main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    So then I propose this question.

What if you are born/raised as a Sith?
    Does that make you stronger still, or weaker?

2. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Teegirloo

My Sith profile is complete, as promised.

Name: Darth Xioth

Species: Dathomirian. A hybrid Force-sensitive species created by mating between female Human Nightsisters and their male Zabrak subordinates, the Dathomirians rose to prominence during the Clone Wars only to be nearly exterminated by General Grievous and the Separatists. As such I am one of the last of my kind, among the likes of Asajj Ventress, Mother Talzin, Darth Maul, and Savage Opress.
    Home Planet: Dathomir, the red-skied homeworld of all Dathomirians. The planet is home to a number of species including Humans, Dathomirians, and Rancors.
    Age: 24, born in the year 42 BBY. Since no time period was specified, I'm going with 18 BBY as the present time.

Personality: I am extremely dedicated to my work and possess a strong sense of self-empowerment. A self-trained former Nightbrother, I never pass up an opportunity to find and eliminate Jedi survivors of the Purge, even if my acts go unrewarded. My sole motive is personal empowermen.
    Height: 5 ft 10 in. (1.78 meters)
    Appearance: I am a tall Dathomirian specimen with short, trimmed horns and a thin but athletic build. I wear a black cloak with purple and red decals, and my right arm is cybernetic.
    Eye Color: Originally cyan, my eyes turned a bright red upon my self-imposed immersion with the Dark Side.
    Hair: Male Dathomirians do not possess hair. I think.
    Skin Color: Pale orange.
    Scars/Tattoos: Intricate black Nightbrother patterns that were applied shortly after birth.

Biography: I was born to Luce, a Nightsister, and Thrash, a Nightbrother, on Dathomir in 42 BBY. As tradition dictated, my father was murdered by my mother after I was born. I grew up on Dathomir learning the ways of the clan while also living in fear of the females of the planet, who would regularly take males away from their village for mating purposes—I lost many friends this way and kept to myself because of it, not wanting to see any more of my friends perish. Eventually I learned to keep a low profile as to avoid being “selected” by the Nightsisters for their brutal mating rituals, and this ploy worked for the most part.

A turning point came when Dathomir came under attack by the Separatists in the midst of the Clone Wars. I helped defend the Nightbrother village from a Separatist invasion, but it was a futile endeavour. The droids were simply too much, and one by one I watched my brothers fall. I tried to flee only for my right arm to be crushed by falling rubble, but I stowed away on board the Separatist landing craft and survived while the other Nightbrothers were killed. It was nothing short of a slaughter.

Crippled, injured and hungry, I do not know how I survived—but the pain made me stronger. I kept a low profile in enemy territory until I was able to steal a Separatist ship and flee for my life, destroying dozens of droids with Force powers I didn't even know I had in the process. My stolen ship was not equipped with a hyperdrive, however, and I crash-landed on a nearby desert planet. Near-death, I was rescued by a kindly old man who provided me with a new right arm to replace the one mangled in the Battle of Dathomir. I knew I would have to make a living, so I took a pair of blasters in hand and set out to be a bounty hunter.

I resented doing so, and found the work degrading and not worthy of my efforts. I spent months searching for and assassinating various criminals and got paid very little for it. I was greatly dissatisfied, as there was little reward in what I did.

Then everything changed when I was inexplicably drawn to a mysterious star system somewhere near the Unknown Regions. Falling into some sort of dark trance, I unconsciously manipulated the controls of my starship and sent myself to a remote, uncharted planet covered in sprawling forests. I felt a dark power there that I couldn't comprehend, but I felt myself drawn deeper and deeper into the woods. I soon came upon a hidden cave entrance, and found myself inside a long-forgotten lair of the long-forgotten Sith Lord Darth Malak. No one had been in the lair in eons, so I imagined I was the sole discoverer. In the middle of the central chamber was a red and black pyramid floating on a pedastal, and on the back wall were instructions on how to activate it. I had found a holocron belonging to an ancient Sith Lord...and was determined to make the best of it.

Darth Malak, iron-jawed ruler of an ancient Sith Empire, was a remarkably knowledgeable tutor who opened my eyes to a whole philosophy I hadn't even realized existed. I learned of the golden era of the Sith, their code, their desire for power, their designs, and their hatred of Jedi. I was captivated by the tales and teachings of my virtual mentor and spent days upon days searching through the fathomless depths of his holocron, and when I left the planet and made my way back into civilized space I knew my path forward was clear.

I now knew of the Jedi Order's arrogance and secret sins against the galaxy. I had seen their fruitless crusades to bring their own version of “order” to the galaxy firsthand and their disastrous results, and made up my mind to take vengeance upon them. I named myself Darth Xioth, shunned my Nightbrother past, and embarked on a quest of vengeance. My first Jedi kill was more or less an accident, but I took his lightsaber and began training with it with Malak's holocron. growing in strength as each day passed. Even as the Great Jedi Purge came and went I continued killing more and more surviving Jedi, starting with Padawans and moving on to Knights. My power was growing tenfold and I lusted for more.

My grandest hope is that one day I, by gradually gaining the attention of the recently-arisen Emperor Palpatine, will wind up under his tutelage so that he can help me grow and develop my powers, after which I would then eliminate him and take the Empire for myself. It's an incredibly ambitious plan, but one I think can be fulfilled.

