main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW Bounty Hunter Fan Club

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    As we all know, Bounty Hunters play a big role in The Clone Wars television series, and are seen in many episodes. Bounty Hunters are huge fan favorites, in both Star Wars and The Clone Wars, so seeing Bounty Hunters in TCW from the Star Wars saga was very pleasing for many of us Bounty Hunter fans!

Let's all discuss who our favourite Bounty Hunters are, who are least favorites are, the episodes based around them such as 'The Box' arc and 'Bounty' etc., and whatever else you want to discuss about them.

Here's my opinions on each of the Bounty Hunters:

Cad Bane - I think he's a really cool character that's been introduced into the SW universe, he defines everything about a Bounty Hunter perfectly and often shows skills that most Bounty Hunters couldn't show. My favourite Cad Bane scene is in 'Hunt for Ziro' when he's fighting Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos, I really liked it because he actually managed to beat two very strong Jedi and get away unharmed, and not many Bounty Hunters would be able to do that!

Boba Fett - I like him, but not as much as I did in the OT, because he was seriously awesome then, but I'm really looking forward to seeing him in the OT armour later this season. I liked him the most in 'Bounty' because we actually got to see him in a full on action scene aboard the train, and liked how he used two pistols like Jango Fett did, I think it always looks cooler when someone uses two pistols than a blaster rifle, that's why I think Captain Rex looks so cool sometimes.

Embo - This guy is so darn cool! I really like the way he uses his hat for combat, like blocking the blasters with it and using it as a lethal weapon by throwing it. I think he's a really unique character and I'm hoping he's not one of the characters to 'fall' this season, I think there's so much more that could be done with him.

Bossk - I was so glad to see that he was going to be in TCW because he's one of my favourite characters from the Star Wars movies. I think they've done an excellent job of Bossk! He's got every character that a villainous Bounty Hunter needs, big, strong, fierce, good with a blaster and a great voice!

Aurra Sing - She was a great character to have in TCW, and I was glad to learn more about 'that woman watching the podrace' in TPM. I'd like to see her again because she added a great evil theme to episodes she was in, and is probably the most evil Bounty Hunter from TCW.

Sugi - I thought she was quite cool and I liked how she is more of a friendly Bounty Hunter and actually worked with the Jedi and offered them a ride to where they needed to go. I hope we see her again with Seripas because they have an alliance with Jedi so they could help them out again somehow.

Seripas - This guy was awesome, I didn't expect some little dude to be in that suit of armour, but I think the idea of 'it doesn't matter how big you are' worked really well with this character. I'd really like to see him again, but this time in another new suit of armour that's upgraded and better than than the previous one.

Moralo Eval - Wasn't really a big fan of this guy, but he had some good characteristics for a villain in the arc he was in. I like how Count Dooku took him out of command and chose Cad Bane to lead the mission to capture Chancellor Palpatine.

Rako Hardeen - I didn't really like the actual Rako Hardeen, but I really liked Obi-Wan Kenobi as Rako Hardeen because it was pretty cool to see Obi-Wan Kenobi as a Bounty Hunter, which I think he did a great job as, and it wasn't something I was expecting.

Derrown - He was a pretty cool Bounty Hunter to have in the mission to capture Chancellor Palpatine, he was quite a cool looking species. But I thought he had a big advantage in The Box since he could float, so didn't have to climb up any of the obstacles. I think it'd be pretty cool to see him again.

Twazzi - I didn't care much for her because she didn't stand out among the other Bounty Hunters, and I don't really care if we see her again.

Dengar - I really liked seeing Dengar in TCW because it was great to see more of him than just a very short background role in TESB. I thought it was great what they did with his character, and I liked the voice they chose for him, I thought it'd be some typical rough Bounty Hunter voice, but they made him a more of the fun Bounty Hunter that had a few jokes to say, which was quite good.

Latts Razzi - I thought she was quite a cool character, and her weapon, the grappling boa, was quite different. One thing about her and Dengar I liked was they were the more friendly Bounty Hunters in Boba Fett's group, and had the completely different personalities than Bounty Hunters like Aurra Sing.

C-21 Highsinger - I think he was the IG-88 of TCW, a Bounty Hunter Droid that didn't have a big role, but was still very cool. I really liked this Droid, and I thought it was awesome when he spun around and used his blasters, and he was a great example to show how Droids can make great Bounty Hunters.

Castas - I didn't care much for him, he didn't seem to a very good role. But I did like the conflict that went on between him and Aurra Sing and how fed up she was getting with him.

Greedo - I thought it was quite cool seeing Greedo in TCW, because we got to see a bit more of him than we did in the OT and actually got to see him in action and see what characteristics he has, like we did with Bossk and Dengar.

Sixtat - Didn't care much about him, he seemed to do well in the box, but wasn't a good enough sniper for The Box.

Mantu - I really liked this guy, I thought his species was very cool and I'd like to see more of them, such a shame he died, I think he would have been better on the Bounty Hunter team than Twazzi.

Jakoli - I think we're starting to see too many Rodian Bounty Hunters now, he was an alright character but nothing great.

Kiera Swan - Didn't really like her, because I'm not really a big fan of her species, Weequay, but I really like Hondo Ohnaka and his pirates.

Sinrich - I didn't like him because I'm not really a big fan of his species, Snivvian.

Onca - I liked Onca and his brother Bulduga because I'm quite a big fan of Ithorian, all because of Momaw Nadon from ANH. I think Ithorian are a really cool species, but I think we're starting to see too many of them in TCW. It's a shame Onca and Bulduga died because I think they would have made some pretty interesting Bounty Hunters to have on TCW.

