main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Sword of the Jedi by Christie Golden

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Todd the Jedi , Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Denning isn't writing SOTJ...

2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    D'oh! I meant Golden! These ambiguously-plotted upcoming books are all amassing into the same thing in my mind. :oops:

3. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I know. It seems intriguing. A series heavily featuring Jaina, Jag, Ben & Allana!

4. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    and she better wrap up the Lost Tribe plot line. Vestara can still be around but we need a conclusion to the Lost Tribe.

5. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Still in place on the Wook; the trilogy entry has now been joined by a placeholder page for SotJ 1. Release date still given as 2014.

6. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    and we probably won't get info until the 2nd half of 2013. I want to know more now!

7. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    Here's some stuff I want to see...

-- Ben and Allana interacting more. I think they cousins have a lot of potential to become closer with each other.

-- Jaina finding out she's pregnant by the end of #3, or at least talking to Jag about kids.

-- The Lost Tribe story line being wrapped up and them being defeated. I want Allana to somehow defeat them.

-- The Lost Tribe wanting to kidnap Allana and have her by one of them.

-- Allana finding out the truth behind Cadeus.

-- Allana being a Jedi and trained by Ben.

-- Big 3 cameo.

-- C-3PO & R2-D2.

8. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I agree with those points though since it SOTJ Jaina is going to be the one that defeats them I think. Ben training Allana? Might happen though it would be cool to bring someone else in. Not sure if Ben is read for that

9. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    Did Ben and Allana interact at all in FOTJ?

10. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Yeah, we've never had that before... o_O

11. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I don't believe so. Nothing too obvious comes to mind. Don't quote me for that though. They probably did interact between LOTF and FOTJ I would assume

12. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    They said like one thing to each other in Tempest.

"Are you a Yedi too Ben?"
    "Yes, well sort of."

They defiantly have to focus on relationships more with the SkySol family. Luke and Ben are always with each other, then Allana's always with her Grandparents, Jaina's always with Jag.

13. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Don't forget that Tahiri will also feature....

Force Smuggler likes this.
  14. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Hahahahaha Yedi. I forgot about that. Makes me laugh.

15. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    Not too crazy for Tahiri :/

16. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I hope they have something good planned for her. Like a new boyfriend or something. I will be Anakin Solo and Tahiri until I die but Tahiri needs to move on. Should have moved on by DNT but LOTF had to mess that all up.

17. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    Anakin should still be alive, Mara too. They should've killed off Lando in NJO instead of Anakin, though it would've had less of an impact on fans probably.

18. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Since they killed off Chewie already there probably would have been an even bigger backlash than with Anakin. Anakin should be alive but Mara.... eh. I think that the Big 3 should be out of the picture completely. Mara's death sucked the way it went down but I felt it was necessary

19. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    A boyfriend is the exact opposite of what Tahiri needs. She's been explained in relation to Anakin Solo/her boyfriend for years to the point where it was a detriment for her character. The fact that Tahiri turned to the dark side in hope of resurrecting Anakin always bothered me.

20. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    That was apparently an edict from "The Will of the Force" (i.e. GL). Too many Anakins with the PT coming up!

21. Samayel_

Samayel_ Jedi Master star 2

Sep 26, 2012
    i hope to see an extintion of the lost tribe of the sith, i never liked the simple idea of them...
    First the sith were just 2, and now, there´s a planet full of them?

22. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Maybe more than one planet-full! No one knows how many shiploads of Sith (or for that matter, Jedi) crashed on uncharted planets and left survivors able to produce descendants. Early hyperdrives and nav-computers were none to reliable, so the historical records suggest!

23. Samayel_

Samayel_ Jedi Master star 2

Sep 26, 2012
    I got nothing against "non-rule of two sith", in fact, i like Krayt´s sith, but seriously? a 5000 year old ship crashes a desert planet and left survivors, and nobody notice them in more than 5000 years and they start a new civilization?, too farfectched for me (and i am a Yuuzhan Vong fan). Maybe in the new Legacy comics, they find a planet full of droidekas from a ship that crashed on a planet during the clone wars and they started a new civilization named "the lost tribe of the droidekas".

24. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Not a desert planet, the island they crashed on was actually quite fertile, the other also, and blessed with mineral wealth too. As to nobody noticing, most of the exploration of Wild Space was left to drone fly-byes. It seems that detailed work is/was only done when someone either discovered rare minerals or wanted to colonise (and there is/was plenty of room on planets in 'known space' for the latter purpose, still).

25. DarthNefaris

DarthNefaris Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 11, 2011
    Darth Andeddu and his followers
    Vitiate and his Sith Empire
    The Lost Tribe
    Darth Glovoc and his followers

A little too much in my opinion...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.