Ship (if any): I own a heavily modified stolen Imperial Shuttle which, using stolen passcodes and other encrypted data, I pilot freely around the galaxy.
    Lightsaber: Taking parts from the lightsabers of Jedi I have slaughtered over the years, I built myself twin blue lightsabers. They have a slim gold hilt with minimal details and both have blue blades, and once I manage to obtain Sith crystals my swords will possess red blades.
    Lightsaber Combat Style: I dual-wield, and my style is very similar to Jar Kai.
    Other Weapons: I use twin blasters when I feel it is not safe it is not in my best interest to wield my lightsabers.
    Force Powers: I am able to use the Force choke, Force push, and am quite proficient in mind tricks. I am working on mastering other techniques, such as my own signature move, the Force crush. This aptly-named power allows me to reach inside my target's body and crush his or her internal organs, inflicting devastating damage. I use it to great effect against my foes.

And on that pleasant note, I end my profile. Any sort of feedback from anyone would be appreciated.

3. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Very good The Shadow Emperor though if you were in the Shadow War RPG you would have to tinker with it because the timeline is at 146 ABY. I'm going to give you a break until after Christmas then I'll give you a task.

I know I know Sinrebirth the RPG. I won't have time to post till after Christmas but I will as soon as I get time.

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    wanders in and pins this to the wall...

[​IMG]

New uniform guys...

5. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    ~I give in to the power of the Dark Side~

6. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Welcome benknobi1 this is the sister thread to AoD. You are welcome to join. You will have a different master here. I will see who is available to take you on as an apprentice. Just sit back and wait.

7. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Bane was in his twenties when he was taught the way of the Sith.

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    But he wasn't Jedi beforehand, is my point.

9. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    The "born" bit doesn't really fit though.

"A true Sith must have never been a Jedi" might be closer.

Interestingly, the ex-Jedi Githany is described as someone whose turn was inevitable, in those terms "She was born to the Dark Side".

10. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    That is a good point, there. But I wonder how it would have gone with her in the long-term.

11. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Corran actually said something similar in I, Jedi about this:

"Let's suppose Jedi are like everyone else except in their Force sensitivity. If they are, then there are going to be some folks who are pretty much born to the dark side and that's where they stay. They like it there and they never learn there is another place to go. Let's say this is ten percent of the population. Then there is another ten percent at the other end of the spectrum who start on the good side of things and just never had over toward the bad side.

The rest of us fall into the middle. Given the right stimulus, we could go over to the dark side, but the lure is going to have to be more substantial for some than for others."

Which might make Githany one of the "naturally evil" types- raised and trained by Jedi- yet defecting as soon as it was possible to do so.

12. Roberto Calrissian

Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    How about toeing both lines and becoming a Bounty Hunter

13. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Hey guys, I'm back from my fortress of darkness for a little bit.

Evil.

14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Every example of that I can recall results in said bounty hunter becoming a Jedi or Sith. As a temporary affair, it seems to work to give them the space and latitude to 'find' themselves, though.

15. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I think any sort of work in real life where you're self employed you tend to find out a lot about yourself if you haven't had time to before.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  16. Darth Cadaverous

Darth Cadaverous Jedi Padawan

Dec 29, 2012
    Ah! I love the New intro Lady and Lords. I see great things come from this new group of Men and Women of the Sith. I always give into the Sith ways and laws, meaning that I would like to join this new brotherhood of Sith. Yes, I am Darth_Cadaverous of old, but lost my info. (at least this one was good to use.)

Though I see a lot of Jedi trading sides, that is good to see.

Ok, I see where they are getting "Jedi" themes under their names. Need some for the Sith. :(

darthhelinith likes this.
  17. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Welcome back Wiggy and you too Cad.

The Shadow Emperor time for your next task.

4th Task

What is the difference between a Dark Jedi and a Sith? Name atleast two Dark Jedi also name two Sith who were once Jedi How did they all fall to the darkside.

18. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Interesting, I have never really given the matter much thought before. This should make for an interesting essay.

19. Darth Cadaverous

Darth Cadaverous Jedi Padawan

Dec 29, 2012
    Its been a while and I have forgotten who was my teacher or do I need to see about a new one?

20. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I will get you a new one.

21. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    I await your instruction my master. s65horsey

Other than that i hope New years for all went well .. [i'm still recovering :oops:]

22. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Umm...*goes to check the RP* I last knew I was waiting for you, but perhaps I missed a tag. My holiday started earlier cuz my mom came to town in early Dec to stay through Christmas so I was more absent than usual. I've been sick and miserable since everyone left so I'm just now attempting to get myself going again.

Edit: Yup, tag didn't actually tag. I apologize for not checking.

23. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Thats Ok Master, My writings in the colour i guess stops the tag, it happens.
    I hope you enjoyed the festivities with the family,[funly enough I did close to the same, but I vivsted my Mother]

I guess if we go and plot for galaxy domination and scheme to rid the universe of the Jedi that may get you out of the miserable mood. [face_cowboy]

24. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Just thought I'd say guys... I made a new facebook page that has a very sithly name. Not gonna post a link here cause I'm pretty sure the stuff I post there isn't exactly TOS friendly... but the name is all you really would care about.

Ur getting Darth Baned .__.

25. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.