main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The TCW episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Glymphid_Warlord, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Because they made it about Ahsoka? :p

2. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Grievous would mop the floor with Rex.:p

3. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

He did mop the floor with Rex but Ahsoka saved him.

No, because so far this season has been more about the other characters. We haven't had one arc this season that Anakin ruins the show while in S4 by the first break most of arcs were about Anakin - one way or another.
    Sure Onderon had Ahsoka but Ahsoka did not ruin Onderon as much as Anakin ruined Mon Calamari.

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  4. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Maybe this time, she can save him again which causes him to let out a sigh. ;)

And I don't see a big problem having Preigo and his circus gang appearing at least one more time. Also, creating new characters that doesn't die at the end of the episode/arc they appear in and never use them again, not even once, feels like a waste to me.

5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Like out of shame!?

And having Priego in a background would be a nice a cameo.

6. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Yeah, they've killed of some really good characters that they could have done so much more with. But Filoni said that new characters hardly survive one episode, and they're lucky if they continue to be in the show. So I don't think we're going to see many new characters make it past the arc they're in.

7. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    The show has become quite just bloodthirsty. They think that killing off a character makes an episode better but like in the case of Adi Gallia - it does not matter. And if we do not care for a character, we would not care if he or she is killed off.

8. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    How about a Les Miserables version of TCW? I would find that quite interesting. I know who the Master of the House would be
    Hondo

9. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I wonder if anyone has the balls to mention the Star Wars Holiday Special to Lucas around this time of year. I'm guessing he wants to pretend it never happened. I'd love to see Filoni pitch the idea for a Christmas TCW episode.

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    No musicals allowed! that would be lame

11. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Lol... TCW Holiday special. WAC's Magical Christmas.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  12. Cary_the_Brave

Sep 5, 2012
    Lux Bonteri is the symbolism of lameness. I don't think it would make much of a difference.

13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Lux is a lovable idiot. =b

The Symbol of lameness in TCW is Shadow Warrior.

14. Cary_the_Brave

Sep 5, 2012
    Don't leave out the vice-symbol of lameness, Mercy Mission.

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    We aren't going to agree there actually. I thought "Mercy Mission" was awesome.

16. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Musical episode could be awesome or terrible:p
    And Mercy Mission was good in a strange way...

17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    The Clone Wars The Musical? I could actually get behind them making and releasing character songs. =b

18. Mikko_Slitherhorn

Mikko_Slitherhorn Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 26, 2007
    Stray Colonies "Aggressive negotiations never fail"

When two Separatist aligned worlds establish diplomatic contacts with the Galactic Republic, the CIS sends an undercover agent to the worlds’ leaders to make them stay in the Confederacy, by any means necessary.
    In orbit around the ringed world of Kiko Neimoidia Trade Barons Klot Hrund and Spiik Rahk discuss their next move in their plan to leave the Confederacy and prepare to meet the arriving Republic representatives.
    On Serenno Count Dooku blames Nute Gunray of the Trade Federation for the purse worlds’ treason. Viceroy Gunray and his aide, Rune Haako, are nervous that their agent won’t get the valuable worlds back. As the diplomatic cruiser approach their destination, the senators contemplate on the importance of successfully reintroduce Neimoidian worlds in the Republic.
    At the negotiations in Baron Hrund’s orbiting palace all goes well until agent Samej arrives with a group of commando droids and declares the conference finished and the Neimoidian worlds still part of the Confederacy. A firefight erupts between the Senate Guards, siding with the Neimoidian Guard, and the droids. Many guards die, so does senator Tyrell and Baron Rahk as the dignitaries try to flee. The palace is a battleground of Neimoidian Guards and confederate droids. Mon Mothma, an injured senator Creip and the few remaining guards board the cruiser and jumps to hyperspace. Via hologram Nute Gunray threatens Hrund about contacting the Republic again.

Returning characters: Nute Gunray, Count Dooku, Captain Taggart, Mon Mothma

New characters: Rune Haako, Klot Hrund (male Neimoidian, ruler of Kiko Neimoidia), Spiik Rahk (male Neimoidian, ruler of Sempa Neimoidia), Donb Samej (male Human, CIS agent), Bogg Tyrell (female Aleena, senator of Aleen), Neb Creip (male Allsangalese, senator of Allsang),

Key locales: Kiko Neimoidia, Serenno

19. Ziro the Butt

Ziro the Butt Jedi Padawan

Oct 12, 2012
    Title: Droid Dilemma

Episode Brief: R2D2 comes under suspicion when he invites a cadre of battle droids onto a Republic space station.

