main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    My desktop is essentially revolving pictures, here are a few:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Barriss_Coffee and Seerow like this.
  2. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I just spent half an hour at Meijer talking to some random dude about Dragon Age: Origins. I never even got his name.

Guys and their games.

3. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    House Tyrell for the win!
    [​IMG]

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011

Unless we are specifically looking for a business class router I wouldn't recommend them for home or office use. Simplicity is better.

Not a Linksys fan huh? =b

About sums up how I feel about Zyxel and D-Link.

My Linksys E4200v1 has amazing range in the 2.4Ghz band and really fast throughput. Its also one of the best performances available on the 5Ghz band. Linksys's has the best stock firmware, IMO. Its also easy to mod with 3rd party firmware. Its a favorite on my haunt on notebookreview.com and can be picked up for $90 refurbished. Unfortunately the v2 which is the version currently available used a different chipset and has lesser performance. Great deal for a top notch router however.

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/wire...aximum-performance-wireless-n-router-reviewed

Other great routers I commonly recommend are the TP-link TL-WDR4300 ($85) or on a budget its little brother the TL-WDR3500 ($45). I hear great things about Asus routers but I already told ya'll how I feel about that company. I also hear great things about Netgear but have yet to own one.

5. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm not a Linksys fan at all. :p I haven't had any issues with my WNDR4500. I ended up having to put my former Linksys on a timer so it would reboot every night. D-Link is pretty much a joke. I've heard good things about the ASUS routers as well, but I'd rather have a Netgear or Linksys. :D

6. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    -shrug- I've never had a problem with my Linksys router but then again I've never had a problem with any of my routers needing to be rebooted all the time. I have more problems with range and fluctuating speed. This is where my Linksys shines. Now the E3000 was notorious for overheating but that is not an issue that carried over to any of Cisco's current line.

7. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    My laptop's desktop:
    [​IMG]

8. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Remind me to upload the photo of Ruby going to see Santa. Incredible.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  9. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'll remind you Garth.

Whoa, had that weird dream again! Except Cut was replaced with Fives! We were in a dead over grown field. Worse the field was on fire. Yet through the smoke I could smell gardenias somewhere. There was that big glowing portal behind Fives, dunno what's through it. I thought it was the way out. Except this time he told me it was pointless to go inside it and he was pissed I wasn't listening. I asked him if he could save me from the fire and he ignored the question. When I tried to go threw it and pass him, Fives blocked me and eventually socked me in the gut so hard I collapsed. I got punched by a clone! Cool. But it was kinda a nightmare. One of my favorite TCW characters in a nightmare? Hmmm... to dreammoods!

Fives
    Clone
    No helmet?
    Dead Field
    Grassland:
    Fire/ wildfire/ burning
    Smoke
    Gardenias
    Portal/ door
    Punched
    Silent

Ignored

Hmm... alot to interpret and alot of conflicting stuff.

10. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    tl;dr

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  11. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
  12. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
  13. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    o_O
    Interesting interpretation.

That only happens to me when I eat to much before bed. :p

14. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    On a related note, I'm drinking eggnog, and I think I overdid the bourbon.

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'll seek professional help tomorrow...

16. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I would have to keep a dream journal to remember mine. Every now and again there are some that I can remember long term, but often I might wake up, think about how I just had a crazy dream, but then over the course of the day not even remember what it was. I do remember have a Star Wars related dream not too long ago, but beyond the fact that it was Star Wars related, I don't remember a thing about it. :p

I do have these reoccurring dreams where I'm back in High School and it's the end of the school year and the teacher is collecting the final assignment that my grade is riding on and I'm like "OMG I forgot to do it!" And then I abruptly wake up, and in those few seconds before it settles in that I graduated from High School in 2005, I'm convinced that there is some project that I need to do RIGHT NOW so that I don't fail.

That's always fun... "HOLY CRAP I FORGOT TO DO THE ASSIGN--- Wait... Oh... That's right. I don't go to school anymore *back to bed*

There was also the one I had a long time ago in which I was dreaming that for some reason it was raining in my basement and causing a flood, and I'm yelling up the stairs to my brother for him to come down and help me and I'm panicking. Meanwhile I'm not just yelling out in my dream, but I'm actually yelling out my brother's name while I sleep and he comes running into my room and wakes me up because he thinks something happened and that I'm screaming for help. And then I'm angry and confused as to why he woke me up when I was trying to sleep.

17. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    [​IMG]
    See you next year, guys.

18. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    JackG: heh -- nice one :p

TaradosGon: oh geez school dreams. I swear I'm going to be haunted with those FOREVER. I've been having them every night for years. Maybe I should get dream therapy with Seerow and hypnotize myself out of it or something.

19. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I really need therapy. I have school dreams as well. Sometimes a mashup of school and work. I have had quite a few lately where I move back to NC and am just shopping for internet service. <<;

I keep a dream journal actually. I do it because my dreams are often very vivid and intrigue me. I used to have horrific nightmares virtually every night right up until I was about 19 and finally figured out why. I have alot dreams still and much as possible try to remember them so I can interpret them.

I have a few reoccurring dreams. I also experience dreams that seem to form a chain of events. I see fictional characters a bit at times. They come in waves. Its possible I'll have another few of them. Still I don't have many SW related dreams. Before I started TCW I had a dream with Obi-wan similar to this latest one. I'm up to four SW dreams since June 2011.

I think my favorite dream ever is still the One Man Band. Where a friend of mine rolled out on stage with a Dr. Suess like contraption and soon as he strummed a string on his guitar exploded.

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  20. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Posting from 2013; get here guys, it's very nice and lively.

21. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Happy New Year Jack. :)

T-minus 12 1/2 hours here. I'm going hiking and then I've got a bottle of this in the refrigerator with my name on it:

[​IMG]

JackG likes this.
  22. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Nice, anakinfan. I had a bit of Johnnie Walker Red Label, which was nice. I live on a tourist island, so this time in summer it was packed; lots of people around. Great vibes and excellent fireworks.

23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Happy New Years everybody! I'm just starting my shift. When I get off its a few friends and two tubs worth of good fireworks fresh from SC. My neighbors are gonna love me tonight.

24. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    Today's New Years Eve will consist of showing a good friend of mine EpIII. It's the only one he hasn't seen. Followed by several hours of board games. Later at home, I'll ring in the new year with my mate and a pile of fried chicken and soda.

Then tomorrow...I sleep in.

Happy New Year to all!

25. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Happy New Year everyone :D

Renaming thread to "Dr. Fisto's Couch" ;)

Also, been freaking out my wife recently where I have this recurring dream where I babble incoherently/speak in tongues, and in the dream, it's some kind of defense against my mind being read.

I think dream is partially stolen from Fringe :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.