main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which characters from the saga do you want to see in TCW that haven't been in it yet?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I totally forgot to enter this thread earlier.

SAN HILL!!!!!!!!!![face_love]

[​IMG]

...so long as he's a complete jerk. Because if he's anything else, I'll be disappointed.

Yes! Panaka was always one of my favorites. I sort of felt he got the shaft after TPM, especially after he had a starring role in the videogame. (Yeah, I know it was supposedly the actor's fault, but still....:()

2. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Quite frankly, it's good that Panaka's later planned appearances were all aborted in-development.

In AOTC, he was supposed to become Padme's bodyguard. Right, so he was the top security dude on Naboo, protecting the monarch, and he has only been able to transfer to a less prestigious job in the intervening ten years since TPM? Bad idea, IMO. Having a new character - in this case Typho - start operating as the Senator's security chief made perfect sense to me.

In TCW, he was supposed to show up in Destroy Malevolence and get killed by Grievous so that the fiendish droid leader can prove his threat (as if turning dozens of star destroyers to scrap was irrelevant and killing a Muggle is going to make a difference). What a colossal waste of a character. It calls to mind the pointless demise of another Captain from Naboo in Shadow Warrior.

If Panaka does show up, he should be either one of Palpatine's hand-picked security/military/intelligence officers or the leader of a militarised Naboo sector defence force, wearing the same armour that Rex wore in A War On Two Fronts or that Veers wore in TESB. Showing Panaka as one of the first proto-Imperial non-clone military personnel would be a great way for TCW to tie the two trilogies together.

3. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I never cared much about Panaka but that is a really interesting possibility.

4. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    If Panaka's in there, Ric Olie should be too :D

5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Valorrum should appear for a episode

6. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    That could be interesting, I'd like to see him have a conversation with Palpatine about what it's like being chancellor.

7. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    According to EU, Valorum died in a shuttle explosion in 21 BBY orchestrated by Darth Sidious, but, hey, if they brought back a guy who was cut in half, maybe then can bring in this guy.

8. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Ric Olie could meet this guy.

Obvious vs. Opposite
    - The Ultimate Battle of Assertion -​

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  9. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Actually, it gets worse than that -- he was Anzati'ed.

[​IMG]

10. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Wow, talk about sounding over powered...

TreborSabreon likes this.
  11. Samayel_

Samayel_ Jedi Master star 2

Sep 26, 2012
    Durge
    Rahm Kota
    Jerec
    Qu Rahn
    Empatojayos Brand
    Ranik Solusar....
    but Durge is definetly the number one, by far i want to see Durge on the series, maybe just an arc dedicated to him as a main villain
    I also thought of K´Kruhk and A´Sharad Hett, but as it comes everything with the series, im sure that some continuity stuff will be screwed with them and i really would hate to see that.

rumsmuggler likes this.
  12. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    YES! YES, PLEASE!

Please Filoni, Use San Hill!

13. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I'm pretty sure San Hill and maybe Shu Mai will be used if Nute Gunray, Poggle the Lesser and Wat Tambor have, and it looks like everyone wants to see him!

14. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Indeed Jordan. I would be shocked if San Hill is not Scipio leading the Banking Clan.

When Filoni was asked at CVI if we will see Tikkes, he said not in S5 but he said we will see Muuns so maybe these are pro-separatist muuns that maybe are led by San Hill.

[​IMG]

QuangoFett and Jordan1Kenobi like this.
  15. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I just thought of a good one! Amanaman! Since he's a Bounty Hunter, he could be part of one of the Bounty Hunter groups, and I'd love to see what they can do with his character, because he has heaps of potential. I also wanna see what voice they'll create for him.

I'm also waiting for Commander Appo to come into it as commander of the 501st, being ranked higher than Captain Rex, and he could even work with Rex and his troops on a couple of missions.

And one more thing, what ever happened to R4-P17 in TCW? She was in TCW movie, but we haven't seen her since. It's a bit odd considering Obi-Wan had her during AOTC and ROTS.

Edit: Just found out R4-P17 was actually in 3 episodes (4 if you include a flashback), but still, she should be in it more with a bigger role.

16. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Amanaman in TCW would be ace; he has such a funky and cool design. If they wouldn't use him, they should create an original Amanin to use.

17. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Kligson, Valance the Hunter, the Tagges!

18. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    None of those are saga characters :p

Durge will never appear in TCW, thanks to Cad Bane.

Jerec, Qu Rahn, Empatojayos Brand and Ranik Solusar should just be removed from SW existence.

Although it would be nice to see the Jedi from TFU appear.

cwustudent likes this.
  19. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    I think something must happen to Rexy for Appo to become something more.

We DO need to see Amanin on the show. I think it would have been nice if they appeared in S1 since we had their homeworld.

Jerec - I always wanted to see what the psycho was before he turned.

And anything from TFU in TCW would be awesome to link both medias together better.

20. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Admiral Llon Banjeer! :)
    Vulpus, the Seperatist officer who appeared in the comic seriesGeneral Grievous!

21. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Rom Mohc!
    Romodi!

Samayel_ likes this.
  22. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    If they ignore the EU, I wouldn't mind seeing Yaddle. I'm at least curious how she'd look and sound in the show.

23. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Stass Allie
    Agen Kolar

24. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I did always want to see Yarael Poof, but Ashaar Khorda killed him before AOTC :( But seeing another Quermian would be awesome.

25. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    ew that disgusting

seriously this is why the EU bothers me sometimes...

Star Wars version of vampires?!!?!?

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.