main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Who Was The Secret Buyer For Ahsoka?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Narutakikun, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatWanFromStewjon

ThatWanFromStewjon Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 8, 2012
    It wasn't Dooku or Grievous, because Dooku hates Hondo.

And Hondo specifically said it was a "business man" - this has me thinking it is the head of a crime family or organisation, like Black Sun.

2. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Interesting. Any ideas on why Black Sun would want a female Jedi that is alive or dead?

3. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Trophy. The Jedi have no shortage of enemies..

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I think Dooku caught wind of this, recognized the description of the female Jedi being offered for sale and decided this was a good time to go pay his old enemy Hondo a visit. Kill two birds with one stone. Grievous played a knock knock joke and called to order the product.

5. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I think Black Sun is the better bet. Ahsoka even says something to Hondo about how he couldn't trust the CIS or Republic to be the buyer and he agreed.

6. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Would be pretty neat if there was a tie in during the Maul arc. Dooku could have easily snowed Hondo though. Hondo wasn't exactly listening to her until after Grievous showed up. I think the Republic already said no the the ransom and instead of just killing her it was more profitable to put and newspaper ad out to try and sell her, something like that. Dooku go the ad as was like... huh... idea time.

7. ThatWanFromStewjon

Oct 8, 2012
    It sounded more like Hondo just knew of someone that was interested, but hadn't gone about getting the word out yet.

8. ThatWanFromStewjon

Oct 8, 2012
    Not sure how they'd spin it in a TCW-family friendly way, but it sounded pretty ominous the Hondo put it - like the reason Xizor was so desperate to have Leia.

9. ThatWanFromStewjon

Oct 8, 2012
    I don't think Hondo had put out a ransom either - remember Greivous didn't even know there was Jedi on the planet until the droid trooper called for help.

10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    The battle droids are so stupid in TCW since they are mostly just played for comic the relief, I barely pay attention to what they say and dismiss it most of the time when putting the pieces together. =b

Paparazzo and SenatorKelberry like this.
  11. Order66Survivor

Order66Survivor Jedi Master star 1

Nov 10, 2012
    Maybe Sidious seeing Ahsoka's ever-developing relationship with Anakin. Just like he sensed Ventress becoming one and had her ki- life attempted on.

If Sids wants something , he usually gets it or at the very least gets the holders attention

12. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I think Darth Sidious would want Ahsoka's relationship with Anakin to continue since he is so emotionally attached to her which the Sith Lord can manipulate.

Order66Survivor likes this.
  13. Order66Survivor

Order66Survivor Jedi Master star 1

Nov 10, 2012
    You're right. I was just thinking of endless possibilities that Sidious could do with Ahsoka for his own benefit in his grand Sith plan. Could make an interesting storyline or two or six

SenatorKelberry likes this.
  14. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Sadly but it is too true. I mean I have nothing against comic relief but this is destroying the threat level of the CIS's army.

Sidious?! hmmm

15. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Some very interesting ideas and attempts to connect things in this thread, nice speculating guys.

My first thought was Sidious wanting to clone a female Jedi (any female Jedi, not Ahsoka specifically), which I believe was mentioned on the first page. I think it goes along with Sidious kidnapping Jedi babies earlier in the show.

16. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Hadn't thought of the Children of the Force connection, it would be nuts (in an awesome way) if they actually went that route. That episode still has some of the most ambitious and crazy (in an awesome way) ideas of the whole series IMO.

17. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Especially in how Sidious is telling Cad Bane that he needs "test subjects". Then, later, the droid on Mustafar is warning Sidious that the babies will not likely survive the procedure, but Sidious is adamant that the surgery is necessary. He has a vision of an army of Force sensitive beings at his command. He very likely could be working on some experimental cloning techniques and needs all the "test subjects" and genetic material he can acquire to produce high midi-chlorian count specimens.

18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    That is an epic way to put things together. Children of the Force, Young Jedi. I'm totally going to watch these as a big arc in the future and see if anything jumps out of at me.

19. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

OMG... YES! Good job. That is a perfect connection. :eek: The Jedi babies that were taken were a Nautolan and Rodian too.

20. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Or maybe Sidious wanted to train them for the Dark Side

21. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    The babies? I don't think surgery is required for dark side training.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.