main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Without the Force, 2012 diary challenge, with fanart completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2012.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Very nice post. =D= :) Early updates -- always a good thing.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Love Mahrin's relationship with his father. :)

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    And for me it’s going to bed early because I have the IC ward shift tomorrow with dad. Jehna will be guided out of the sedation in the morning by dad and Aradan. He is due to his bruised lungs and broken ribs on a ventilator for the coming days and will be like me without the Force after getting five times the maximum dose of Draxinon that resulted in dead midis.

And for me it is once again going to bed late, because I am reading this at 0:04 am Dutch time, knowing you are asleep. I was teaching 23 lessons this week in Nijmegen plus 2x 4 lessons at two locations in Zwolle. Sorry that I had no time before. My NaNo writting suffered and the house looked like a mess. But now I take time to catch up with all your updates, before another hectic week is in front of me again!!!
    [:D]
    And like Hazel, I do love the relationships that you portrait in your fics.

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes because I was away for a week
    I was asleep too because Jordan time is two hours ahead.

Entry 21
    16 velona

Dad had forgotten his brace when he was changing in sterile clothes before entering the IC ward. I helped him to Jehna’s room and went on with my business; looking after the other patients in the ward. But of course I heard during the break how dad had guided Jehna out of the sedation with help from Aradan. Jehna took being without the Force even better than expected and being on a ventilator is OK for him too. He even insisted that Timo had to go to Monir to run in the 21 K memorial run. Timo protested that he didn’t have a transport but dad had a nice solution. Timo is now away in dad’s X-wing with Beesie.

Alwin coming into the IC-ward had Jehna insisting to see Lionel Keranan. The firefighter had been among the rescuers. Jehna did tell him that he heard two explosions before he went to rescue the children. He even recognised the source of the explosions being shaped charges. That will have the investigators busy again because the holo-news had the cause of the fire being an overheating plastbin. Sukenik – the company to get the contract to demolish the factory – was accused of negligence by the lawyer from DB-wood. Ah Aaqu wants to write.

- --

I had medevac-duty today and met our new pilot Tim Dereika. And the name was familiar. I remembered. Master Jinn had been under our care because of a slight concussion. He had been with his padawan Obi-Wan, master Adi Gallia and padawan Tachi on a mission to protect the Wanarian senator. Tim Dereika had helped to make the mission a success hiding the entire company until the Wanarian military came to guide their senator to the summit on Wanaria. Tim had seen the friendship and love between Obi-Wan and Siri and was very pleased when I told him that they are now united in the Force.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Interesting about the explosion. It's nice to know Obi-wan and Siri are together now.

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Bravo on weaving together the various stories, =D= including Hiding Water. ;) Tim is indeed a resourceful pilot hero. :cool:

7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I had medevac-duty today and met our new pilot Tim Dereika. And the name was familiar. I remembered. Master Jinn had been under our care because of a slight concussion. He had been with his padawan Obi-Wan, master Adi Gallia and padawan Tachi on a mission to protect the Wanarian senator. Tim Dereika had helped to make the mission a success hiding the entire company until the Wanarian military came to guide their senator to the summit on Wanaria. Tim had seen the friendship and love between Obi-Wan and Siri and was very pleased when I told him that they are now united in the Force.

Timo? [face_thinking] Sounds familar somehow. :p

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    More will be revealed in the next entry
    He is and Ivano ;)
    Tim and Ivano;)

Entry 22
    17 velona
    I had IC ward duty and was in Jehna’s room with Aradan. Jehna was quite comfortable when we guided his bed in a reclining position to watch the Monir 21 K run. The first run was the 10 K and we saw Glen Baldwin winning the medal.
    The next run was the 21 K race and we saw Timo and a lot of colleagues we have met in Monir starting in the same shirts. Timo must be a very inspiring captain. During the watching of that run I had a big surprise.

Ivano Arvedai – the man I had under my care when I was a healer in the Jedi temple – entered with Lionel to interview Jehna. And Ivano was surprised meeting Alwin and me and had to explain to Jehna when and where he met me. Ivano got what he wanted from Jehna and left. Lionel remained and showed us a nice holo and commented about the husans in that holo. One was Injanin and I have here a picture of him.
    [​IMG]
    That was fun and with Kaagi entering with a beeping pager from Lionel, the firefighter left.
    Lionel and Ivano came back in the afternoon and told us about the remains and the meeting with Sukenik and Azaua and Jadaki. They are now cleared of the charges against them and Ivano mentioning a doctor Endel Maffei at the moment that Kaagi entered had him telling all about his fight with sleep-doctors and Jehna falling asleep.

