main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Everybody and Yo Mama Wants to Be in Ep. VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Lord Tyrannus, Nov 5, 2012.

1. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    That makes absolute and perfect sense!
    Wait...
    What?

2. Han Shot First

Han Shot First Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2012
    One word. NO

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  3. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    "ANAKIN AND PALPATINE!? YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE! AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!"

4. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHA ******* SITH IN THIS MOTHA ******* GALAXY!

5. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    "WHERE IS MY JEDI SUIT WOMAN?!"

6. Darth Shibs

Darth Shibs Jedi Master star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    Ya know in Clones when Anakin does the 'if you'll excuse me' and falls 50 stories and grabs on to a speeder? Wonder if Mace semi recovered from the lightning on the way down and grabbed onto something also lol

7. Darth Shibs

Darth Shibs Jedi Master star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    Metallica's "Ride the Lightning" during a force lightning sequence :)

8. MrFantastic74

MrFantastic74 Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 4, 2010
    I can't blame SLJ for wanting to come back, but I hope he doesn't. I love him in certain roles (like Jules in Pulp Fiction), but I didn't care for Mace Windu. Plus, bringing back the character as a force ghost would serve zero purpose to the story, and would feel like the creative team was pandering to him and his fans. It would be even worse if they brought him back alive (albeit super old), as a bitter one-handed survivor of the purge. Mace Windu is dead and that's that.

9. niccalas_cage

niccalas_cage Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2010
    Even if Mace had survived getting his insides microwaved and a 400 story fall, wouldn't he already have been long dead from old age by the time the events of Episode 7 started?

Yodahasgreenfeet likes this.
  10. Julius Vernon

Julius Vernon Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    So I think it's great some actors have voiced support to be in the new trilogy, but I get a little worried when we see too many from the PT wanting to be in it.

Hayden makes some sense as a Force ghost. Ewan makes sense. Samuel L? Not so sure... I love Mace Windu as a character, but I don't want over-saturation in an attempt to link the former trilogies to this one.

And then guys like Corey Feldman? Really? I hope this film doesn't stand just to revive some 80s actors' careers.

11. Felicia

Felicia Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2012
    It is my feeling that actors that have never been cast in a film before or at least one of this magnitude should be cast. I saw a documentary once where George Lucas interviewed and wanted Dustin Hoffman to portray Han Solo. Well known actors are not the answers for everything. The acting should far outweigh the star power and who knows Disney just may uncover a diamond in the rough. Disney has all of the tools to make this work. They can either do an awesome fantastic job or they can completely ruin it. Good luck to you Disney I'm rooting for you.

12. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Mar 8, 2000
    Well, I disagree with you. I'm glad you have Simon Pegg's daughter as your expert opinion, but I don't think that CGI is evil - and Star Wars was not better without it.

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  13. budspencer

budspencer Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 23, 2010
    No to him coming back. It would dilute everything he has done in the prequels and the transformation of the emperor would just be dumb. Plus if he had not died he would have come back to talk to Luke in anew hope, oh you say he was at the mos eisley's cantina in a corner George?. So not logically it does not make sense to bring him back. Might as well resurrect all the other Jedi that were slaughtered...of course not...

Dead is dead. The Darths are all dead, leave them dead. Obi Wan is dead, Gui Gon is dead, let the EU stuff in comics expand on them if they want to. But no return to the movies.

If they start resurrecting people it would end up being too much like Star Trek and its gimmicks and people would just obliterate the movie...

14. Force_Wielder

Force_Wielder Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    Maybe a evil twisted version of Mace Windu shows up with a new arm...not the mechanical one like Vader or Luke, but instead Mace Windu's arm is replaced with Cliegg's leg.

15. Ichor_Razor

Ichor_Razor Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    I'm biased here but I would so approve of seeing the BMF return to the series in some way.

Now here's a demotivational featuring Mace:

[​IMG]

16. Force.Child

Force.Child Jedi Youngling

Dec 7, 2012
    Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  17. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I didn't like that he went out like a punk in ROTS, but I'm still unsure if it would be good if he was brought back.

18. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    I wouldn't mind seeing a character that played a similar type of character to his though.

19. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    "Hi I'm Wace Mindu. I'm in no relation to Mace Windu. Actually he doesn't exist."

20. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    "He's dead, son. Accept it."

It's hard to feel compassion for Mace when he treated Anakin like poodoo from Day 1. He never listened to, believed, or trusted Anakin. Out the window he goes and all I can think is, "Ani, time to get on the winning team."

21. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    I love how every discussion devolves into "Carrie is too fat to wear the gold bikini." Like that is the most pressing item on the Disney "to do" list.

"We gotta get her into that bikini, guys!"

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  22. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    How about if just his arm returned in spirit form? It could move around and gesture, sort of like Thing from The Addams Family.

The_Hellhammer and Echo-07 like this.
  23. Jarren_Lee-Saber

Jarren_Lee-Saber Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2008
    I bet Simon Pegg told her to say that. After all, he's a hateboy & RLM fan. Also, CGI made Star Wars SO much better. The sooner they dump the puppets for good, the better!

24. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    Maybe the Arm is still out there somewhere... biding it's time... waiting...

Episode IX: Revenge of the Arm

25. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    I like that he didn't went out like a punk.