main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Welcome to the 24 hours a day StarBucks!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Mar 25, 2002.

1. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    So you may have noticed in my signature I have added a new designation,...TK 9664! I got my official notification last night that I was accepted into the 501st and the Central Cal Garrison! Now to get Dusan and Earl into some TK armor like we had talked about, eh fellas?! ;)

~DZ

2. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Congrats DZ! For some reason I thought you were already a member!

3. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
  4. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Thanks guys, I'm still pretty psyched about it! I was a provisional member I guess with the CCG while I worked to get my armor approved. Now I'm a full fledged TK in the CCG.

~DZ

5. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    TK9664: Welcome to Bastion brother!

TK8476
    End of line!

6. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Thanks TK8476, Glory to the Empire!

~TK 9664

7. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey Dusan, I did it man! Here is the video of me picking up the Saga at Target in my TK armor! It was so fun and the looks on peoples faces when I walked in was priceless! We set the video to the Star Wars theme, but in 8bit "Nintendo" music since my buddy is also hosting it on his videogame blog. Gotta get you into some armor so you can do crazy stuff like this! Enjoy!

Stormtroooper buying the Saga on Blueray!

~DZ

8. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Love the vid, DZ! [face_laugh] Funny how putting armor on always ends up with a photo with some chicks, eh? No wonder Geek Guys are all about the investment. :p Made me laugh. I'm sure you gave people something to talk about all day!! You need to post this on the other page, too!!

9. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Can't currently post in the minutes thread so here's the general run down of our Sept meeting:

We talked about Devin. :( How our group wouldn't even be around without him. We talked about some good times...and of the many people that we've seen come and go for various reasons over the past 3-4 years. We shared some fun memories...talked about where the SVRF has been and where it is going. :) Our big dysfunctional family remains intact and encouraged that we'll be around for a long time. *cue sappy music*

SVRF will have a presence at the Sac Horror Show 9/24.

Table schedule: 10-12 Chris and Tara
    12-2 Susan and Earl
    2-4 Mike G and Scott
    4-6 Myke and Kimmie

We will decide if we want to meet up on Sat 9/24 at Mel's for our get together honoring Devin, or if we want to meet up Sun 9/25. Check the thread on this board and on our FB page.

Jennifer filled us in on the relaunch of Star Tours. Sounds awesome, and everyone wants to plan a trip to Disneyland!!! Maybe next summer???

We talked about the two upcoming geek nuptuals...Chris and Tara in Oct and Myke and Kimmie in November. [face_love]

Ekim sent us food...which was thoughtful and kind. He also sent the following message:"Devin was a big man with a big heart, and his passing was a big loss to many communities, especially SVRF. My hopes and prayers and support are with you guys now. May the force be with you."

That was the important stuff we gabbed about...lemme know if anyone has any questions.

It was REALLY nice to see everyone. It was a great turn out...I think we are the coolest group ever, and I'm always glad to catch up with everyone. :cool:

10. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey, did we ever find out when the Ronald McDonald House event is going to take place? I need to know so I can arrange to take a half day at work so I can make this event.

~DZ

11. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Since I got SVRF into this mess [face_beatup] , when I saw your question I felt compelled to get an answer for you:

Ronald McDonald House [face_pumpkin] Carnival 2011 will be on Friday October 21st from 6PM to 8PM. Call Ronald McDonald House Charities for further details at

916-734-4230

:D

I am sorry I will be working and cannot participate :oops:

12. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Nice going, laserbrain! We miss you, old timer... try to escape from CorSec for a meeting some time!

I may even be at the next one. ;)

-TJ

13. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    Hi Rogues! It's been a crazy few weeks since the RMHC event! Things are winding down a bit over at Casa Soler. Just 1 more day left now. Got my bachelor party tonight starting at 5(dinner @ BJ's on Arden for clean fun, then the craziness ensues).
    Hope to see most of you there, those that can't make it or we couldn't invite should still get together for normal meeting you like though. We will be gone till end Nov after the Wedding. My first event will be Modesto's festival of lights parade on December 3rd.

Myke & Kimmie Soler

14. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Hi everyone!
    Do we still have a SVRF?

15. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    Somewhat! we are mostly on Facebook now since things got changed here & our domain name site got taken over by a Rugby team. We are under groups in Facebook!