main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation What SW7 headline do you NOT want to see

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Darth_Articulate, Dec 4, 2012.

1. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    GEORGE LUCAS SAYS: SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE

Count Yubnub likes this.
  2. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    I get my sunshine in the summertime and I do take occasional breaks to acknowledge my loved ones :)

JainaSoloYJK and LawJedi like this.
  3. Jeff Vader

Jeff Vader Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 6, 2012
    Bay signs on for Episode 7. This would make me cry like a My Super Sweet 16th spoilt brat.

IT'S NOT THE CAR I WANTED! THE WHOLE PARTY'S RUINED! IT'S NOT ABOUT THEM, IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEE!!!

Lord_Tuvitor and LawJedi like this.
  4. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    But there would be so many kewl explozionz!!! Isn't that what movies are about nowadays? Explosions?
    BOOM
    BOOOOOM

5. HankSolo

HankSolo Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2012
    5000 YEAR OLD 'STAR WARS LIGHTSABER' FOUND?
    Ancient Aliens' Giorgio Tsoukalos says yes!

aguywithabiggun and leiamoody like this.
  6. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    Written and directed by George Lucas is the answer to this thread! A close second is starring Hayden Christiansen! Yuk...

7. Varguitas

Varguitas Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2012
    Ooh man, will you be dissapointed with half of what you wrote.

Joe Antonetti and Veloz like this.
  8. Varguitas

Nov 20, 2012
    I really am annoyed by the amount of hateboys who don't want Hayden to reprise his role as Anakin.

9. Julius Vernon

Julius Vernon Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    Several former Mickey Mouse club members picked for new Star Wars Trilogy!
    Britney Spears to have central role in her acting debut.

10. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    The entire Sequel Trilogy to be directed by Rob Zombie.

V-2 likes this.
  11. the_sinister_hologram

the_sinister_hologram Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 3, 2012
    Star Wars Episode VI
    Now this is pod-racing !

12. Varguitas

Nov 20, 2012
    Star Wars Episode VII is coming out.
    I’ve never seen so many people who have disliked the direction of the franchise over the past few years jump back onto the bandwagon.
    (I envision them as the Minions from Despicable Me.)
    “Hurray! George Lucas is no longer involved. No more of that Jar Jar crap! We’re finally going to get the movies that we’ve always wanted!”
    [​IMG]
    What could go wrong.
    There are people who seem to naively think that the prequels are all that’s wrong with the franchise, when the real problem is themselves. Think about it.
    Most everyone can agree that The Phantom Menace had WAY more hype than it could possibly live up to. No matter what you think of the film, realize that people had their own idea about what TPM should be like, and when it didn’t fit perfectly into that picture, predictably, they were disappointed.
    That is very similar to what I see going on right now. Now is the honeymoon period. Everyone is really excited. Even Joe Blanketyblank who hasn’t liked a single Star Wars story since he watched The Empire Strikes Back in 1980 thinks that somehow, Episode VII will be the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    Not going to happen.
    Why? Because Joe is convinced that new SW movie MUST be a direct adaptation of Zahn’s Heir to the Empire, or that it HAS TO overwrite the expanded universe, or that it’s GOT TO recast the big three, or that it CAN’T POSSIBLY recast the big three, or that Joss Whedon MUST do it, or J. J. Abrams, or Stephen Spielburg… you get the idea.
    I’m already seeing people make decisions about what these new Star Wars movies should be, while in the same talking about how Disney “BETTER NOT SKREW IT UP!”
    The reality is that George Lucas wrote the treatments and Kathleen Kennedy will stay true to George’s vision, and that vision may not fit exactly into what we want it to be or think it should be.
    But it’s still going to be new Star Wars on the big screen.
    I choose to enjoy the new Star Wars films for what they are, and not hate them for what they are not.
    taken from: http://www.starwarsreport.com/2012/11/12/what-the-phantom-menace-can-teach-us-about-episode-vii/

13. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    I actually like Hayden he did a good job in EP3 & an ok Job in EP2....what I don't really want is a force ghost of Anakin who at time of death was only 22yo coming up & saying sorry to a 60yo Luke Skywalker...It just won't go down very well .

14. Sitara

Sitara Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2001
    Haha, actually I would not mind Kim Kardashian in a Jedi Knight or even Jedi Master role, as long as it was not an Ayala Secura role (i.e. just there to look pretty) but actually fought and kicked butt while also looking good (good as in attractive, with her robes slightly showing her curves, not in a string bikini with a pink lightsaber)

In fact, having any attractive Jedi female WHO ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING WORTHWHILE would be a plus. Don't just stand there...do something. And have dialogue. But also dress conservatively like all Jedi do (this is what bothered me about Ayala Secura)

OTOH I don't want female Sith, especially not female Sith who were obviously chosen for looks. I dunno, I think it is because I am worried about having a dominatrix type character, complete with lightwhip instead of lightsaber. :p

15. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    o couldn't agree more. I have ideas og what i want to see, but i'm open to anything.

16. THE PortmanLuvva

THE PortmanLuvva Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2012
    Doctors obviously don't know about the magic of Star Wars...tragic[face_sigh]

Darth_Articulate likes this.
  17. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    That it will be rated G

18. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    STAR WARS EPISODE VII TO BE DIRECTED BY BOTH PAUL W.S. ANDERSON AND UWE BOLL. FIRST NC17 RATED STAR WARS FILM

V-2 likes this.
  19. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    INNOCENT PASSERBY COUNT YUBNUB HORRIBLY KILLED DURING MAKING OF STAR WARS MOVIE, BLOOD AND GUTS EVERYWHERE

Mystery_Roach likes this.
  20. GoJohnnyGo

GoJohnnyGo Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 19, 2012
    Harrison Ford backs out, William Shatner to play Han Solo

V-2 likes this.
  21. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    Starring Shia LaBeouf

Ryus and V-2 like this.
  22. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    [face_shame_on_you][face_beatup]

23. Diggs

Diggs Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2012
    Anything involving Time Travel or the return of Darth Vader or George Lucas behind the camera.

24. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    The most scary headline of all....

FAMILY RESEARCH COUNCIL VOWS TO PROTEST STAR WARS.

25. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    The FRC can go suck an egg. They wouldn't make a dent in Star Wars business.

KED12345 and Bazinga'd like this.