main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    It was said in the commentary that the minimalist approach to his art was what GL was inspired by and wanted to feature on the show.

Perhaps there are some less flashy pieces that play with that style more.

2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I must say seeing how alive previous worlds have been, this one really felt empty. I mean look at the Jungles of Onderon and now this salty/sandy world with no sun or flora. It did it's job.

And yet
    I still don't see that as most of those still look quite complex. But the birds could fit into "minimalist" category!

3. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    im bored nothing is going on here [face_plain]

4. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    We had Neyo appear, now we need Bacara to appear!!!!

5. jaoblias

jaoblias Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 23, 2012
    Zabraks right, there's nothing to talk about in terms of this new episode. do we seriously have to wait until January for the next one?

6. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    More clones! More clones.

Yeah. We are done until January. -sigh.- Guess I'll was to find my Christmas spirit to fill in the wait.

7. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Gregor in particular. Now that I've seen the conditions he's been living in, I want to know more about this guy.

8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Me as well. I'm also wondering if Gregor will enhance the themes and messages "A Sunny Day in the Void" was expressing about mortality, programming, training, knowledge, and wisdom. Umbara is something of a counterpart of what was happening there. Damn, where are my 501st clones and my favorite ARC Trooper? I'm really sad they aren't a part of this.

9. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I'm finally up to date with season 5, and it's been a pretty great season so far :D The first episode is the best so far for me, Darth Maul is now my favourite villain, (besides Cad Bane) and I really like how powerful he has become, especially with him teaming up with Savage. The Onderon episodes were quite good, I really like the new Tactical Droids, they seem much better than the other ones that have been used so far. The Jedi Youngling episodes were great, those are some pretty cool Younglings :D And I also really like how Hondo has returned and has formed an alliance with the Jedi, which I think will be use to their advantage again. The Droid episodes have been interesting so far, I hope something interesting actually happens on that planet, lol.

Seerow and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm glad your liking the new season Jordin2Kenobi. Its an interesting one for sure. I think this droid arc has turned around on me.

11. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    For something that I think will happen, I have a bad feeling about Embo for one of the "Who will fall" characters, because last season when Ventress said that she'd go after Savage in the cantina to the other Bounty Hunters, Embo had this suspicious look, sorta like he was thinking of going after him, and we all know what will happen of he tries to go after Savage... Or maybe Savage will be the one to fall if Ventress and Embo team up? That's if anything like this even happens.

12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I have a genuinely bad feeling for alot of characters going up against Maul and not just for the spoilers I've learned. I actually like that I feel that way about TCW arc.

13. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Savage is killed by Sidious

14. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    LACWAC:An Unexpected Error

IN A CINEMA NEAR YOU

15. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Maul is too overpowered if you ask me.

The Season has been pretty great!

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  16. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Is it possible we may get another trailer? We've had two already this year... and both of those seemed more focused on Maul and the second one had a bit of Clovis, the finale too. Is there anything more they can tantalize us with? Or will we not get anything until the series is due to return?

Random Comments likes this.
  17. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    I think we may get a cartoon network tv spot like last year? I don't think we'll get a trailer till the finale or possibly just before the mauldalore arc. :)

18. FARK2005

FARK2005 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012
    Agreed, but it doesn’t bother me half as much the super-overpowered Opress: Maul, at least, has received training for years while Opress can push a rather big shuttle off a platform (and kill Jedi as easy a breathing) despite the fact that he has only had a very short period of training.

Apparently, Talzin’s green mist is to Forceusers what steroids are to weightlifters...

19. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    I really hope we do. But the S5 trailers have revealed a lot... already!

Savage is one of those worthless characters that does not need to exist anymore.

FARK2005 likes this.
  20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I think Obi-wan and Hondo would like a word with you.

We got one last year shortly after Holiday break. I expect a new teaser once we get past the droid arc at the very least.

21. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Seerow, i dont remember that we got a post-holiday trailer last year... i know we got one post holiday for Season 3 because i saw it at the special Savage/Nightsisters theatrical screening in Dec 2010 (awesome).

22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    We got one for the back half ot season 4 around the end of the "Slaves of the Republic" arc.

23. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Dammit, I was trying not to see that, then I went to quote your post and it was there. So is this confirmed?

24. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    It was in the accidental spoiler of Shadow Conspiracy.

25. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    The 15th is not even break stupid Cartoon Network people.