main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Am I too nice or just plain stupid

Discussion in 'Community' started by beezel26, Dec 26, 2012.

1. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    I would like to ask a personal question for all of you? If she were your friend, and you found she was doing this, Would she still be your friend or would you end the friendship?

2. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I would propose.

3. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    its hard for me to imagine it getting to that point for me but i suppose i wouldnt know without knowing the circumstance of our friendship and how much i sympathized with any mental health issues she might be suffering from. regardless of whether i maintained contact/support in other, more appropriate ways, i definitely would strive to keep her from continuing to victimize me, which would mean kicking her out immediately. i dunno about you beezel, maybe you can "afford" to be victimized further but if i were in your situation i wouldnt be able to continue exposing myself to that, emotionally or financially

4. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    I want to thank everyone for their comments. I asked for this. I needed to do this. I will give you guys some peace and quiet for a while. A day without beezel is a like a day in the garden of eden.

The question I asked had to be if you were her friend and not involved in the relationship. An outside friend.

5. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    If I ambush you, beat you down LAPD style, run off with your wallet, keys, ride, and pawn your watch so I can buy some Nighttrain, then no, we are not friends.

Ender_Sai likes this.
  6. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    I highlighted the important points. Bank of America is the lowest level of corporate scum, and you'd be better off withdrawing everything from them and going to a local FDIC bank or credit union.

7. Kyle Katarn

Jul 10, 1998
    Provided he has anything left...

8. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    if you mean really boring and there all only two people here, then yes. don't go! :(

9. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    The large banks are definitely something to avoid if at all possible (and it usually is).

10. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Beez, anyone who knowingly steals thousands of dollars from you was never a friend to you. Please don't delude yourself into thinking things are any more emotionally complicated than they really are. She is just exploiting you.

Also, this seems relevant: (Language warning)

11. AmazingB

AmazingB Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2001
    I think this is why that professor is only interested in dating guys with a degree.

Amazing.

12. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Kyle Katarn, can you have the admins change your name to Roger Sterling please?

lexu likes this.
  13. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    If by depressing, you mean awesome, then yes.

14. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
    But she probably wouldn't be able to scam $14k off a guy with a degree.

JoinTheSchwarz , harpua and Ender Sai like this.
  15. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    The fact that you even have to ask this question speaks volumes. If someone scams $14,000 off of me, NO THEY WOULD NOT STILL BE MY FRIEND. CHRIST.

16. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    Beezel is asking that if you were her friend and you found out that she were doing this to Beezel, would you still be her friend.

If she cut me in, then yes she would still be my friend.

17. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Oh, I see. If I found she was scamming someone else for $14,000 NO SHE WOULD NOT STILL BE MY FRIEND. CHRIST.

18. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    i would still be her friend. you don't know her like i do.

19. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004

20. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    I would sue her for $14,000.

21. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    4-page Beezel thread did not disappoint. Thanks all.

22. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    have her work it off one *** at a time?

23. Darth_Maestro

Darth_Maestro Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2005
    What ever happened to decoding beezel's OPs for hidden messages?

24. Space_Caboose

Space_Caboose Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 14, 2009
    I had someone I thought was a friend. He encouraged me to put my own money into expensive video equipment and then would borrow it whenever he wanted. At first I'd join him on the shoots using my gear. Then he borrowed my gear one time and used it on a music video shoot - without inviting me to crew on it - and I knew he was just taking advantage of me. He ignored my phone calls and texts. I confronted him at work, but he played dumb claiming to be "super busy" and not seeing all my missed calls. I went to his house, could hear him inside, and he pretended to not be home. I tried calling a mutual associate, who also ignored my calls. I talked to his boss at work. None of this worked. So I went to the courthouse, filed a small claim, paid 30 bucks and had the ****in' county sheriff serve his ass in the middle of work. Got my equipment back real quick.

25. Kyle Katarn

Jul 10, 1998
    Yes, but were they a lesbian?