main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Foreshadowing in the Prequel Trilogy

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Felicia, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Felicia

Felicia Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2012
    As I watched the Prequel Trilogy I noticed that there were several things in those films that foreshadowed things to come. For example in several scenes in Attack of the Clones there were instances of people standing on balconies looking out over a landscape that had hints of things that we would see in the Original Trilogy. Obi-Wan looking out over the balcony on Geonosis at the Clone Troopers is an example of this. There are countless others scattered throughout the films. It would be interesting to see others views on this.

Callous Jedi likes this.
  2. leehashbrown

leehashbrown Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2012
    One of my favorites is the little nod to the Imperial March in Anakin's Theme. It sounds excellent. I also read in another thread that the celebration song at the end of TPM is supposed to be based off of the Emperor's Theme in ROTJ. I had never heard that before, but if its true that is pretty awesome!

3. Trask Ulgo

Trask Ulgo Jedi Padawan star 3

Dec 8, 2012
    Palpatine watching the Dooku Anakin Obi Wan lightsaber fight from his chair. I thought this was wise because it showed the control Palpatine had on Anakin and this continued in ROTJ.

4. King Terak

King Terak Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 22, 2012
    Sidious launching Windu to his doom with Force lightning during Anakin's transition to the Sith. It was a decent bookend to Anakin's return to the light side after using Sidious' own lighting against him and throwing him to his death.

5. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    The Death Star plans in Episode II.

6. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    The Imperial March at the end of AOTC when Palpatine is watching the Clone Army. I also loved Palpatine watching Anakin and Dooku fighting which ties in to Palpatine watching Anakin and Luke dueling in ROTJ.

7. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    I don't think Anakin used Sidious' own lightning against him. I think he just put up with it as long as he had to.

8. King Terak

King Terak Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 22, 2012
    You know....I was tired when I wrote this, looking at it wide awake makes me wish the edit button was still available, cause that is bad.... 8-}.

9. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    It's still an interesting idea, though. I just haven't seen evidence of it.

10. son_of_skywalker03

son_of_skywalker03 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 7, 2003
    I really love that part. It shows that you can't put RotJ and RotS side by side, beginning to end, with each other for comparison. Luke and Anakin's path diverge greatly upon their differing choices while in front of Palpatine. For one (Luke), it's at the end of the movie. For the other (Anakin), it's at the beginning.

Force Smuggler likes this.