main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If you were to write a Clone Wars arc for the series, what would it be about?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I've come up with a few that I think could make some strong story lines for an arc.
    1. A prison break where Dooku hires either Cad Bane or Boba Fett and their group of Bounty Hunters to break out all of the Separatist leaders, like Wat Tambor, Poggle The Lesser and San Hill. Since San Hill hasn't been in TCW yet, this is where he could start to play a role and after the prison break he could be the next threat to the Republic with his Banking Clan, which would make another good arc.
    2. The San Hill arc, as mentioned above.
    3. Seeing Oppo Rancisis and how he died, this would be like the Even Piell arc where the Republic go on a mission with a Jedi we haven't seen in the series yet, that plays some importance, but ends up being killed. Oppo Rancicis would still be alive at this time, and I think they could do some great episodes with that idea.
    4. A battle on Cato Neimoida, with the Separatist army being lead by the Neimodians, probably Nute Gunray since we haven't seen him for a while, plus Rune Haako can be there with him helping to lead the army the whole time. It'd be interesting to see what Jedi they choose to lead the battle for the Republic, Plo Koon would be good, but I don't know if they'd use him considering he lead the battle there in ROTS, so maybe Ki-Adi-Mundi since we've only seen him in one battle so far, Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar could also lead the battle with him, since it'd be such a big battle, three or more Jedi would be about right.

I'm sure I'll think of more, but what are your guys ideas?

2. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    I'd like to see an arc in which Windu's 'posse' of himself, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar go on some sort of mission.

fistofan1 likes this.
  3. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I love this thread!

Some ideas:
    -) Peace negotiations are being held between Rogwata (CIS) and Republic Representatives. Palpatine (aka Darth Sidious) commands Director of Intelligence Isard to interrupt them at once. A commando team is assembled to assassinate Rogwata. The plan succeeds, but afterwards the members of the commando team are captured by Clone Troopers and branded traitors to the Republic. Palpatine gives a speech and tells the public 'extremists' have attacked the peace conference. The war continues...
    -) Dooku pulls his forces back from Kalee, leaving the planet vulnerable to Republic assault. Soon the planet is conquered by forces loyal to Voolvif Monn and Colonel Veers. Grievous is furious. He assembles his droid forces and launches a counterattack. During the battle, Grievous kills Monn and slays all Clone Troopers. Veers, however, is capable to pull the remnant of his forces back and he bombards the planet from space. Grievous survives, but most of his people were killed during the bombardment. From now on, Grievous is determined to crush the Republic once and for all. Later on, Skywalker meets Veers and congratulates him.

fistofan1 likes this.
  4. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I love Ideas 1,2, 4 A LOT! CIS LEADERS FOR TCW!!!!!

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    A battle on Mygeeto Arc would be cool

6. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    That would be amazing! Ki-Adi has already been two season in hologram form, maybe he is already there.

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    That would be awesome if he was there and we can see the Galactic Marines

8. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Oh sweet yes, sir! Yes, please.

Darth Vader likes this.
  9. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    8 part arc of the battle of courscant. Pure space combat. Pure space battle. No stupid plot with stupid bad guys. Just one massive battle.

10. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    No! Half of it about the bad guys...

11. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    getting owned sure :p

12. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    This all the way

13. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Owning the heroes...

14. Apophis_

Apophis_ Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Ahsoka and few Clone Troopers sitting in the woods on a rainy planet near a fireplace. They are alone, trapped and surrounded by Separatist forces. To kill boredome, Ahsoka is telling the story of Revan: Part 1 - the story of Hyperspace War, Part 2 - Revan during Mandalorian Wars, Part 3 - Darth Revan turning back to the light side and final episode - Revan captured by The Emperor). Story written by Drew Karpyshyn.

15. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Yes! And Commander Bacara :D

16. Now_Serving_No1138

Now_Serving_No1138 Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2002
    Hondo's Eleven (a two-part arc)

1. Hondo, Aurra Sing, Bossk, Boba Fett, Embo, Sugi, Seripas, Dengar, Latts Razzi, Asajj Ventress and Jabba The Hutt pull off the greatest heist in the history of the Republic: a bankjob at the heart of Muunilinst.

2. After the successful completion of the heist, they cross and double cross each other until Boba comes out on top (with Jabba's help) and they take off in Slave 1 with the loot.

17. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    As long as it's nothing like the Battle of Coruscant that we saw in the micro-series. I don't want to see anything like Yoda lifting a gazillion droidekas in mid air and what-not.

18. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Where's Cad Bane!?

19. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I think having Cad Bane's gang and Boba Fett's gang would be too much. I think having Sugi, Seripas and Embo is a bit much since they don't work with Boba, but C-21 Highsinger needs to be there :)
    But then again, if it's the greatest heist in the history of the Republic, I guess every Bounty Hunter in TCW so far in TCW would be in there. That's be epic :D

20. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.