Full Synopsis: On a Republic space station, R2D2 invites a group of Separatist battle droids to board the station, without seeking the approval of the station's clone officers. While there, R2 treats them to a nice oil bath. At the end of the episode, it is discovered that the battle droids were simply enjoying their vacation time.

20. Kweh-chan

Kweh-chan Jedi Master star 1

Mar 7, 2006
    I'm so happy to see my picture here! And thank you for your kind comment; I'm glad you thought it looked official.

I'm DYING to see a Neimoidian-centred episode; we just haven't seen enough of them, let alone Rune Haako. Lott Dod needs to make a return too!

The picture is mine; I even posted it in the fanart section here, but I guess no one noticed :)

Hi Dan! :D
    And thank you, again!

21. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Neimoidians are the bestish.:D

Kweh-chan likes this.
  22. Kweh-chan

Kweh-chan Jedi Master star 1

Mar 7, 2006
    Yes they are! They're interesting, intelligent, and stunningly beautiful! They have an awesome culture, cool designs, and are totally under-loved ( I'm trying to change that :)); they have, in no small way, given me a ton of happiness and opportunities in the SW community!

23. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    I've worked hard on this, rewriting some episodes three, four, five times over, and I earnestly hope you guys/gals like it!

Return to Zygerria Arc: I love the Slaves of the Republic arc and I thought it would be interesting to see Atai Molec's government crumbling apart under accusations that he murdered Miraj for power as the deal he made with Dooku goes against him in the classic Sith Lord fashion. And there's an invasion commandeered by a female Republic Captain, I couldn't resist adding that. @Dark Lord Tarkas

The Shadow of Zyrigav: Atai Molec’s government is falling apart. Riots have been erupting all over Zygerria as rumors that Molec had murdered Miraj Scintel flow throughout the capital Zyrigav. The new slave trade is not flourishing as Atai had hoped – Count Dooku is taking most of the profits to fund the Separatist war machine, leaving Zygerria poorer than it was under the previous Queen. An armed rebellion group known simply as the “Cloaks” are terrorizing Molec’s government, assassinating random officials and destroying government properties. Their leader, the Shadow, plans an assault on the Palace the day Count Dooku’s droids come to collect the profits from the slave trade. The day arrives and the Shadow rallies his group. As the streets empty out in the evening, Dooku’s henchmen arrive into the throne room. As Atai Molec orders the profits brought out, the Cloaks strike.
    Key Quote (The Shadow): "Let him sit upon the throne of Zygerria, the traitor, let him breathe in the fires we set across the city, let his wine stream down his chin like the blood of the Queen's. Tonight the puppet of Tyranus falls."

Odmadova's Gamble: The news of the Zygerrian Palace’s destruction reaches Captain Ahkmaya Nikita Odmadova of the Republic. Hearing the news of the Zygerrian capital in turmoil, she decides to launch a strike at the planet, forever crippling its slave trade and the Separatist profits. Separatist commander Mar Tuuk’s surprised at Odmadov’s gamble but he ferociously fights back. A fierce space battle ensues. He goes down with his ship and Odmadova prepares for ground landing.
    Key Quote (Captain Ahkmaya Nikita Odmadova): "I don't enjoy battles. I relish them. To see traitor men die of the shock that a female defeated them, there's nothing, nothing, that gives me more satisfaction."

Curtains of Zygerria: The Republic troops land in Zyrigav, battling the droids throughout the market streets. The main droid casern begins to release more and more droids as the clones near it. The Cloaks fight the droids as well as the clones, trying to capitalize on the fight. The location of the main garrison is revealed to the commanding officers and Odmadov tacitly decides to bomb it. Another officer protests, citing that the destruction of the main garrison would destroy parts of the capital as well. Odmadov replies coldly: “They are slavers and it is the job of the Republic to deliver justice.” The clone officer says to himself: “We are slaves as well”, remembering the news of Umbara. The bombers lift off and the casern explodes. The surrounding parts of the city are decimated as well as the force of the explosion begins to crumble the plateau. Screams ring throughout the air as half of the city disappears into smoke. The fleeting shot is of the Shadow scowling, scratching his hands angrily at the edge of the plateau.
    Key Quote (Captain Ahkmaya Nikita Odmadova): "They are slavers and it is the job of the Republic to deliver justice."