- - -

Aaqu had written that entry and that had me going to dad and asking him all about the difficult firefighter.
    Yup dad told me all about him.
    Ivano Arvedai had saved a Jedi padawan. He was doing CPR to the padawan on a Hutt sized stretcher. Yup dad explained that too telling me that there were Hutts living on Coruscant and needing the services of medevacs because of the in his eyes and my eyes too unhealty facination for foot and for getting fat.

Ah yes Aaqu saw the drops of blood in the corridor. That had Aaqu rushing back to the healers’s ward, getting Ivano on a stretcher to a preproom and alerting dad. Dad came in the preproom and had an oxygen mask on Ivano’s face. The stubborn guy started to get up. Dad and Aaqu pushed him down. Dad had again the mask on Ivano’s face and was reaching for the IV set when he got hit on his cheek. That had dad using the Force and putting Ivano under.
    Ivano had a fractured ankle and badly damaged muscles in his thigh. A firefighter boot and an inferior one at that and doing CPR on the padawan had Ivano unaware that he was injured with many metal thingies piercing his leg.

A nasty infection had him meeting dad more times in the OT. And it was dad who suggested a recovery on Lingala. Ivano did and went with a Jedi transport – with initiates and a crèchemaster – to Ingal city. I will ask him how he ended up here in Noranan. Ivano has plans for Jehna. He had a long recovery time for his foot too.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, that horse, er husan is as stunning as this update!

*3 minutes left to run to her next class*

10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Yes, I double Azure's post. Wonderful! =D=

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ooh, loved the tie in to Inferno and liked reading more about Ivano. =D= Sounds like a very stubborn patient indeed ;)

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He will be a very stubborn one;)

Entry 23

18 velona
    Timo came back to Noranan in dad’s X-wing. His parents arrived with the Idrees-express. The first thing he did – before visiting his wife – was coming to the IC ward to visit Jehna and show him the medals. He finished third in the 21 K race after Nuran Rimac and Malik Idrees.
    Dad told me about the fun he had with Jehna, Aradan and Timo. Next year the captain will be Timo. And there will be a celebration too. The president will come as soon as Jehna is able to go to the large audience room.
    Dad had another surprise for Jehna. Bandages had to be changed and with burns that is done under sedation. Dad guided the bed with Jehna to the prep-room that is used for the children. Wizards of course with dad being the master wizard and nurses Gulnare and Gherian as the wizard assistants all dressed in cloaks and pointed hats.
    My day at work ended nice when I visited with Jadin Finn patient Mel Donovan and had him standing beside his bed.

- - -

I was with Jehna in the afternoon when Lionel and Ivano came to visit him. And more talk about my days as a healer in the Jedi temple had Ivano asking me to accompany him tomorrow and…

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That was a nice surprise. :)

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Definitely a nice surprise. :D

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I was with Jehna in the afternoon when Lionel and Ivano came to visit him. And more talk about my days as a healer in the Jedi temple had Ivano asking me to accompany him tomorrow and…

More, pretty please? Because you cannot end a sentence this way. I die with curiosity here! [face_batting]

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He had his reasons to stop writing;)

Entry 24
    19 velona
    Writing was interrupted when I had to change a waste bag.
    Today I was with Ivano Arvedai visiting the Noranan town hall.
    Ivano wanted to sneak unnoticed into the hall of the Housing and urban development department. He borrowed Kaagi’s Jedi cloak and I saw him donning it and hiding his formal uniform with the isignia indicating his rank of Battalion chief.

Ivano had planned everything. Grady Baldwin was in the archives waiting for Robert Korda to tell him that Bargony and Direux had arrived with their lawyer Mogvitch. Grady began – after asked – of course with the trip to Monir and about a removal permit when he was interrupted by Oksi of the Central Incident Management Bureau in Monir (a desk-hugger according to Ivano) stating that his investigations had revealed that it was an exploding plastbin and neglect from Sukenik that had caused the fire.
    Grady produced the remains of the found shaped charges and that had Bargony commenting that there were shaped charges in Jadaki. Grady accented the extra and produced a picture of Griff Lerox.

Bargony began to mutter and that had Oksi grabbing one of the remains and police officers Kerebuy and Chedokin telling that they found one and Erdin Felaron and Ivano revealing that they found the second one.
    Ivano dropped the cloak Jedi-like – he has seen in during his stay in the Jeditemple when he was watching a sparring between Obi-Wan and Anakin and one between Obi-Wan and Siri – and began to reveal all. The removal of the windows, the early arrival of the shaped charges and the coming storm contributed to the disaster, making the destruction of both factories inevitable.
    Kerebuy and Chedokin had more evidence of the faulty sawing machine.

