Republic forces. On the surface in the city of Con'etrahel outnumbered republic forces try to survive alive until reinforcements can arrive. When Jedi general Anakin Skywalker is being injured in the battle and becomes unable to fight it is up to Commander Rex and 501st to protect him while Admiral Yularen and his fleet blockade the world preventing CIS from sending additional troops to the surface of Castell.

Returning characters: Wulff Yularen, Anakin Skywalker, Rex, Appo, Shu Mai, Mace Windu, Yoda, Obi-Wan

New Characters: Cat Miin, Kundar Kike (Gossam general), Geni (super tactical droid), Eras Monigus (Givin jedi who is killed in the battle)

Key Locales: Castell,Coruscant

Duty "Being a hero means making of hard choices"

When Grievous arrives with his fleet and finds the impenetrable blockade he decides to use his cunning to break the blockade. Grievous contacts group of bounty hunters and sends them to Anaxes- homeworld of Admiral Yularen. On Anaxes bounty hunters capture Admiral's family and keep his wife and son as hostage- threatening to kill them if blockade is not ended by the admiral. Unable to contact the Republic Admiral Yularen has to make hard choice between his duty and his family. Loyal clones under his command would obey either way.

Returning characters: Wulff Yularen, Grievous, Lushros Dofine, Anakin Skywalker, Rex, Appo, Shu Mai, Cat Miin, Kundar Kike

New Characters: Riekee Yularen (Wulff's wife), Kento Yularen (Wulff's son), Leerdo Danco (Rodian male bh), Mab Orage(male umbaran bh), Sikna Kerfdeo (human female bh), Tobii Brunde (Snivvian male bh)

Key Locales: Castell, Anaxes

Fall of Castell

Republic reinforcements arrive and fleet of Admiral Block helps heartbroken Yularen to drive Grievous away from the system. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Ahsoka Tano can now help Anakin and crush the armies of the Commerce Guild. But Shu Mai and her loyal general Kundar Kike have couple of surprises for them, including rare animals from Myrkr that have an odd ability to block the use of the Force(Ysalamiri).

Returning Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Cody, Wulff Yularen, Grievous, Lushros Dofine, Anakin Skywalker, Rex, Appo, Shu Mai, Cat Miin, Kundar Kike

New Characters: Admiral Block, Snea Kabanda (female Gossam commando-sergeant)

Key Locales: Castell

12. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    She did that. But it needs to be official...

13. Mikko_Slitherhorn

Apr 26, 2007
    1st: I found it on DeviantArt. But it sure looks official, quality-wise.

2nd: I'm a he.

14. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012

WOOHOOOOOOOO for Shu Mai and Lushros Dofine..;.

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  15. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    More arbitrary ideas some I may have already mentioned:

-Maul gets captured by the Jedi and the political games that must be played between Palpatine and the Jedi. For instance, Yoda and Mace see the wealth of information at their finger tips in having captured what they believe to be a Sith Lord, but they become aware of the fact that he is no longer a Sith. The senate is largely unconcerned about Maul as he is irrelevant to the CIS conflict and the senators don't care about this "Sith" (the word means nothing to them) and they are content to let the Jedi handle this superstitious matter. Maul refuses to outright tell the Jedi about Darth Sidious, because then he loses his only bargaining chip. Instead he teases information like how his capture has drawn the attention of his former master and that Sidious will not allow the Jedi to have this victory. Palpatine is anxious about how Maul can potentially ruin everything and pulls the strings in the senate to have Maul tried by the Republic and to move his trial up immediately.

The Jedi do not know that Palpatine is behind this sudden change of heart in the senate, and they are wary about the sudden turnaround and how if the Jedi are forced to hand Maul over to the courts and he is executed, then they will lose this advantage, and so have to outplay Palpatine in making their case to the senate and either winning support to allow the Jedi to deal with Maul, or risk open disobedience of the Republic to protect Maul. Maul meanwhile cooperates only to the extent that it keeps him alive but tries to tempt individuals to help him escape in exchange for full cooperation (e.g. Ahsoka, Anakin, or some susceptible youngling that might be more inclined to make a renegade decision to help Maul.

-Something I mentioned before in passing that I honestly would enjoy: a strictly "what if" episode that falls outside of the rest of continuity. It could take place within Talzin's crystal ball or within the mind of Sidious as he looks to the future to see what strings he must pull to get the future he wants and avoid unfavorable outcomes. Though trying to rationalize how it's happening might just get convoluted. The episode(s) would offer insight into Dooku and follow him as the main character as we learn what he's all about and ultimately follow his rise to power (again, alternate "what if" future). It could offer unexpected outcomes like the deaths of Anakin and Obi-Wan (the audience wouldn't necessarily know that this was all occurring outside of the films' continuity, so if Dooku and Anakin are pitted together and Anakin is killed, it would be a complete surprise. They could establish Dooku into whatever the want. If they want to play the tragic/sympathetic angle and what it is that Dooku is trying to achieve by joining the Sith, how he could potentially triumph over Palpatine (which would be relevant if this continuity exists as an alternate future that Palpatine is predicting, which might facilitate Palpatine's desire to get rid of him), and expand on Dooku's relationships to other characters (the Jedi, Grievous, Anakin and Obi-Wan specifically, Palpatine, the CIS leaders, etc.) and how they fit into Dooku's vision of what he wants the Galaxy to be.