The Genocide of Ukio: I always wanted a follow-up to Umbara and I thought it would be neat to mix that in with the Republic fighting to restore full power to a shady character because of the resources his/her planet offers. The same shady ruler uses the war as a backdrop to commit genocide and when the truth is unveiled, will Rex follow orders or will the memories of Krell force him to do what is right? And how will the Jedi react? Will they quietly accept Rex's actions and arrest the war criminals or will they bend their morality even more? @QuangoFett

Parach's Paradox: The planet of Ukio has been divided into a civil war. The anti-CIS government led by Prag Sukova has been on a propaganda war, depicting mock horrors of the misery of being occupied by the droids. Droids shooting innocent civilians stamps the war for Sukova and he decides to ask the Republic for help if the pro-CIS government led by Myaz Parach does not agree to come to terms. Staging a bombing of his own capital, Sukova implores the Republic to help. Eager to gain control of Ukio’s vast food production, the Republic quickly agrees. The news of the Republic’s impending involvement reaches Parach. Infuriated, he decides to send out his own troops, unaware of the deeper plot being hatched by Sukova. As Parach moves out of the palace, his guards turn towards him and blast him out of the windows.
    Key Quote (Myaz Parach): "Is it a crime to join the Confederacy of Independent Systems? Is it a crime to wish the best for your people, to wish that they are not ruled by corporations? If it is, then I am glad to be branded a criminal."

The Enyaks' Predator: Sukova addresses the population under the CIS-controlled area, telling them loudly that unless they move out of the area towards the Republic-aligned areas, they will be annihilated. Sukova privately addresses the CIS populace as enyaks, the native beasts of Ukio, wild but easily subjugated. He looks down upon them, accusing them of “eating the scraps thrown out by Count Dooku instead of standing up to him”. Meanwhile, the Republic lands the 501stBattalion, commanded by Barriss Offee and Ahsoka Tano. A fierce battle begins between the clones and the droids. As the battle occurs in the Nightlands, the true intent of Sukova is revealed. The guards that murdered Parach signal their accomplishes around the CIS-area capital of Sashasa, dragging civilians out towards the camps that Parach had built much earlier as refugee camps. Screams fill the air.
    Key Quote (Prag Sukova): "They betrayed Ukio. They did not fight for the Republic, they were out there, eating the scraps thrown out by Count Dooku instead of standing up to him. And I have no remorse, none at all, at provoking war against the enyaks. They're wild, easily subjugated, if they were worthy, we wouldn't be at war in the first place. They are inferior, and they will always remain so."

Nightlands of Ukio: Hailfire droids roll through the Nightlands from Sashasa, decimating Republic forces. The 212th Battalion under General Kenobi lands near Sashasa, their goal to cut the capital defenses. The genocide goes underway in the Sashasa camps under Sukova’s direction. Captain Rex and ARC Trooper Fives devise a plan to get behind the Sashasa walls. The walls of the city are too heavily fortified and the two decide to use the sewers. Ahsoka gets heavily injured and the battle’s weight falls upon Barriss, who must overcome her fear and learn to believe in her command. Meanwhile Rex and Fives are through the sewers and they stealthily sneak into a droid tower. A battle droid blows up the panel Rex and Fives had intended to use to destroy the tower – they have to improvise. Rex and Fives try to repair the panel but to no avail. Fives then has an idea; he shoots a grappling hook onto a nearby tower. He takes a look at a droid jetpack and yells at Rex to jump onto the hook line. Rex protests but Fives yells at him and Rex reluctantly agrees. Fives shoots the jetpack after he climbs onto the hook line. A bombastic explosion erupts behind them as Rex shoots the droids on the next tower down. A droid shoots Fives’ leg but before the droid could shoot again, Rex shoots him down.
    Key Quote (Barriss Offee): "Ahsoka, we destroyed the foundry on Geonosis. We can do this."

An Indigo Flame: Barriss’s battle plans with General Kenobi against the hailfires work well as Ahsoka recovers – the Hailfire droids were destroyed, albeit at a great cost to the Republic. However, the gates of Sashasa open just as the tower is destroyed and a swarm of droids come out. Fives and Rex in the tower find a record of camps at the edge of the city and decide to investigate. They find the vestiges of a concentration camp in their midst, skeletons lying throughout the abandoned camp. As Barriss continues to fight, Rex and Fives walk through the wreckage, the sights of the intricate camp come into view. Boil comes running; “General Kenobi...” he pants as Captain Rex contacts Sukova to inform him about the camp, but Sukova informs them that it was his camp all along. As Sukova talks, a pounding hears. Rex and Fives find survivors who hadn’t been reduced to bones yet. Sukova orders them to kill the survivors, explaining that the war was a cover to reduce the specific population known as the Ukian Galovites. “They don’t accept the Gods of Ukia,” he explains, “they are not us, they are not equal to us. The only way to remove these heathens was to cover it in a war. They are wretched, subservient to us, for they follow the evil. Now soldiers, kill them.” Rex looks upon the faces of the captives. Boil sees a small girl clutching the door, her big eyes reminding him of when he and Waxer had comforted Numa on Ryloth. “Sukova wants them killed, it’s genocide...” Fives explains. Boil removes his helmet, motioning for the girl to come forward. She touches his face as Rex and Fives watch. “Waxer,” Boil says quietly and he looks up at his fellow clones. “Once I listened, and my brothers fell at the hands of their own. I can’t do that again. I cannot see another Waxer lying underneath the clouds. I can’t bear another pair of eyes asking me ‘Why?’ I can’t.” Rex says in finale, tears forming at his eyes. He closes his hologram device and begins to evacuate the camps. Night falls as the camp’s empty echoes sound. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Rex says quietly, looking at the starry indigo sky of Ukio. “Torch it,” he says and he begins to walk away as clones begin to burn the camps down. He takes one look back with Fives and Boil, watching the eerie indigo sky alight with crimson fires. The same fires reaches the eyes of Sukova, who watches in horrors as General Kenobi, Barriss, and Ahsoka arrive to arrest him and his compatriots for war crimes.
    Key Quote (Captain Rex): "Once I listened, and my brothers fell at the hands of their own. I can't do that again. I cannot see another Waxer lying underneath the clouds. I can't bear another pair of eyes asking me 'Why?' I can't."

