main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Wouldn't surprise me if Anakin kills her

2. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Never said chop her to bits.:p

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Interesting how 'noble self-sacrifice' is leading the poll. Anyone who voted for that option care to explain what they had in mind? I'm gonna reopen that poll. =b

4. Dark-Fox

Dark-Fox Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    I voted knighted and away on a mission because that is the closest to my opinion, but I think she'll leave the jedi order voluntarily becoming the last of the Lost. Did you see her little face at the end of the Onderon Arc? Ahsoka made another comment about the war ruining lives.

She seems to have moved on from being the republic patriot she was early on. Plus, having her die yet Anakin not having any issues about it in RoTS is too out of character for him.

5. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    About the only good that came out of Onderon is it matured Ahsoka a tad. It got her over her attachment to Lux and it snapped her into starting to see a bigger picture with the war, similarly to how Rex was questioning the point of the war and his future at the end of Carnage. The biggest different being Ahsoka isn't questioning her future yet. Its all the more reason my favorite clone captain should have stayed on the ride with this one.

6. TtheForceHurts

TtheForceHurts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2010
    Well, before the Disney deal I thought they would find a way for her to escape the Purge and become the main actress of The LAS. Then Lucas or McCallum said that Jedi won't play a part in it, I thought she would die (self sacrifice, maybe). Now that we know that the ST is coming, I am a firm believer that several TCW characters will appear there, including Ahsoka. Maybe she discovers her secret and he freezes her in carbonite and hides her. Or she ends up frozen on a mission Obi send her on and Anakin thinks her dead... I think that she along with Ventress will play a central role in the ST.
    This will ensure them loads of ticket sales due to the younger TCW fans. A good friend of mine is an elementary school teacher and he told me that the kids nowadays all know and love TCW, but only a small percentage of them has seen the movies. Marketingwise it would make a lot of sense to feature Ahsoka in the ST.

7. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    [​IMG]
    Ahsoka needs to be . . . "Corrected!"

8. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Like Adjustment Bureau, correction?
    Or just permanently deleted?
    :p

9. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Such foul, evil and truly vile statements.

10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    At the end they erase her file and its like she never existed... himmm. That's as bad as when you watch an episode of a show that turns out to be nothing but a dream or worse, one of those recap clip show episodes.

11. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Ripped from another thread:

Hmm...

Leaving Anakin I can buy, she's at least partially aware of his dark side.

Leaving the Order? Why? There hasn't been any reason for her to want to leave and I can't imagine many plausible reasons. I suppose something could happen in the future, but I don't see it. I think she's more likely to get expelled (though I find that highly unlikely as well) than to just leave.

Joining the CIS? Joining Grievous, Dooku and the rest of the people she identifies as villains? That would make zero sense.

I still think the most likely outcome is death.

12. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    The show could redeem all the craptasmic character "development" it's done with her lately by giving her a good well-written death, at the hands of Dooku, Ventress or Sidious himself. It would have to be done in such a way that Anakin would see no need to mention her in ROTS when he's emoting over trying to stop death though.

I could see her requesting to be assigned to a new Master after seeing Anakin do something that she doesn't like, although it's going to piss me off if/when that happens.

I could also see the Council reassigning her after deciding that Anakin is too "attached." That's one option I've thought made sense since Season 2 or so.

13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    My two options:

A. The only plot thread HOBS and Onderon carried without contradiction is Ahsoka beginning the question the war. Its also hinted at in the Citadel arc that Ahsoka feels the Jedi have strayed. It only takes a little more of a jump for Ahsoka to decide to heck with it and leave (maybe even forced out). Now I do think its a stretch for her to completely turn and go to the Separatists. Its more likely she walks away or becomes some third party for a while in the series.

B. The one nobody including myself likes. Ahsoka gets knighted. Or maybe just reassigned to Plo and continues to be this super mature highly skilled Padawan who gets to go on her own missions. She is followed for like a season or two and is eventually killed during Order 66 or escapes and dies sometime after. I still kind of think Wolfpack may exist for this.

14. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    It's one thing to see flaws in the Republic/Jedi, it's another thing to consider leaving, and a huge leap to actually doing it.

If she's going to leave either one, something majorly terrible would have to happen or I'd consider it bs.

I can't even think of anything plausible (key word) that would move her to leave the Republic or Jedi Order.

15. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Of course Ahsoka is able to detect flaws in the Republic before most of her Jedi peers. :rolleyes:

16. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    Because we all know Ashoka should be the Grand Master of the Jedi Order....

17. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    She is wiser than Master Yoda and more powerful than Master Windu.

Or something.

Valairy Scot and CT-867-5309 like this.
  18. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    that is a twist :p

19. kenobifan1999

kenobifan1999 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    she should die in order 66

20. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I thought that she's going to discover the secret identity of Darth Sidious and become his next Dark Acolyte because Dooku just isn't up to the task of being a Sith apprentice....?

Joe Antonetti and JackG like this.
  21. kenobifan1999

kenobifan1999 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    i think it would be cool if ashoka personally found out palpatine/sidious in some kind of search mission. then he gets her killed somehow

22. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    No, that would not be cool, that would be the opposite of cool.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  23. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Palpidious would kill her himself, make it look like an accident, and enrage Anakin by giving him some sob story about it along the lines of "the Council didn't try hard enough to save her".

Regardless, Ahsoka learning Palpatine's true identity before the other Jedi, including Mace (especially Mace), would be ****ing annoying.

Joe Antonetti likes this.
  24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    If it has to happen that Ahsoka finds out then as long as its somehow something she either stumbles on by accident or Palpatine reveals himself to her. Worse case scenario is Ahsoka just figures it out and says "OMG! The Chancellor is a Sith lord." She should then die immediately. Fortunately I don't think this is likely at all.

25. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Captain Dyne @};-@};-
    Commander Valiant @};-@};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.