main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Healer days, for the 2012 diary challenge, completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2012.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    That is nice to hear and read!

*has 4 minutes left to run to the next class room*

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Oh sweet Obi [:D]

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Awwwww! Hugs for Obi-Wan and Kaagi and the author who always gives me a great and/or riveting read @};- [:D] :D

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks all for staying with this diary. A few more posts are to follow

Entry 23
    Four weeks after my accident I was walking again with only that walking stick supporting me. The icky braces are gone and that’s nice because I have been riding on the little husan.
    Riding her my legs are getting stronger.
    Today I could prove how strong my legs had become when Obi-Wan encouraged me to ride the banister.
    We did this in the great hallway of the temple and met Master Yoda who commented that we are ‘forever playful younglings’

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Love Yoda!

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :D Hee! They can't keep off the banister! ;)

7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Four weeks after my accident I was walking again with only that walking stick supporting me. The icky braces are gone and that’s nice because I have been riding on the little husan.
    Riding her my legs are getting stronger.
    Today I could prove how strong my legs had become when Obi-Wan encouraged me to ride the banister.
    We did this in the great hallway of the temple and met Master Yoda who commented that we are ‘forever playful younglings’

Good to hear that the legs improve! :D

8. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    re: chapter 22. Obi-Wan is such a sweetie...Master Kaagi is lucky to have him as a friend. Hope her recovers completely though...what a horrible thing to go through!

9. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    chapter 23: Loved the bannister riding! Glad he's getting better...:)

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks all for the kind replies and following this diary.
    Kaagi is recovered and writes about it in the next entry. Two more will follow and then it's a new one for next challenge

Entry 24
    Today it was ten weeks after my accident and I was fully recovered. I have been to the garden of a thousand fountains to meditate and to meet Obi-Wan to give him his walking stick back.

Obi-Wan was asleep between the roots of the old tree and I waited for him to wake up. But no; Obi-Wan didn’t want the walking stick. He told me that I could keep it to use for other patients.

And together we carved a second message in the stick ‘Don’t give up; use me as your lucky stick.’

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  11. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That is a great message. :)

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    It's a fantastic message. @};- [:D]

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Don't give up! is a nice message. :D

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    It is and the next update is hilarious (about the new tablets)

Entry 24
    This is again an entry that has a number 24 but isn’t following the previous one.

I should have never listened to those ICT guys telling me that the new datapad was reliable because it came from another company. It sure looked different and had a touch-screen and I entered a lot of diary-entries using the touch-screen-keys. Years in fact and no Adin you shouldn’t have done that.

I took the datapad to the healers’ ward and had it in my robe when my pager had me rushing to the scrub-room for an emergency. Trying to save the Jedi Master’s legs took us four hours of doing and succeeding and after that we had to unwind. And what was the place to do that? The scrub-room with my robe hanging there in one of the changing cubicles became our place of fun with water and flying gloves, towels and whatever we could find.
    Even An-Jinai was there and he tried to be funny by throwing my robe – with datapad inside – in the sink. My robe survived the dunking of course but the touch-screen of the datapad not. And what was worse; the water fried the drive and all my data were gone forever.

Luckily I found my old paper diary and I will write the next entries in it. But I will miss those entries about Obi-Wan and his friends growing up. The kid is almost 13 and if nobody takes him to become a padawan learner I am considering to take him.
    But Aaqu has ideas too.

15. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_laugh] Maybe he should consider storing his entries in a cloud service?

earlybird-obi-wan and Jade_eyes like this.
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL on Hazel's post. ;) The healers and their water fun [face_mischief] An indispensable part of their after-surgery wind down :)

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Luckily I found my old paper diary and I will write the next entries in it. But I will miss those entries about Obi-Wan and his friends growing up. The kid is almost 13 and if nobody takes him to become a padawan learner I am considering to take him.
    But Aaqu has ideas too.

Yeah, to having ideas! :D

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    They can give trouble too
    It is for them and fun to write
    And what will happen?

Thanks all for reading this diary. The next entry will have this one completed but knowing Kaagi he will begin a new one;)

Entry 25
    Liquids are a disaster for paper diaries too. I found out when I was writing this entry. I thought I had enough pages left to write in this diary for a long time but spilling caf on the diary had me removing the soiled pages. Luckily the entries didn’t suffer the same fate. They are still readable and very enjoyable at that.
    And now it’s Nu protected. Yup archivist Nu abhors caf spilled thingies in her precious archive.
    I will head to supplies to get a new one.

FIN

19. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Yup! They all have downsides.

This was a fun diary, Earlybird. I enjoyed it immensely.

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee! Kaagi is always wonderful to read :)

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I will head to supplies to get a new one.

Why am I not surprised here? ;)