The Shifters of Stennaros: I've been quite fascinated with these Force-users who were nearly exterminated by the Jedi in the Old Republic era. The native Stennes are hunting them down at random intervals and I wanted to see what their position in the Clone Wars would be like, how their customs have changed, etc. A Mace vs. Dooku duel is added and a bit of character development for both. @Barriss_Coffee

Shifters: On the planet of Stennaros, there lies a population of Force-Sensitives known as the Stennes Shifters. They cloud themselves under the cloak of the Dark Side so as to keep the Jedi’s influence away. A new Force-Sensitive is discovered in a Stennes village. The news travels to the Shifters, who decide to kidnap the child before the child is murdered by the native Stennes as per tradition. As night falls in the walled city of Viras, a trio of Shifters (Syçmera, Azsov, and Yina) plots their intrusion. The one thing they want to mind is not to cause destruction, that would only affirm the fears of the native Stennes that the Shifters were an unpredictable and dangerous sect that must be eradicated. They jump effortlessly over the walls, no alarms sounding. They Force run through the snow, looking for the right house. Azsov senses the right house and Force jumps in. He sees a small child lying tied in the room, seemingly unconscious. There are red markings all around the walls, spells used by the Stennes priests. Aszov snaps the binds, disgusted. The binds snap but the door opens to Stennes priests. “You don’t hunt us because we are a threat,” Azsov retorts, “you hunt us because you fear us. You have chosen to cloak your ignorance and bigotry in fake righteousness.” The priests try to attack the child and the Shifters with whips, but they fall flat against the use of the Force. But as they get ready to jump out the window, the priests commit suicide, yelling “Shifters” as they die. The three Shifters escape with the child, looking back at the city once with fear.
    Key Quote (Azsov): "You don't hunt us because we are a threat, you hunt us because you fear us. You have chosen to cloak your ignorance and bigotry in fake righteousness."

An Unexpected Invasion: Rumors have spread to the Jedi that the Stennes Shifters are rising an army to overthrow the native Stennes. At the Jedi Council meeting, a debate heats up about the Shifters. “They are a population, hunted down by the natives for no reason. We should not be furthering this practice, we should rather be bringing the Stennes to justice for these attacks!” Master Aayla Secura says, her voice strong. Jedi Master Windu disagrees. “We are not talking about furthering genocide, Master Secura, we only wish to confirm rumors, and if the rumors are true, then we negotiate.” Aayla is disgruntled, and meanwhile Count Dooku has landed on Stennaros, offering the Shifters’ leaders to join with the Sith, as the Jedi were going to attack them. Azsov refuses, saying that if the Jedi attack, then and only then would he consider an alliance. The news of Count Dooku landing on Stennaros is confirmed and Master Windu decides to lead an invasion of the planet. A ritual begins to adopt the child into the Shifters. Healing herbs are poured over the child to ease his burns and injuries as a steam is produced to ease the pressure on his lungs and throat. A Shifter healer leads a chant of light and dark as the child falls asleep. As his troops land, the Shifters attack, using their speed to viciously attack the clones. Count Dooku arrives at the scene and Master Windu ignites his lightsaber.
    Key Quote (Jedi Master Aayla Secura): "They are a population hunted down by the natives for no reason. We should not be furthering this practice, we should rather be bringing the Stennes to justice for these attacks."

