main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which characters from the saga do you want to see in TCW that haven't been in it yet?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    A young Han could be interesting if done well.

As in, he doesn't need to date Ahsoka.

(No Han=Lux comparisons please. *headdesk*)

pronker likes this.
  2. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    The pre-S5 Lux Solo rumors were the best. [face_laugh] "His hair is a different color, must be Han!" [face_laugh]

Barriss_Coffee and Seerow like this.
  3. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    There are any number of interesting characters living in this timeframe who, given a compelling enough reason, I would love to see make an appearance.

Certainly, every member of the High Jedi Council who have yet to be seen should show up, at the very least, in a newsreel shot of the Council chambers (though I'd lobby for far more than that). The same goes for each member of the Separatist Council who, even among those who have been seen, have been criminally underused by the show.

Now, I don't know that characters from The Force Unleashed fit the OP's definition of 'from the saga,' but I've been stumping for the introduction of one Rahm Kota and his volunteer militia to star in, if not a complete arc (which I'd love), at the least, an episode exploring Kota's military prowess and disdain for the use of clones. A quick check of Kota's wookieepedia entry states that the General "did not believe that clone troopers were fit for battle... and refused to lead them."

Now, should Kota indeed make his debut, I'd prefer a slight retcon which changes Rahm's motivation from thinking clones unfit, to instead having Kota question the morality behind the Jedi using clones who have been grown as soldiers and never given the freedom to choose a course of action for their own lives. It would make Rahm even more interesting in my mind, while raising the question of clone self-determination from the Jedi point-of-view.

QuangoFett likes this.
  4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    lol, do you have any proof he isn't Han yet bro? =b

5. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    No worries..

6. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    There's a few characters I wanna see from the Clone Wars micro series.
    Roron Corobb.
    [​IMG]
    Foul Moudama.
    [​IMG]
    Voolvif Monn.
    [​IMG]

7. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Ya knowm I've always wondered how the armor would stay on that guy's knees when I've watched the microseries. I guess it clips to the fur? I would like to see him TCW or atleast the species. Anthropomorphic mammals are cool.

8. Samayel_

Samayel_ Jedi Master star 2

Sep 26, 2012
    11-4D!!!

9. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Speaking of the old CW series, again... there ... are TWO I support to come from it to the TCW series....

[​IMG] TIKKKES!

and

[​IMG]

And San Hill... OF COURSE!

10. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Monn could be killed by Grievous!

11. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Sate Pestage
    Armand Isard

TreborSabreon likes this.
  12. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Only if Grievous gets to kill all three of them.

13. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Oppo Rancis
    Beru and Owen

14. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    Charal from the Ewok movie

Samayel_ likes this.
  15. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    None, really. Beyond the saga characters they already have, I'd prefer them to concentrate on original characters. More episodes focusing on the clones, please.

Darth Vader and Seerow like this.
  16. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I agree with the Clone part

17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I agree with Narutakikun on all accounts. TCW needs to develop more OCs in all shapes and sizes. Then they need to not use them as one shots.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  18. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    And a completely new species as well, not another Rodian, Trandoshan or Ithorian.

19. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    People have been adding eu-characters while this thread's name mentions "saga-characters" which, as far as I know, means movie-characters

There is need for:

Separatist-leaders: Tikkes, Shu Mai, Po Nudo, San Hill, Passel Argente, maybe Rogwa Wodrata (their aides like Rune Haako should also appear)
    Background jedi: Bultar Swan, Stass Allie, Pablo-Jill, Depa Billaba, Cin Drallig, Agen Kolar
    More senators from the movies: For example Ask Aak, Tundra Dowmeia, Horox Ryyder and then of course Sly Moore who should be Palpy's aide.
    Clones we haven't seen yet: Bacara, Captain Jag, Captain Kagi (whether or not he is clone)

Jan Dodonna could be Republic's officer as he is in EU (same with some other rebels and imperials of OT wo are old enough) and Owen and Beru could appear if they still return to Tatooine. Panaka could appear if they still return to Naboo and Padmé could have more handmaidens.

And then Red Guards of Palpatine!- They should've been there since TCW-movie and yet there is only blue guards and senate commandos.....

What comes to original characters they are of course needed but movie characters would connect TCW better with films and new characters would expand the universe. Cameos or mentions of EU-characters are also something they should add to TCW more....

20. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    This. Absolutely.

Four-and-one-half seasons now, and why have we not seen the Separatist Council in it's glory? I mean, you just know it could yield such great story-telling results (to say nothing of the fact that it would likely please each and every one of us here).

And for that matter, why have we still not seen the Jedi Council in its entirety (at the very least, in a newsreel clip)? After this long, it's just started to feel a bit silly, no?

21. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    OH YEAH! Tell me about it... I mean we have seen the senate and almost the entire Jedi council but we have not seen the same done with the CIS council.
    It could be only natural that with every pointless Jedi council scene per season, we could see the same number of exploration of the CIS council characters.

That again brings me to the "MAKE YOU VILLAINS BETTER, TO MAKE YOUR HEROES BETTER" motto.

Seerow and TreborSabreon like this.
  22. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    You said it, brother.

23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I like that motto.

24. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    I would love to see Executor Sedriss on the show!

25. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Doctor Evazan & Ponda Baba should be seen chillin' in the corner of some bar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.