main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Well, I thought I had just had a cold for two weeks. Nope. Sinus infection and asthmatic bronchitis.

And I still want it to snow. :p

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I was so pumped last year when it snowed for about ten minutes on Christmas day. I like snow, but my dogs love snow.

3. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I've had two white Christmases in the past 41 years. The last one was a couple of years ago. I took a picture of the falling snow and posted it on Facebook with the caption, "Merry Christmas, Tracy, from the Weather Gods."

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Yeah but I always used to have white Christmases. I live in freakin' New England. We're supposed to basically be Canada in terms of weather.

5. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    NEVER had a white Christmas here and I grew up thinking we were abnormal. :p The closest we ever got was a 'snowstorm' on the first day of Winter in 1996 (6 inches of powder that stayed exactly 24 hours before melting), and then in 2008 we had a 'freak storm' that dumped a whopping 15 inches on December 17th. It took six days to melt. My dog went absolutely nuts ever though the snow was almost as high as her head. It was hillarious seeing a pair of ears and a brown nose flying around as she bounded through it like a hare! [face_laugh]

If this pattern continues we ought to get 2 feet in December 2020. :p

6. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    I usually get at least a foot of snow to shovel each winter, but this one is supposed to be worse.

7. Roberto Calrissian

Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    Hope this line doesn't turn out to be a complete failure like the galaxy s3 commercials are[face_plain]

8. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    News story that probably won't surprise Tunick: in a town straight out of a Jeff Foxworthy skit, Lincolnton, NC, an 18-year-old guy followed a woman around Wal-Mart with his pants unzipped and his goods hanging out. Turns out he knew the woman but she hadn't seen him since he was a kid.

Dude. I know you probably had a crush on her for years but let me introduce you to a concept called "dinner and foreplay first."

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  9. Saurion-Fett

Saurion-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 3, 2001
    We had a Tornado here killed three people ...bummer just before xmas :(

10. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Sounds like news of the decidedly wacky variety.

... Wait, wrong board, carry on.

11. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Oh that's horrible! :(

12. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
  13. TheDarkDoctor

TheDarkDoctor Jedi Knight

Dec 6, 2012
    I'm certainly in line :) I was on this board day and night while they were working on the prequels. Unfortunately afterwards I never DREAMED of any more movies, and lost my login info. But it's nice to be back!

DarthTunick likes this.
  14. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Bronchitis is really rough on someone with asthma. I've had it twice and both times were perhaps the worst I've felt in my life.

If you went through the same thing you have my sympathy.

15. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    And, if you didn't go through the same thing, you have his contempt...

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  16. Sith_Bounty-Hunter

Sith_Bounty-Hunter Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Good morning everyone, Happy Friday!!

17. Darth Shibs

Darth Shibs Jedi Master star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    Amen on the current job.

18. Darth Shibs

Nov 1, 2012
    Phoenician here...know whatcha mean.....

19. Darth Shibs

Nov 1, 2012
    And the clown from the first one.....that got me for 6 months.

20. Darth Shibs

Nov 1, 2012
    Cool to see someone else with a dog avatar! Are those Sith eyes? haah

21. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    It's offical... a mix of good genetics, a vegetarian diet, and a straight edge lifestyle actually have shallow, superficial benefits. I am 37 years old and, as of today, I have just renewed my license for the umpteenth time... and I still did not require an updated photo! I have not been required to update the photo on my driver's license since I was 21. Hooray for being young and good looking. [face_party]

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  22. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Nice. I didn't have to get an updated photo when I turned 21, and I don't foresee ever having to update it. I matured young. [face_mischief]

23. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    You poor thing. I feel so bad when I see teens with gray hair and male pattern baldness... you had the whole rest of your life ahead of you... :(

24. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Not that mature! :p

25. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    I still have the baby picture you sent me:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.