Falling Dusk: The duel between Windu and Dooku begins. The native Stennes arrive to aid the clones, cherishing this opportunity. “The Republic will help us!” they cheer and scream. The native Stennes use everything in their power, from guns to bombs, but the Shifters keep on pressing their attack, undaunted. The duel between Mace and Dooku gets darker and darker as Master Windu is pushed ever closer to the fragile boundary between the light and dark side. As the native Stennes fall back, Yina whispers “We embraced the shadow of the Dark Side so out children wouldn’t be taken from us to the Jedi Temple. We didn’t know that we had embraced war instead.” Azsov shook his head, “The Jedi betrayed their own principles long ago, but they have aided our enemy in their genocide. They may not see it, but that is the truth.” The Shifters press their attack and the native Stennes make a full retreat. “Use your anger, Master Windu,” Count Dooku taunts, “you can get rid of me and bring the Clone Wars so much closer to its end”. Mace growls and presses the attack, but Dooku tricks him and escapes in his Solar Sailer. Windu closes his eyes in anger and frustration. He recalls the few Republic troops left through a hologram so that the Shifters can see the message as well. Mace stares out into the forest, sighing and breathing deeply. He inhales the air and an expression of shame overcomes him.
    Key Quote (Yina): "We embraced the shadow of the Dark Side so our children wouldn't be taken from us to the Jedi Temple. We didn't know that we had embraced war instead."

The Battle of Pammant: Just a good old-fashioned Star Wars battle, centered around a massive shipyard controlled by Tikkes and funded by the InterGalactic Banking Clan. Throw in some Shadow Troopers as well, why not? @Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Shipyards of Pammant: Investigating Senator Tikkes stands in front of an exiled Quarren Council, unveiling the new shipyards being built from the waters of Pammant to space and promising an attack of revenge against the Republic on Mon Cala. Generals Kenobi, Skywalker, Unduli, and Mundi convene to discuss this troubling development.General Mundi suggests the use of shadow troopers to infiltrate the central Quarren ship. General Kenobi suggests risky, but Luminara points out deftly that doing anything about the shipyards was risky to an extent. The shadow troopers are given cosmetic plates to filter them through sensors and to alter their appearances. Landing in the hangar of the Quarren ship, the shock troopers, using Muun cosmetic plates, present themselves as agents of the InterGalactic Banking Clan. Tikkes welcomes them inside, suspicious, even though he doesn’t know why. The troopers use their omni-directional jammers to shut down Tikkes’ comlink. Tikkes explains the role of the shipyards, too construct a powerful army to retake Mon Calamari for the Quarren. When Tikkes retires, the troopers contact the Republic to inform them of the shipyards’ true purpose. General Shaak Ti instructs them to lower the defenses to make the station vulnerable to the oncoming Republic assault. The troopers begin their mission of sabotaging the shipyards and lower their defenses. They are successful in turning the shields off by using Quarren plates to alter their appearance. However, as they celebrate the success of their first mission, a sudden blast within the carbonite walls consumes them. Behind the smoke came Tikkes’ voice: “The Republic is coming. Prepare the blockade.”
    Key Quote (Senator Tikkes): "The Republic is coming. Prepare the blockade."

Tikkes' Combatants: The Republic begins the space attack under the command of General Shaak Ti and Eekar Oki. CIS Commander Milaiyr Zavark is placed in charge of defending the blockade that protects the central Quarren ship and the shipyards behind it. Zavark had been studying Jedi tactics and Republic maneuvers around other Separatist blockades. He predicts their every move correctly. He decides to draw out the fighters, believing that the Jedi had fallen into a trap. Tikkes tells him no – he was not going to risk his prized Quarren fighters because of Zavark’s over-confidence. Zavark fights back, pointing out the weakened Republic force as proof of his tactics working. Tikkes still protests but Zavark overrides him and sends out the fighters anyway, lying about Tikkes’ approval. The Quarren fighters launch and battle fiercely with the Republic space forces, but Republic reinforcements arrive behind the CIS blockade and join the battle. Tikkes and Zavark are astounded – they had jammed the Republic communications long ago. Unknown to them, a Republic spy had infiltrated the central blockade ship and sent the signal to the Republic forces. He contacts General Ti’s ship, asking her if he was expendable and if anyone is coming for him. General Ti tells him he is not expendable and promises to send someone to the ship to rescue him, but before she could complete her promise, he is gunned down by the droids. The blockade is successfully broken.
    Key Quote (Jedi Master Shaak Ti): "You are not expendable. You are a living being, a part of the Force, how can I throw you away? I promise, someone is coming. I - "