Mr. Oksi will reopen the Avana case, another fire where a DB-factory was destroyed and ordered the arrest of Bargony and Direux.
    Oksi even thanked Ivano after hearing a comment about desk-huggers.
    And Ivano stating that acting as a Jedi knight was helping the case has us with a new admirer.
    Young archive worker Edwin Itsko is a follower of the news about the new Jedi knights and was pleased to be on Moniron. He doesn’t like Daala at all. And…

- - -

Aaqu had to stop writing because Jehna was getting sleepy. Aaqu will give him a dream and he told me about that. It was inspired by Ivano telling that my dad had – he has – greasy stained clothes. It will be a hilarious dream beginning with dad bringing greasy papers to the archives of Jocasta Nu and more fun in the Jedi temple.
    I had another exercise session for Mel Donovan and this time he was able to take two steps. And me commenting about the medal had Mel telling me about Glen and Kyle coming to give him that medal.

17. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Nobody likes Daala. I have no idea why the PTB brought her back.

earlybird-obi-wan and Jade_eyes like this.
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Sweet Hazel, they can't tell their butt from a hole in the ground is why :p [face_laugh] Such wonderful healers [face_love] [face_love] makes recovery easier on a practical and empathic level :)

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I had another exercise session for Mel Donovan and this time he was able to take two steps. And me commenting about the medal had Mel telling me about Glen and Kyle coming to give him that medal.

Nice to see that there is improvement! :D

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    No idea at all;)
    The healers are nice to write
    There is

Entry 25

20 velona

I had IC ward duty and that began with helping Jehna to dream. I had a nice different dream for him this time about Kaagi and his habit to wipe his hands on whatever he is wearing after giving therapy to a patient. I felt Jehna responding with laughter. The dream sure prepares him for the day when Kaagi will give him the first therapy for legs and arms. And I am almost certain that Jehna will be able to comment on it. Today Jehna ‘tried’ to breathe without the aid of the ventilator and had the thing squawking loudly for longer times. A success. If he improves like this he will be able to talk again when we remove the tube.

- - -

Aradan was beaming when he entered the stable where I was busy with Dewali. I wanted to take him on a ride and asked Aradan if he would ‘try’ to ride Dewali.
    Yup I heard dad and Aaqu discussing Jehna’s tries and the success of those tries.
    Aradan declined of course. Lionel was coming with Sarhan and Injanin and after Aradan was seated on Injanin we took all the husans to the beach.
    Andar sure was happy to see Injanin and followed him.

21. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    So glad Jehna is getting better. :) @};-

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yay for Jehna. :) Steady progress is always desirable. @};-

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Aradan was beaming when he entered the stable where I was busy with Dewali. I wanted to take him on a ride and asked Aradan if he would ‘try’ to ride Dewali.
    Yup I heard dad and Aaqu discussing Jehna’s tries and the success of those tries.
    Aradan declined of course. Lionel was coming with Sarhan and Injanin and after Aradan was seated on Injanin we took all the husans to the beach.
    Andar sure was happy to see Injanin and followed him.

I detect the Christmas spirits in your update! A lot of smiles, a lot of happiness here! O:)

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He is and more details are in Inferno
    Funny and nice things are going to happen and a diary;)

Thanks all for reading this diary. Marhin and Aaqu still have to regain their full Force powers and there is another one. What will the diary for next year bring?
    This is the last entry for this one

Entry 26
    21 velona

Hmm only one page left. I have to get a new diary. But I can write about this. I had Mel Donovan as my second patient today. Suture removal was…

- - -

Funny. I was with Marhin when he started to remove the sutures from Mel Donovan’s leg. Ashley counted the stitches. Stitches; I told her that they are sutures and that had Marhin, Ashley and Mel doubled over with laughter. They had that discussion before. And I don’t know why Marhin was giving Ashley a mischievous wink.

Before that I had IC-ward duty and was showing Jehna his stats when an unexpected visitor came to the ward.
    Targon and Aradan had to treat Nathan Freni. The boy saw immediately that Targon was a different wizard and asked where wizard Er-San was. Targon told that the wizard was staying here in the hospital after getting injured and that had Nathan wishing to see Jehna.

Targon helped me to cover Jehna with his wizard clothes and give a Gizmo bandaged legs. And he explained why Jehna was unable to talk.

I showed Nathan all the equipment pleased that the boy was not frightened anymore and felt that Aradan wanted to be alone with Jehna. With Targon I guided Nathan back to his parents and gave him a book about doctors, written for children. I was getting back to the surgery wing when I saw Marhin and followed him to Mel’s room.

Oops. No more paper left. Just this and the diary is finished.
    I will continue in a new one.
    And Marhin sure will join me again. He has to finish his entry. I don’t know why he was smiling when he ran away. And I saw Jehna having eyes for my writing too. Will he join us?

FIN

25. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Another fun diary. How you do both and not get confused I don't know.

[:D]