main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Shadow Conspiracy Spoilers Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    Read at your own risk spoiler fans:

Here is roughly the core of each episode: Eminence: Maul allies with Death Watch and takes control of pretty much the entire organized underworld. Shades of Reason: Maul attacks Mandalore with his army, but pretends to be defeated by the Death Watch so that the population rallies to them. Later he kills Viszla, which due to tradition makes him the new Mandalore, binding all the Death Watch soldiers to follow him (Bo-Katan and seven others run of). At the end he installs Almec as his puppet prime minister, while he himself stays in the shadows. The Lawless: Now in total control of Mandalore Maul lures Obi-Wan to the planet, kills Satine in front of him, wishing him to go on living in pain. Bo-Katan and friends break him out, and Obi-Wan escapes the planet promising the republic will come now that they know the Sith are involved. The episode ends with Palpatine arriving, dueling and killing Savage and possibly/probably Maul

KED12345 and CloneWarsRescored like this.
  2. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    So apart from

Vizsla, Satine, Opress and the Falleen we see in the trailer

who else dies?

3. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Can't wait to hear Fry's thoughts on putting this together...

4. Asharak

Apr 23, 2003

Loads of nameless characters, but outside of those mentioned it’s the Hutt Counsel that gets massacred as well. Only Jabba and Gorga are spared because they choose to serve Maul (we only see Aruba killed “on screen” though, the rest are killed off-screen.

5. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    can you describe the Sidious vs Maul and savage duel ?
    and do they share any monologue ?

Huyang likes this.
  6. Asharak

Apr 23, 2003

I don’t really want to describe stuff note for note in detail, since I’m afraid it will take away from peoples reading/viewing experience, and I don’t really want to be responsible for that.
    Answering your question: They do share a decent amount of dialogue, I would say they say "enough" about the matter, and the duel sounds really awesome from the text

7. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Sounds like it will probably be the best arc in Clone Wars, I like the fact that Maul fakes being defeated by the Death Watch. He knows the Mandalorians love having all the power and glory, and takes advantage of that weakness. Satine being killed infront of Obi-Wan is pretty heart-breaking, now Maul has killed his master, and the only girl we've seen him have feelings for. I'd be pretty close to falling to the dark side and killing Maul if I were Obi-Wan. And Palpatine curb-stomping Savage and Maul, awesome.

8. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    How does Obi Wan escape away from Mandalore?

9. Asharak

Apr 23, 2003
    Bo-Katan and Vizsla were planning to betray Maul from pretty much day one, but their arrogance is definetley their undoing. They are in on the pretending to loose thing though, the point is to make the Death Watch seem like heroes to the population, their mistake is that they belive the hype themselves

10. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Perfect spoiler approach so far, Asharak...

11. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Didn't you say you got the book today? I don't think Asharak want's to spoil us too much, will you? :p Or can you PM if don't mind spoiling haha!

12. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Thanks Asharak. Appreciate putting spoiler tags in, even though the thread is devoted to Shadow Conspiracy.

Sounds like the arc played out pretty much as expected, to be honest, but does sound pretty great. I would like, as you said, some kind of epilogue episode based on what you've revealed.

Certainly if Kenobi is just back to normal next episode, will be a :oops:moment.

13. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Tracking says it will be here the 19th. So who knows at this point. As for spoilers, I will probably post something in here asking for the names of those who want ALL the grimy details... and I will do a mass-pm so the group can talk about things without any spoiler tags.

Heck, might as well do that now: anyone who wants in on the spoiler pm, like this post and I will use that as my list.

14. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
  15. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    So "how" does Obi-Wan get
    trapped/imprisoned whatever - i.e. does he get pawned as in past seasons, or does his emotional vulnerability mean he's unable to defend himself adequately...?
    I mean, the poor man seems incapable of resisting
    imprisonment]

16. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Created a special user group for the PM, will send out the test shortly...

17. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Is Korkie killed?
    Can you describe Viszla's death?

18. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Nice edit, SBD.;)

IIRC: Vizla's death beheading was described in great detail, with his last word being: "beautiful.":p
    Almec is used as the face of Maul's Mandalorian regime.
    Yes. Savage dies.

19. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Ignore this... :p

20. Asharak

Apr 23, 2003
    The fact that this insanely cool arc isn’t the finale of the season makes me really wonder what the last arc this season will be. I really dont see how anything can match it.

21. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Yeah, not sure the season could end any better and I don't even have all the details yet...

22. Asharak

Apr 23, 2003

In a world where we get 4 episode arcs about droids, Younglings and Onderon, there really isn’t any defensible argument that can be made by Dave Fillioni and his team for us not getting Clones vs. Mandalorians and the Shadow Collective. Particularly when the story is left mostly unresolved

23. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I bet this will be picked up in Season 6, and Maul will still be around, IMO

24. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Just wait.

25. Asharak

Apr 23, 2003

I absolutely think so, Obi-Wan saying the Clone Army is going to come now that they know the sith are involved, pretty much promise it. Im just saying it would be crazy not to show it

hlc88 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.