Basically an episode that dives into who Dooku is and what he wants, but in a way that is unrestricted by existing continuity.

-An episode in which Sidious has to acquire Ahsoka's half of the Nexus route coordinates for use either by the Republic to launch an attack in the heart of CIS territory and serve as a prelude to a turn around in the war and the Outer Rim Sieges, and/or to hand over to Dooku so that he can attack Coruscant.

IMO, Ahsoka and Palpatine having scenes together just seems like something that is overdue. As a mentor to Anakin, it seems like it could be interesting to see grandpa Palpatine approach his student's student. And to explore how Anakin feels about that. Is Palpatine overstepping his bounds in Anakin's mind? Or is this perfectly acceptable as Palpatine is wise and Ahsoka could learn a thing or two from him to shed light on the importance of the war and how ideals aren't always realistic? Does Palpatine lean on Anakin giving him subtle clues to put pressure on Ahsoka to give up her half of the route? etc. If she ultimately complies, that could further drive a wedge between the Jedi and Palpatine. Or alternatively, perhaps Ahsoka holds true and refuses to give up her half, and as a show of seemingly remarkable faith, Palpatine gives Ahsoka his half because he "trusts" the Jedi. However, Ahsoka can then be caught in a scheme by Dooku in which perhaps she is forced to give up the coordinates (in their entirety) as a ransom (like if Dooku has Anakin or Lux or whomever and is threatening their life). When the CIS then comes into possession of a route that will allow them to strike at the heart of the Republic, and if it's known that Ahsoka came into possession of the entire coordinates, then it will make the Jedi look terrible as they severely dropped the ball with Republic security.

**Though as I am partial to the idea that they do something like the Akechi/Oda betrayal as I expanded on in another thread (in short that Dooku is sincerely looking for an upper hand to eliminate Sidious at the end of the war and that the beginning of ROTS could be part of that plan), I would combine the two ideas such that Dooku acquires what Palpatine could not and uses this information in a bid to get the upper hand.

16. Mikko_Slitherhorn

Apr 26, 2007
    Cries of the Crystals "Freedom should not cost"

After the Jedi council receives a distress signal from an underground movement of Lurmen on Mygeeto, a small task force led by Jedi general Ryte Jaktyl is sent to aid the people in need. In her towering palace in Jygat, Countess Tarina Kint confers with Chairman San Hill via hologram about the slave shortage due to the sneak attacks of the Lurmen Resistance. General Leponith himself is to lead a search and capture-mission in the giant tunnels beneath the planet’s surface. Meanwhile general Jaktyl has made contact with the Resistance and forms a plan to liberate the enslaved population. The joined forces have to avoid both the Muun army and the giant crystal-worms to achieve their goal. Finally arriving at the slave-camp beneath Jygat, general Leponith launches a surprise attack on the republic forces and the Lurmen. The battle draws the attention of the crystal-worms, one of whom knocks Jedi general Jaktyl unconscious. With the Jedi out, the battle turns in favor of the Muuns, killing the resistance fighters and the clones, including commander Frost. All the Lurmen are taken prisoners, master Jaktyl is taken to the Countess’ palace. Via holographic transmission to the Jedi council, Ryte Jaktyl is executed.

New characters: Ryte Jaktyl (male Elom Jedi general), Commander Frost (Jaktyl's clone commander), San Hill (via hologram), Countess Tarina Kint (Female Muun, ruler of Mygeeto), General Leponith (Male Muun, High commander of the Muun army on Mygeeto), Koo Natt (Lurmen male, leader of the resistance), Cee Tog (Lurmen female)

Key locales: Mygeeto

Super_Battle_Droid and Seerow like this.
  17. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Well, I don't normally venture into this thread, but I've had an idea in my head for a few days. I came up with it, after revisiting the season one stories. And stems from my desire to restructure TCW (2008), separating The New Padawan and the Rotta-Rescue arc.

TCW (2008): Revisited
    Clone Cadets
    Cat & Mouse
    The Council receives the report of Anakin's victory. The members discuss Anakin's loose-cannon yet-well-intended nature. Maybe they should give him an anchor: a padawan.
    The Hidden Enemy
    Rookies
    The New Padawan: The Jedi council realizes that the battle of Christophsis is a diversion. The Separatists intend to invade Kamino. Anakin and Obi-Wan are in the midst of battle and cannot be reached. Yoda sends Ahsoka, and she is to assist the two masters (actually, she's there to assist Anakin, because Obi-Wan figures why she was sent), so they can go help Kamino. Ahsoka and Anakin take out the Sep shield; Obi-Wan captures Loathsom. They finally make contact with the council, and Yoda asks how Anakin and Ahsoka worked together. Anakin, say hello to your new padawan.
    ARC Troopers: Ahsoka protects the cadets from droids. Good job, Ahsoka.