Fire at the Docks: The blockade broken, the central Quarren ship becomes the main target. On the surface below, the massive central shipyards are like a sprawling Senate complex, vast tunnels shooting out like rays from the sun. News of the Republic successfully breaking the blockade reaches the slaves working at the shipyards. A group collects at the end of the mess hall, cherishing the idea of the Republic coming to save them. One of them points out that the Republic’s main function is only to destroy the facility, not to save their lives. The smallest one in the group suggests that they begin a revolt, gather the slaves together and create a ruckus that would reach the Republic. They agree and the next day they pass the message on to the other slaves. As the sun begins to set, the revolt begins. The armory is blasted apart and armed slaves begin destroying the internal systems of the shipyards. Meanwhile the central Quarren ship is under assault from Generals Oki, Ti, Tiin, and Unduli. Zavark takes a Quarren speeder for himself, seething at the death of the blockade and wishing to take on the Jedi himself. As irony would have it, his reckless pursuit of the Jedi lands himself in the pathway of a Republic Venator cruiser and his ship shatters in the darkness of space. The revolt continues on the surface below. With a thundering roar, the slaves set fire to the docks throughout the shipyards. In space, the central Quarren ship is destroyed and the Republic fighters get ready for their descent to Pammant’s surface below.
    Key Quote (Milaiyr Zavark): "Like Jedi are going to stop me."

Annihilation: Tikkes orders the CIS fighters on ground to go all-out on taking the Republic ships down. “Annihilate” he commands quietly, fury burning in his eyes as the dream of recapturing Mon Cala for the Quarren was slipping away, bit by bit. The Republic X-Wings dive in and begin to destroy the pipes. The full CIS ship artillery was brought out in force, Droid Starfighters, Gunships, and Tri-Fighters storm into the Republic forces along with the CIS Strike Bombers. Fierce dogfights ensue throughout the massive pipes.The Jedi storm the shipyards, fighting through vast numbers of droids to reach the central chambers. Most of the Republic fighters are decimated – Senator Tikkes nearly gets his wish – but the Republic emerges victorious. The Jedi arrest Tikkes for crimes against the Republic.
    Key Quote (Senator Tikkes): "Annihilate."

Charge of Saleucami: I wanted Cut to return (after all, we got freakin' Clovis again out of all people...), and I created a set of circumstances that would force Cut to return to the battlefield, not to fight for the Republic, but to protect his family. I also wanted to portray the plight of how much refugees suffer in war and the sheer chaos and panic that ensues when refugees become targeted in battle. Oh, and Ki-Adi Mundi, Stass Allie, and Quinlan Vos are thrown in as well for good measure. @Seerow

Clandervna: The Republic has managed to capture the capital city of Saleucami, Clandervna. As the clones relish their victory, a scanner reports back with disturbing news, a Separatist freighter has been found. Two scouts are sent to survey the freighter. They hurriedly contact Commander Bacara with news of a very active droid army set to re-launch at any moment. The scouts looks up and see battle droids before they are shot down. Cut Luwquane is hurrying home with news of the droid re-launch. He tells them of the new attack launched and that the re-launch is coming from the southeast and their farm lies on the path. Sue makes a point that the droids’ path is not definite but Cut brings up another farmer who was moving his family to the capital for the refugee ships leaving the planet. “Sue, you and the kids, I can’t afford to lose you. The farm, we can do something else, anything else, on another quiet planet. But here, we will die and burn with the farm, Sue. I’m sorry, but we have to leave.” On the battlefront, the droids are launching massive spider walkers to destroy the Republic’s front lines. General Mundi leads the attack against the droids, pushing the few clones into the barrier of the city. Engineer clones fix the shields and as explosions ring around the city, the red shield shimmers against the night sky.
    Key Quote (Cut Luwquane): "Sue, you and the kids, I can't afford to lose you. The farm, we can do something else, anything else, on another quiet planet. But here, we will die and burn with the farm, Sue. I'm sorry, but we have to leave."

Allie's Oasis: Jedi Master Stass Allie lands with her troops on Saleucami in a spectacular aerial sequence. An enemy ship comes close to her transport but she uses the Force to crash it into another CIS ship. After the fierce aerial battle, her forces land at the edge of the droid field and they begin battling their way through, led by General Allie and Commander Neyo. Cut is in line with his family to reach the refugee evacuation ports. The clones are scanning everyone before allowing them into the evacuation sites. As they scan the Luwquanes, they momentarily stop at Cut, but allow them to pass. As Cut joins the refugees, his eyes travel to the clones, swarms of guilt passing over him as he hears the clones reporting the number of casualties from the droids’ attack. On the battlefront, Master Allie has made a breakthrough through the droid siege alongside Master Mundi and now the Republic lies in wait of the droids’ next move.
    Key Quote (Commander Neyo): "I am a solider, and I follow orders."

