main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Valin Horn

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Kyris Cavisek, Dec 6, 2012.

1. jedimaster203

jedimaster203 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 19, 1999
    I would definitely like to see Valin developed as a character. As you stated, there is a lot of potential for both him and Jysella. Right now they're kinda like the jedi's version of "those two guys" who are in the background of a lot of significant events. It would be cool to see him and others (Jysella, Doran, Seha, ect).

I don't want to see an Allston group book with them though. I want to see more jedi doing jedi stuff. I want to see Valin go on a mission that tests him, and maybe his apprentice or sidekick. More "Scourge" less "X-wing". Don't get me wrong, I love the X-wing books, and want to see more...but I also want more of jedi set outside of the galaxy altering events we usually see them in. I want to see jedi be jedi.

2. Kyris Cavisek

Kyris Cavisek Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    Have an idea for for a plot... basically the Black Sun, a Hutt Drug Cartel, and a Corellian Drug Cartel are united by a Dark Jedi who has become the leader of the Peace Brigade remnant, who discovers the ability to suck the life out of people, leaving them wrinkled and aged but when used is an anti aging drug (maybe can apply Force power to non force users). The Hutts make it, the Corellians sell it, and the Black Sun sells on the lower levels of Coruscant. Luke assigns a Jedi and their apprentice to Nar Shada, Corellia, and the lower levels of Coruscant... Valin and Selonian apprentice to Corellia, Doran and Cathar apprentice to Nar Shada, and Sanola Ti and her Twi'lek apprentice in the Coruscant underworld. Then Jysella and Syal get involved, as well as an Ithorian Jedi Healer.

3. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Add in the Dark Jedi's Yuuzhan Vong Shaper lover, and the biot she created that's producing the stuff somewhere in Hutt Space, and I think all bases are covered!

4. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Does that mean you like it or was that sarcastic?

5. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Think it would be a good idea -- we defo need more tales featuring the younger Jedi, and if it's time for Luke to hang up the Saber, then it's probably time for Kyle and Corran to do so too. :(

6. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    I really want there to be a big reveal that Kyle has a son to carry on his legacy, heres to hoping it is Derek. Derek Katarn/Derek Ors. Time for a new generation to move forward. That being said, I think the ST will be the changing of the guard, where Luke will get to relax much like Yoda's use within the PT.