Seerow likes this.
  18. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Some ideas:
    -) Peace negotiations are being held between Rogwata (CIS) and Republic Representatives. Palpatine (aka Darth Sidious) commands Director of Intelligence Isard to interrupt them at once. A commando team is assembled to assassinate Rogwata. The plan succeeds, but afterwards the members of the commando team are captured by Clone Troopers and branded traitors to the Republic. Palpatine gives a speech and tells the public 'extremists' have attacked the peace conference. The war continues...
    -) Dooku pulls his forces back from Kalee, leaving the planet vulnerable to Republic assault. Soon the planet is conquered by forces loyal to Voolvif Monn and Colonel Veers. Grievous is furious. He assembles his droid forces and launches a counterattack. During the battle, Grievous kills Monn and slays all Clone Troopers. Veers, however, is capable to pull the remnant of his forces back and he bombards the planet from space. Grievous survives, but most of his people were killed during the bombardment. From now on, Grievous is determined to crush the Republic once and for all. Later on, Skywalker meets Veers and congratulates him.

Seerow and Super_Battle_Droid like this.
  19. Now_Serving_No1138

Now_Serving_No1138 Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2002
    This is a repost of a story idea recently posted in another thread that was closed.

Hondo's Eleven (a two-part arc)

1. Hondo, Aurra Sing, Bossk, Boba Fett, Embo, Sugi, Seripas, Dengar, Latts Razzi, Asajj Ventress and Jabba The Hutt pull off the greatest heist in the history of the Republic: a bankjob at the heart of Muunilinst.

2. After the successful completion of the heist, they cross and double cross each other until Boba comes out on top (with Jabba's help) and they take off in Slave 1 with the loot.

The initial set up is akin to a classic ensemble heist movie, paying obvious homage to Ocean's Eleven. I see Jabba as providing the funding for the operation due to a conflict with the Banking Clan. A bit like Elliot Gould's character in the Soderbergh remake of Ocean's. With obvious apologies to Elliot Gould.

Cad Bane isn't in the gang as I prefer to see him work alone. I'd happily see him as a gun-for-hire working for the Banking Clan against the gang pulling off the heist though...

Mikko_Slitherhorn and Seerow like this.
  20. Cary_the_Brave

Sep 5, 2012
    Oh Dan you're probably glad because of kento yularen's appearance

21. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Oh yes yes yes yes yes - that was it! Nothing would make me happier.

22. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Kento Marek got pasted.

By me.

23. Cary_the_Brave

Sep 5, 2012
    Bounty Crisis
    Quote: Parents are the true souls that keep us remembering our childhood.
    Plot: Lux Bonteri, the newly appointed Senator of Onderon, joins the Loyalist Committee along with Bail Organa, Mon Mothma, Padm'e Amidala, Ask Aak, Orn Free Taa, and Lexi Dio to propose another piece of legislation that will stop the war and production of clone troops. Each senator agrees to travel to a battle state planets in the bill to convince them to end the war. Meanwhile, Lott Dod, Nix Card, Gume Saam, and Po Nudo report to Dooku about the Committee's plans, and Dooku sees this an opportunity to rid Bonteri. Dooku hires Boba Fett, Latts Razzi, Dengar, C-21 Highsinger, Embo, and Bossk to do the task. The bounty hunters hijack Lux's cruiser which is heading to the important planet Tapani. The bounty hunters kill everyone on the ship but Lux. Lux asks why Boba is doing this, and Boba replies simply for revenge against the Jedi for killing his father. Lux said the Jedi are peaceful and they are the one's who would end the war, not Dooku. Boba rebuffs saying he wouldn't expect a Senator to understand, but Lux said he was once a Separatist and that his mother had died from Dooku. Boba asks for him to explain, and Lux summarizes the clone trooper production bill, Dooku killing his mother, his alliance with Death Watch, and the Battle of Onderon. Before Boba secretly releases Lux, Bossk and Latts walk in saying there was a tracking device that alerted the Jedi Temple. Boba, betrayed, orders to get back in their ship and destroy Lux's. The crew gets on Boba's ship and they blast Lux's ship. Dengar asks what they'll do know, and Boba said he knew someone who would take the Senator.
    Returning Characters: Lux Bonteri, Padm'e Amidala, Bail Organa, Mon Mothma, Orn Free Taa, Count Dooku, Lott Dod, Gume Saam, Nix Card, Chancellor Palpatine, Sly Moore, Mas Amedda, Boba Fett, Latts Razzi, Dengar, C-21 Highsinger, Bossk, and Embo.
    New Characters: Ask Aak, Lexi Dio, Po Nudo, and Sly Moore.

24. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Great one, Cary.

However, I'd advise against adding Padme, Bail, Mothma and other staunchly Loyalist senators to this faction. They're canonically bound to be strongly attached to the anti-CIS cause and the movement by Padme in particular against the militarist faction in ROTS is supposed to be an indication that Palpatine has gone too far. I personally prefer the idea of Lux being a lone renegade who goes against the grain and the advice of older and wiser colleagues.

25. Cary_the_Brave

Sep 5, 2012
    They'll have extremely minor roles in this episode. Bail and Mothma are in the backgroud but Padm'e has only two or three lines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.