Charges of Vos: Jedi Master Quinlan Vos arrives to aid Master Allie’s efforts to destroy the siege. Allie seems to mistrust him but nevertheless puts her mistrust aside to focus on freeing Clandervna. The CIS targets the refugee camps and the intel of the impending attack reaches the Republic as the three Jedi are battling outside the city. Master Mundi takes the responsibility for the siege attack. Masters Allie and Vos run towards the refugee stations to ensure their safety. In order for them to do that, however, they needed to destroy the defoliator tanks lying in wait to destroy the refugee stations. Vos makes ambitious plans to take the defoliators out, but Allie slows him down. Meanwhile in the refugee stations, panic ensues as people try to push others out of the ways to get to the transports before the attack by the Separatists. Sheer panic and chaos take over the refugee camp as Cut and Sue struggle to go to the transports while keeping their family safe. As screams of the refugees increase in the air, blasts sound louder and louder in the air and Cut glances at the skies, Sue glancing at him with sorrow. Masters Allie and Vos meanwhile infiltrate the main compound, but as they reach the central computer system, they are discovered by the droids. Quinlan distracts the droid as Allie sets the system to self-destruct. Quinlan yells at Allie to make her escape and she jumps through the window. She looks back up with a worried expression and jumps as Quinlan lands right beside her. They give each other a little nod with a hint of a smile and run off as the compound begins to blast behind them. Their comlink informs them that the 501st has joined the mission under General Skywalker.
    Key Quote (Jedi Master Stass Allie): "We are together in this fight for the Republic, but it is hard to completely trust you, Master Vos."

A Haunting Caldera: Cut glances ahead at the transports. The last batch has left and there was a wait for the next batch to arrive. “You feel guilty,” Sue said quietly, sorrow filling her eyes. Suddenly an airstrike hits the refugee stations located at the area known as the Caldera, destroying the landing pads for the refugee ships. Screaming, Sue scrambles up, and to her relief Cut and the children are safe. Cut then leaves for the battlefield, promising his children and Sue that he will protect them at all costs. “Your father is not a coward, and he’s not a hero. You are my children, and I will do whatever I can to protect you. Anything” he says and he leaves to fight alongside the clones. Anakin takes command of the skies, but leaves Captain Rex to head off the operations at the refugee camps. There he meets Cut getting ready for battle. “My family,” he explains to Rex and the captain nods his head in understanding. Rex’s comlink beeps and a hologram of Anakin tells him to sabotage the secret Separatist communications array, which would make it much, much harder for the CIS to coordinate attacks on Caldera. Rex and Cut infiltrate the array building without disturbance. Suddenly battle droids swarm but Rex and Cut manage to destroy the array with bombs. “We did it,” they breathed and the sound of a massive explosion followed. There was a terrible silence and mass screams ensued. “Caldera,” Cut breathed. When they arrive, they find a scene of devastation awaiting them. Refugees lay scattered as the remains of the refugee ships crackled loudly, aflame. Suddenly human colonists allied with the Separatists begin firing as the battle droids smash through Caldera’s walls. Sue runs with the family, Cut and Rex fighting together to provide cover for the fleeing refuges. Sue stop for Cut but as soon as she turns around, a battle droid shoots Cut in the leg. Sue screams out, but Cut yells at her to run. He gets back up again, his eyes wincing as pain as he continues to fight. The battle droids shoot again and Cut’s leg begins bleeding. Republic troops begin attacking the other side under Generals Allie and Vos. Commando droids spring towards Rex and Cut but as they’re shot down, one leaps and strikes Cut. Cut falls, taking the commando droid with him as he falls to the ground. Rex yells “CUT!!!!!!!!!!”. He runs over to Cut. “You’re going to be fine, I swear, you’re going to be fine. I’ll get a medic.” Cut shakes his head slowly, his breathing becoming more and more ragged. “I’m not a coward,” he breathed. “Tell my family I wasn’t a coward.” He breathes his last, his empty eyes staring at the darkened, flaming sky above they could not see.
    Key Quotes (Sue Luwquane/Cut Luwquane): "You feel guilty."/"My family."

The Republic Prison: Brings the Zygerrian arc and the Stennaros arc together as a task force of Jedi are forced to defend against Acolytes whose task is to free the CIS Council. Vhar Tampird, Eekar Oki, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, Ilać Musavakh, Plo Koon, Luminara Unduli, and Bi'yuk Cieh Xzinyuv versus 7 Dark Acolytes.

