main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Will Malakili be back?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Yodahasgreenfeet, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    I think he has some serious unfinished business with the original 3. He could be training a mutant rancor that Luke and his son find their selves faced off against and need to fend off. I think it could sell movies and books. He's the perfect villain. I rather see him come back than some one like Darth Maul. I think this would make for a better book series, and could maybe even inspire future spin offs for Disney.

They could really do a lot with this. Malakili could even be trained in the force by now and could have become a dark Jedi. Maybe like Mara Jade or something he can be turned from the dark side and join Luke to take on the evils of the galaxy.

If they are going to bring some one back it should be a main supporting character like Malakili who only has the potential to expand and be more of a developed character. Every one was left wondering about the future of Malakili who had seemed to lost everything in his life. How would a man like that coupe? I think it is logical to assume that he learned the ways of the force so that he could get even with Luke. Also that he was training a mutant rancor as he developed his force capabilities and was able to then tame such a monster.

I think it's a logical choice for Disney and that it could even give them a lot of new exciting toys to manufacture. There's a lot they could do with this. We always knew that Malakili would be back , it was one of the main reasons people always felt that there would be a episode 7, 8 and 9. He was the perfect villain in the series.

He had the acting chops of alan rickman . He's a tremendous talent and gave an absolutely unforgettable performance in the OT. When his part came on I knew that it was a long time coming, that the films were all working up to that moment. His scenes were top of the and really helped balance out the entire saga.

Now that we're in a new triology and in a odd number of films I feel that they need a new center or balance. I feel that recasting Malakili would be a good decision and help give this new trilogy some balance. Without Malakili in the originals it would have all been off center and imbalanced as a film series.

He was such a strong and important character and everything became clear and balanced with him between. How can we make another trilogy without such an important character?

Bib Fartuna likes this.
  2. TtheForceHurts

TtheForceHurts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2010
    Maybe he will fuse with the brain of that B'omarr monk to become even more intelligent=P~, I could see him leaving the Palace after Jabba died and taming himself a Krayyt Dragon and constructing a giant greenhouse where he plants Sarlacc spores...

Yodahasgreenfeet likes this.
  3. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    Ok but only if he's the singularity point. We have to be able to see Malakili every where like we can in the original saga. We need to see him as something fractal and as the singularity point. Star Wars is holistically Malakili. And Malakili is holistically star wars. So if your idea works out so that Malakili gets many intimate close ups and major lines in the film then I am naturally all for it. Everything should be a mirror reflection of impression upon Malakili.

Harrison Ford's character, Mark Hamili's must be made so that in some way they represent or reflect upon the spirit of Malakili. There must be a constant reminder of Malakili. He must be the first dimension of the films. He has to the single point and everything confined within that single point.

The Single Point is literally The First Dimension . . . the omnipresent—omnipotent center.
    Single Pointedness is the root of all holistic thinking . . . THE ALL IS ONE.
    Single Pointedness (Oneness) is that which is beyond Duality.

The Single Point is the first archetype of Sacred Geometry.
    The Single Point is the absolute root mental concept . . . the simplest idea possible.
    The Single Point is directly related to unity consciousness or Oneness . . . undivided God Mind.

AKA the Malakili point of Star Wars...

4. Hermi_Odle

Hermi_Odle Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 18, 2011
    I want him back, but only if a major plot point turns out to be his illicit affair with the six-boobed dancer lady.

5. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    No TK-421 will be the villain. He'll finally make it to his post TO MURDER THE INNOCENT

6. lord_eidolon

lord_eidolon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 2, 2004
    DARTH KITSTER will be the main antagonist.

"You were Jedi Master Yoda the whole time and nobody even knew? That is so wizard, Lord Plagueis!"

7. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    Whatever happened to that damn brat on Tatooine that was like some outcast from The Little Rascals? The one who wanted to "go play ball" instead of hanging with Nerd Skywalker? I betcha he was the bartender in ANH. He looked like he lived a friendless, loveless life.

8. Jobertus

Jobertus Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    If you are talking about Kitster Banai, you should read a book called 'Tattooine Ghost', it has Kitster in it and basically connects the PT and the OT with the post-RotJ in a small way, good read and may answer your question about what happened to him.

9. Panakas_Dawg

Jul 29, 2004
    No, not Ani's pal. That scruffy, red haired punk next to Wald the Rodian:
    [​IMG]

10. Jobertus

Jobertus Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    Oh, okay, my mistake. Maybe he became bug-squash.

LawJedi likes this.
  11. Panakas_Dawg

Jul 29, 2004
    Perhaps he was a Force-choked Admiral? I'd have liked that tie-in.

12. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    The rancor keeper died of a broken heart à la Padmé.

13. Panakas_Dawg

Jul 29, 2004
    But, did he have a similarly Oscar-worthy "You're breaking my heart" scene? Meesa thinking heesa no did.

14. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    Um, hello?!?

[​IMG]

Way better acting than Natalie, although I would prefer the 2 characters had traded outfits...

15. Panakas_Dawg

Jul 29, 2004
  16. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    BRILLIANT!!! He's so talented. Such a beautiful man too, far more beautiful than Natalie. We need more of him. They are both beautiful but how can we live without more Malakili in such times of trouble Malakili comes to me speaking words of wisdom, let it be...

17. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    At least Natalie cried in ROTS, that's more than Hayden ever did

18. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    Well Malakili had better lines than Anakin too. We can't put all the blame on Hayden. Hayden didn't have as much to work with, his scenes were not as important to saga as Malakili's where Hayden had these un important scenes about the dark side and what not. One must contend that Malakili had by far superior scenes to work with and by far that they were more relevant.