main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East EVERYONE PLEASE READ: FanForce Board Reorganization

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi Trace, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Welcome to the new boards! If you're like me, you're still learning your way around. (Not being a "tech person," this is taking me a while. ;) )

This new board system gives us the ability to TAG so that we can designate and sort threads by Chapter. The plan is to move all of our active discussion threads to the South East Regional Discussion forum, with each thread being tagged by Chapter or state.

See the South West Region Discussion as an example. Scroll down below the listed Forums to see what I mean.

For now, Augusta, GA is the only Chapter with a tag in the South East (it's the green box beside the thread), but we will be adding more according to which Chapters are still active.

HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART: Please post here and let me know if you plan to remain active on these boards as a FanForce!

Thank you and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

~Traci

2. Tenel_Ka

Tenel_Ka Jedi Master

Jul 27, 2001
    Hello! I am a member of Hothlanta Rebels in Atlanta, GA. We would like to get our boards reactivated. Thanks!

3. RiQuiGonJinn

RiQuiGonJinn Jedi Padawan

Nov 3, 2012
    Lets get this started! wooohoooo!

4. Bors_Kaegel

Bors_Kaegel Jedi Master star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    I'm still attempting to get the Birmingham, AL FanForce back up and running, so could we have a tag?

5. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Thanks for responding, y'all! I've sent messages to all the Chapter Reps who haven't checked in yet. We don't want to miss anybody. If you haven't seen your CR post here and you know another way to get in touch with them, let them know that we're looking for them! ;)

6. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Chattanooga's still up and kickin'! Got a meeting next Monday, actually. Thanks!

7. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Being the ConChair for ConCarolinas along with other stuff that I do I am not sure I can realistically say that Charlotte will be active. If there is another person wanting to step up, I welcome them to do so.

8. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Rocky Mount, NC is mustering their forces, once again. We would like a tag, please. :)

9. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    Wow, the website still going? Well count on the Mississippi Mandalorians to be in there till the end. And hey Jedi Trace. Thatnks for the heads up.

10. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    What would one have to do to create a group. I live in Raleigh, NC and there isn't presently a group for that area.

SkywalkerDiCo likes this.
  11. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Hey Traci,

Hope everyone's holiday season is going well. Yes, we're definitely active here in Knoxville. My husband and I have gotten a group of about 7-10 together over the last couple of years. Looking to become more active with the sequel trilogy now a reality.

12. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Thanks, y'all! It's awesome to see so many familiar faces! :D If you don't already have a thread started for your group here, go ahead and do that and I'll edit to add the tags once they're in place.

13. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    The Macon club is as active as its ever been. This board has been integral to expanding our membership since it was part of the first FF expansion in 1999.

We absolutely will be included in the new Southeast Region. [face_peace]

14. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    (Former CR) I'm back - anyone else out there in Charlotte / Salisbury area?

15. Schmootika

Schmootika Jedi Master star 2

Apr 20, 2005
    I am here!!! I plan on staying active. ;)

16. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Loki is here. Plan on remaining active

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

17. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Hey everybody, been awhile but wit the movies coming back out it might be a great time to get this going again.

18. Setal_Dorset

Setal_Dorset Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 21, 2006
    Lol wow been a lil while as well

19. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    I've been gone for a while, but hope to be back regularly. Nashville, TN area.