The Devious Encloaked: Captain Xamivuy Mayeur’s police are torturing Separatist leaders in the secret levels of the Capitol prison. Pu Nudo after waterboarding agrees to give information on Republic Senators conspiring with the CIS, but he plans to give them wrong information. The police bring Pu Nudo before the Senate, appearing before the Galactic Republic in chains through a hologram to give names of current Republic senators who were conspiring with Aqualish leaders to feed Republic plans to the CIS. As Pu Nudo begins to speak, the hologram begins to splinter. Jedi Master Bi’yuk Cieh Xzinyuv arrives and just as he enters, with shock Captain Mayeur looks out the gleaming clouds outside of the Capital to see Separatist fighters flying through the clouds. His shock turns into a fierce scowl.Republic fighters take to the atmosphere as Captain Mayeur activates the ray shield around theCapitol. The Separatist fighters are decimated but as soon as the Republic dogfighters cheer in victory, Separatist dreadnaughts appear and unleash a torrent of fighters on them.
    Key Quote (Captain Xamivuy Mayeur): "The Jedi doesn't agree with torture, but I am not a Jedi, a pacifist wielding his lightsaber. I want to win the war."

Jail Break: Chaos ensues within the prison itself as the inmates began to get rowdy. The Republic fighters continue to engage desperately under the command of Master Xzinyuv down in the prison. Captain Mayeur argues with Master Xzinyuv about the treatment of the prisoners. Out in space Jedi Masters Eekar Oki, Vhar Tampird, and Saessee Tiin lead the space assault as a Republic guard manages to sabotage the shield system enough to the point where the north wall’s shield is lifted. Master Xzinyuv begins to meditate and foresees a greater danger beyond the CIS. A guard within the prison manages to sabotage part of the shield before being gunned down. Boarding ships crash through the northern wall. Droids are unleashed and the top cells with the Separatist Council are released.
    Key Quote (Jedi Master Bi'yuk Cieh Xzinyuv): "You say torture wins wars and defeats monsters. Can you ever torture yourself?"

Celegian Sabotage: A taskforce of Jedi arrive but the shields around the prison are completely compromised. Changing their plans, they board the Separatist dreadnaughts, determined to impede further destruction of the prison. Master Plo Koon and his new Padawan Ilaç Musavakh land in the prison to help Master Xzinyuv fight the droids in the prison. Ilaç has a difficult time balancing his fear and will to fight, demonstrated by him not being able to completely finish off the super battle droids. The Jedi manage to destroy the Separatist dreadnaughts and make their way towards the prison. Master Xzinyuv infiltrates the boarding ship meant to rescue the CIS Council and destroys it. The ship’s destruction reveals a bigger threat, however, a tall ship comes out of nowhere, blasting the northern face of the prison to bits. It uses its extended hooks to dock, revealing a long, dark tunnel. “Surprise,” says a quiet voice as seven red lightsabers light up the darkness.
    Key Quote (Jedi Master Plo Koon): "You must learn balance, Padawan. The light and the dark are insperabale from one another. Never wield your blade for more power, that is not the Jedi way."

Acolytes Assault: The Acolytes attack, among them the Shadow and two Shifters of Stennaros. The Jedi are immediately put on the offensive as a mass, chaotic fight ensues between the fifteen combatants, their weapons not just lightsabers, but the Force as well. formidable with lightsabers, the acolytes were nevertheless at a disadvantage when it came to their knowledge of the Force, which the Jedi manipulated greatly. Chameleon droids with the acolytes take advantage of the chaos and carry out the council prisoners into the ship through a secret entrance. The female Shifter (Syçmera) engages Master Tampird and Padawan Musavakh. She dispatches Tampird and proceeds to dispatch Musavakh, who fights back with more and more strength, recalling Master Plo’s words of balance. He falls. The Shadow engages Master Eekar Oki and Aayla Secura. Sensing Aayla too powerful to defeat, the Shadow strikes down Eekar and then escapes. The male Shifter duels Master Xzinyuv and Plo but as the combatant next to him falls at the hands of Aayla and Shaak Ti, Xzinyuv dispatches him, the Shifter’s double-blade lightsaber becoming his weakness instead of his strength. The beeping of their comlink signals them to escape into the ship. The surviving acolytes run and begin to pilot the ship, but the Jedi Masters use the Force collectively to bring the ship back. Realizing what was happening, the acolytes quickly drag the council leaders into the escape pod on the side of the ship, setting off the self-destruct on the ship as they make their escape. The episode and season with the Jedi rushing to pursue and regain their prisoners.
    Key Quote (Syçmera): "The Jedi are losing control Padawan, you just don't see it. When your Master spoke of balance, did he not see how fast the Dark Side is rising? How fast we shall take control of the galaxy and exterminate the hypocrisy of the Jedi? How unfortunate."

24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Once again incredible work AkashKedavra_93.

25. Mikko_Slitherhorn

Mikko_Slitherhorn Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 26, 2007
    It's a great piece of art! :)
    I was looking through you deviant art page, and I hope we'll see more of the "clone wars style", like Rune Haako.
    I would really like to see more of Neimoidian culture and female Neimoidians.

Kweh-chan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.