Bulduga - I think he should have just given Cad Bane his hat, because if Cad Bane likes your hat, then I suggest you just hand it over, unless your Embo of course, I don't think he'd try and take his hat. But I think Bulduga and his brother Onca were pretty cool.

2. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I love Aurra Sing and Boba Fett.

I prefered if they didn't use Bossk and Dengar in their show since their appearance contradicts earlier established EU stuff.
    Dengar got his injured while chasing Solo in a Swoop race. Bossk was one of Boba Fetts greatest rivals (SOTE).

I just can't stand Cad Bane since he looks like Clint Eastwood or some other Western hero guy.
    He doesn't belong in the SW universe. Plus, he appears to be able to accomplish stuff other characters can't.
    Can you imagine Bane capturing Master Ropal? God, no...
    Grievous can't kill a single Jedi, but Bane captures one without any trouble.

I think Sugi is an interesting character, but I don't really like Embo.
    By the way, Embo was captured in one episode and the next one he is free... ???

3. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Good opinions there, but about Bossk and Dengar, Bossk wouldn't have come rivals with Boba yet, so it may show this next season how they came to become rivals, maybe Boba gets the Bounty before him, I'm not sure. Dengar being injured in a swoop race wouldn't happen anytime soon, since Han would be just a kid now.

4. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Love Bossk. Hope to see him in Season 5!

5. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    I love Cad Bane and Aurra Sing. Hopefully we'll see them both in the near future.

6. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Boba Fett here >>>> Boba Fett in the OT.

7. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I like Cad Bane. Cool old west look. Cool hat. Chill attitude. Ruthless as hell. One of the most successful of TCW's villain characters IMO. I really want to see a teamup with Hondo.

8. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    If Bane and Hondo get together I imagine one of those "there's not enough space in the galaxy for the both of us" old west showdowns.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  9. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Who is the fastest draw in the Galaxy? Find out on a very special episode of The Clone Wars. - imagines this. -

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  10. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    I'd love a quick draw duel in TCW.

Gallandro (EU gunslinger, rival of Han Solo) is old enough to be in TCW.

11. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Cad Bane would obviously win ;) Maybe not, but I'd put my money on him any day. But yes, a quick draw between two characters would be pretty cool.

Team Padme likes this.
  12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'd put my money on Bane in a one on one fight with Hondo for sure. I wonder if the speakers on my TV can handle Jim Cummings and Corey Burton on screen at once.

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  13. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Or even better, Cad Bane vs. Embo, that would be one of the most amazing fights in TCW I reckon, because what could be cooler than the two most successful Bounty Hunters in the galaxy fighting each other. I don't know who I'd put my money on, probably Cad Bane, but I'd like Embo to win.

14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I think Cad Bane would kick Embo's ass anyday. It'd be like when Cad killed the bounty hunter stole his had. =b

15. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Lol, the fight begins with, "Embo, that's a nice hat..." Then Embo throws it at him, and it's on!

16. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    Cad Bane: At first I didn't like him because he was way too Suey, too overpowered. I think he still is, but him being one of the few competent villains on the show has increased my appreciation of him. Most (all?) of his big episodes I haven't seen since they aired, but looking back it was kinda cool for him to actually succeed against such improbable odds.

Boba Fett: I could do without him in TCW. Leading a bounty hunting team at like 12 years old? Don't think so.

Embo: He's cool. Not much to him at this point.

Bossk: He's one of my favorites elsewhere, but not in TCW. Don't want to see him again.

Aurra Sing: She's cool.

Sugi: Forgettable.

Seripas: I liked him better when he was in his armor and thought the little lesson was terrible. "Size matters not" is nonsense.

Moralo Eval: He was suitably twisted.

Derrown: Awesome design.

Twazzi: She was alright.

Dengar: Just embarassing.

Latts Razzi: Awesome design, very charismatic. Would love to see her with Ventress again.

C-21 Highsinger: Exactly what a killer droid should be. He should basically be this show's Durge, he should keep coming back no matter what you do to him.

Seerow likes this.
  17. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    You may be right about Bossk. I have thought about that too... :)

Han Solo may be still young during the Clone Wars, but so should be Dengar.
    By the way, why does Dengar wear a piece of cloth before his head? Normally, it was to conceal the injuries he substained while racing Solo.

18. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Hmmm, good point about Dengar, I'm not sure why he wears the cloth around his head in TCW, there's three possibilities I can think of:
    1. The creators wanted the audience (people who dont know him that well) to recognize him better.
    2. Him and Solo already had the swoop race, but I doubt it since Han would still be a kid, unless he's like Anakin with his podracing.
    3. He's always worn it and he continued to wear it to help cover up his injuries that he got.

General Immodet likes this.
  19. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    How could I forget about Cad Bane?! That dude is just amazing.

20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I think its pointless to use Dengar other than to just try to please some OTs fans, I feel that way about some of the obscure characters TCW throws in who don't really add anything. To me they might as well be OCs and probably should have been in the first place.

21. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Go Cad Bane, best Bounty Hunter in TCW series

22. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Cad Bane & Embo are two of the coolest characters the show has given us.

I'd also like to see more of Bric & El-Les. I really liked those guys.

23. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Most of you guys probably already know this.
    Dengar, Embo, Latts Razzi and Sugi are all going to be in the episode 'Eminence' together :D I wonder if they're all going to be working together? And I wonder who they're going to be working for, it could be Darth Maul and Death Watch or the Republic.

Seerow likes this.
  24. Mifunela

Mifunela Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2013
    Where did you see that?

25. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    The Wookieepedia page for the episode, they somehow know which characters will be in each episode coming up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.