main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena The Official NFL Discussion Thread (Now Featuring Time's Person of the Year, Taylor Swift!)

Discussion in 'Community' started by PRENNTACULAR, Nov 25, 2006.

1. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Britton isn't quite as good and that's even with the advantage of kicking at Mile High. Dustin is one kick away from tying and two kicks away from breaking the 'punts inside the 20' record for a season... here's hoping he gets it done this week. Lord knows we'll be punting enough :p

2. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

The dolphin itself looks just fine, but where the **** is the helmet with the 'M'? It's an integral part of the logo, and I'd imagine it would remain so (there better be a backlash about this).

3. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    Oh you make it sound like that was the wros....ok it was the wrost play ever but also funny as heck. [face_rofl]

4. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
  5. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  6. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    ESPN is reporting that Sean Payton and the Saints have tenatively agreed to a 5 - year deal.

7. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I wonder what the odds are he sells the starting spot to Tim Tebow for some tattoos?

Point Given likes this.
  8. DT421

DT421 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2003
    I wonder what the odds are that the head coach reports it as soon as he finds out?

Not that it matters now. :p

9. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    GO REDSKINS!!!:D

10. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    So the Giants have an 8% chance of making the playoffs, needing to beat the Eagles, the Lions to beat the Bears, the Packers to beat the Vikings and the Redskins to beat the Cowboys.

Bring it on.

11. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    LeBeau has to be licking his chops going up against the Browns practice squad QB. Although an argument could be made that the Browns have 3 practice squad QBs.

12. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I have no desire to watch today's game. I've been watching Sponge Bob and Ninja a turtles instead.

13. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Arg, freaking Jags. Had to piss this game away. If they'd won then I wouldn't have had to worry about whether the Chiefs were going to win at all because we'd have #1 locked up. Not that we have any chance of beating the Broncos. Not only are we our regular awful selves, we have 18 people injured right now. Plus the flu was going around the team this week so several players, including Jamaal Charles, have been hit bad with that and haven't practiced. Everyone clearly just wants to get this over with.

14. IntyMobile

IntyMobile Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2009
    ok, so asking this here because we have some fans of some franchises in pretty bad shape right now (Browns, Chiefs, Jags) ... but

Is there any fan in the NFL who isn't saying "at least we're not the Jets" right now?

15. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Oh well, wish we could have made the playoffs but it was a longshot. At least we went out by demolishing the Eagles and with the Hynocerous getting his first career TD

[​IMG]

16. DT421

DT421 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2003
    Same old sorry-assed Texans!

GO COLTS!!!

s65horsey likes this.
  17. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    I never thought the Colts would finish the season 11-5. I almost cried during the game today because of how excited I am for the future of this team.

DarthTunick likes this.
  18. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    No, because we are worse than the Jets. They just get a lot more attention and coverage because they are on the East Coast.

19. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    I'm too focused on tonight's game to worry about no stinkin' Jets.

GO REDSKINS!

20. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Since I've got nothing inherently against either Dallas or Washington, I've got to go with what I think is the better story line for tonight's game, which I believe is a win for Washington. Luck & Wilson have already lead their teams into the playoffs, and I would love to see RGIII in there as well. Yeah, Romo & the 'Boys redeeming themselves would be a nice story, but another rookie QB leading his team in the postseason for a long suffering franchise is simply a better story.

21. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    NBC is reporting that both Jim Schwartz and Rex Ryan will be back coaching their respective teams next year.

22. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Well, as much as I hate Schwartz, I can't really object to the continued mismanagement of the Lions.

23. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005

and how many pro bowlers did the chiefs have rachel? how many did the jets have?

i'd say you just have a far, far more severe QB issue. overall the chiefs probably have a better team.

EDIT

i think the rams are going to be good next year... especially considering how tough they've played the seahawks and 49ers.

24. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    I think she's probably meaning more in terms of management rather than team talent.

25. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    I bet Alex Smith cries a little every time he sees that Visa lockerroom commercial.