main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion If you could ask one question about the Sequel Trilogy to the powers that be, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Kyris Cavisek, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Kyris Cavisek

Kyris Cavisek Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    As we sit here and argue over trivial stuff about the Sequel Trilogy. The reason we argue is there is nothing to discuss. No news has broken since finding out about Ardnt writing Episode 7. So if you could ask George Lucas, Kathleen Kennedy, Alan Horn, Michael Ardnt, or any of the Original Cast any Sequel Trilogy related question, what would it be?

2. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    EU: To be or not to be?

3. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Mine would be along the same lines, "Who would the main protagonist be?"

4. Jobertus

Jobertus Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    When does the ST take place?

5. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    I mainly just want to know if I should start reading the post ROTJ books or not. If there's going to be a reboot then I'll just wait. The other question I would ask is "The big 3 or 4, yay or nay?"

6. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Let's vote on a question to ask Disney for Christmas... LOL

7. Dranem

Dranem JCF Banner Contest Winner star 1 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 31, 2012
    "Can I be in it? Like a bum on Coruscant or something? Non-speaking role? I don't even have to show my face. I just want my hand to show up on screen or something."

8. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    Where DID Luke dig up that old fossil? :)

9. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  10. Julius Vernon

Julius Vernon Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    Is it planned that this trilogy will end the Skywalker Saga?

JoeyArnold likes this.
  11. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    Can I have some of that money?

12. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Are these the droids you're looking for?

13. Wardyface

Wardyface Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2012

14. werpudel

werpudel Jedi Master star 2

Dec 4, 2008
    pretty obvious: will the EU survive intact?

15. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    What is the primary dramatic goal of the heroes in the ST?

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  16. BarkingFrog

BarkingFrog Jedi Master star 2

Jan 4, 2009
    "Do you realize that leaving out Mark Hamill would be the biggest blunder in the history of cinema?"

17. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    I can't wait for the action figure of whoever you play, as well as the eu novel.

Dranem likes this.
  18. Lando's Little Maneuver

Lando's Little Maneuver Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 26, 2012
    Who is the villain going to be?

Echo-07 likes this.
  19. JoeyArnold

JoeyArnold Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    Will the next film really continue the Skywalker story, or will it just take advantage of the title of Star Wars & inject an unrelated story into it?

Will this coming Episode VII really feel like a seventh episode to a story that actually was ended in the sixth episode? Will they be able to unend episode six with episode seven?

All of the lose ends were tied and the books were closed at the end of episode six. But are there still lose ends that can continue the story?

In A New Hope, the relationship between Luke & Vader were kept a secret until the next film.

In Empire Strikes Back, the relationship between Luke & Leia was kept a secret until the next film.

In the Return of the Jedi, will there be secrets that will be revealed in the seventh film?

Will we continue to see this pattern of secrets being revealed.

Because when I found out that Luke & Vader were related, I was like nooooooooooooooooooooo.

When I found out that Luke & Leia were related, I was like woah.

So is Lando and Chewbacca related?

What will keep the saga going?

Are there more family secrets out there that should be posted on the Jerry Springer show?

You are not the father on Montel?

burrisjedimaster1 likes this.
  20. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    What is the wingspan velocity of an unladen swallow?

21. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher & Harrison Ford are all in the flicks in some capacity, right? If the answer to that is "No" then my second follow up question is simply WHHHHHHHHYYYYYY????!!!

22. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    I like some of those questions but mine would be:

Does the current series end at 9?

23. Lando's Little Maneuver

Lando's Little Maneuver Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 26, 2012
    I don't think they'd even know at this stage. I kind of hope it does, it would be nice to see a fresh story line that wasn't dependent on having to fit into existing canon.

24. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    I think the EU questions are pretty much answered already. I mean yeah, I know they have not been specific, but they have clearly said that this is a new story.

I think the #1 question is: How large of a role will the big 3 have? (Here we get 2 questions answered at once, i.e. if they tell us the role of the big 3, that gives away whether the big 3 will be in it at all).

This is, of course, a question that is probably not answerable at this point; I still think it is the #1 question though, followed by the plotline.

Then again, maybe the plotline is #1, since you could deduce the role of the big 3 and a lot of other things from that. I personally don't want to know that much; I want that to be a surprise when I go to watch it.

I wouldn't mind knowing a few things soon though. I would also like to know the director, the rating, the other actors (other OT actors like Billy Dee? New heroes like Jennifer Lawrence, new villains like Gary Oldman?) and some info about how the special effects are being done.

Han Shot First likes this.
  25. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    African or European?

Oddly enough, I dreamed just last night that I got to ask George Lucas these kinds of questions (my second Lucas dream within the span of a week in fact). I believe I ended up asking him if 7-9 will be the end of the Skywalker Saga, but sadly the dream ended before I got an answer.