main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    YES, YES, YES, WE... MUST! :p

Yup, Seerow, that convo is ended. I did not help much with it anyway. Moving on... O:)

Ok... OK... If Eeth "The Useless" Koth can be revived and brought back then why not this awesome guy. We can always use a new Jedi and by new I mean re-invented and explored further. He could even break the stereotype that Klatooinians are usually bad guys mainly!

2. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    do we know which arc that is after the droid arc ?

Huyang likes this.
  3. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I have no idea... I only rejoined this fandom just after Revenge aired and discovered the show so anything what happened before I don't know.

4. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    I am hoping for Clovis and I doubt they will throw Maul at us and then have Clovis - it would not make sense since everything we have heard about the Maul arc would make the Clovis arc (if it is after Maul) quite less impressive... it would be a hard act to follow for the main audience.
    ME, I would love to see MUUNS and Separatists more than the horn-headed maniac.

5. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Not yet. It's either Clovis or Maul arc.

Currently this website is listing 'Eminence' to air on the 19th Jan and 'Shades of Reason' to air on the 25th Jan which are the Maul arc. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlist...+Clone+Wars&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on But we won't know for sure which arc is next until 5th January when CN should update their schedule to show the episode set to air on the 19th Jan...

6. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I don't remember all the background Jedi names, since ultimately they are unimportant.

In Season 2 it was:

+Roonan Jedi
    +Weequay
    +Twi'lek
    +Mon Calamari

In Season 3:

-Roonan (killed by Savage)

In Season 5:

-Twi'lek (killed along with a Nikto [Imma Gunna Di Agin]) in the opening of Revival
    +Anx
    -Mon Calamari (implied in trailer)

Leaving Anx and "Sora Bulq" as the remaining two

+Tarados Gon

[face_praying]

Oh Filoni who art at Skywalker Ranch... Hallowed be thy name

I'd think Clovis. It just kept getting pushed back. I'd think the Maul thing will be accompanied by heavier advertising.

7. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Perhaps it could work if Clovis is after Maul arc, especially if Anakin is heavily involved in the finale arc of the season. We know in the Clovis arc, Anakin starts to strangle Clovis and beat him up... obviously that's hinting at his future darkness... perhaps the season finale explores on that as well and from that sense it might more sense for Anakin's character for those two arcs to follow one another.

Personally, I prefer Maul arc first but I think I've said that quite a few times already! :D

8. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    What is left beyond the unknown finale? Clovis, Maul, Asajj... Anything else?

I don't know where Cato Neimoidia, Thorn, etc. are going to fall. I'd guess the Clovis arc, since they're dealing with the Commerce Guilds (or at least the Banking Clan anyway). Cato Neimoidia might fit into it.

I don't know if it's necessarily a "spoiler" since Leeland Chee mentions it right in his blog, but there is mention that:

The commerce guilds will eventually break away from the Republic and openly ally with the CIS

He doesn't specify that it will happen in S5, but since he does make several other S5 "spoilers," I'm wondering if the Clovis arc will tie into that somehow. Maybe Clovis is helping Anakin and Padme acquire incriminating evidence against the commerce guilds and gets their metaphorical balls in a vice that forces them to leave for fear of being arrested as traitors.

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  9. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Thorn may be from the Clovis arc, that make sense but he may also be in the finale. In the trailer the most obvious seen with the red clones is the one where Anakin and Plo are getting off the gunship which I think is from the finale.

Cool to know about the Commerce Guild switching sides, that definitely sounds like its material for the Clovis arc.

10. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    I could see that. Like how in S3 after the banking slow episodes, we had the blast of the Nightsisters arc to bring life back to the show and then we had the slower episodes later on in finale.

I hope it is a spoiler and the neutrality thing from S3 is forgotten and resolved and the CIS organizations we know and love are fully commited to the CIS openly.

Thorn is on Cato Neimoidia in the clip from the trailer. I think after Clovis rattles out all the CIS-allied people, Thorn is sent in to arrest Lott Dod for treason against the Republic.

And speaking of the Commerce Guild, I am dying for some Shu Mai!

[​IMG]

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  11. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Ah, Cato Neimoidia it is for Thorn. Interesting. Maybe Thorn will shoot Clovis. <<;

12. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    I can't actually find the source that said that the commerce guilds would break away. I thought it was the blogs, but I was wrong or am overlooking it. I tried Googling it and the only relevant results were some people in the Lit forums discussing it but not posting a link to where it is first said.

It was something to the effect that there would be more effort into having new uniquely Separatist ships instead of Trade Federation ships as it was in past episodes, since the Trade Federation is neutral. But that by the time of ROTS the commerce guilds will have openly left the Republic to account for all of the TF Battleships with the Confederacy insignia plastered across their hulls.

13. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    It better be Clovis or nothing!!!

14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    ^Makes Clovis sound like a Nerf gun.

15. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    Ooooo, red gunships!

16. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Which blog would that be?

17. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    It's not from the blogs. I corrected myself several posts above. It's apparently from the S4 DVD/Blu-ray commentaries. A summary was posted in another thread:

18. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Red gunships means they're diplomatic, and thus coming in peace. Peaceful gunships, such an oxymoron.

19. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Gunships of peace:confused: - maybe Padmé could invent something so idiotical:p

20. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
  21. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    The guns are to ensure there is peace.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  22. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    Well, the negotiations of peace will be short.

23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Thorn: "I come peacefully. Lets negotiate." -sticks big gun in face-

Todd the Jedi and Zabrak 2 like this.
  24. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    "We come in peace. Shoot to kill."

I guess the Republic isn't the most impartial of institutions during the Clone Wars, so it's not like the red paint has much significance at this point. :p

Seerow likes this.
  25. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    IIRC the color red has strong connections to Palpatine: Palpatine-loyal clones are white or white/red.