main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if extinction equals true balance?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DarthMarik, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMarik

DarthMarik Jedi Master

Sep 23, 2012
    I once thought about this a few years ago is it possible the key to true balance in the force is for Jedi and Sith to be wiped out of existence completely? I mean as long as Jedi exist so will the Sith and vice versa. Both have similar teachings so perhaps if their way of life was brought to an end their would be no conflict.

2. Adrian the Cool

Adrian the Cool Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    This would be like if the only way to get rid of fear, anger, hate and suffering is to take a gun and give yourself a shot into the head or heart.^^ Also why do the Jedi want to bring balance to the Force then?

3. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    There will always be the Force, because it is a part of life, and with that there will always be good and evil.
    There's no way to have neither of them, and you must have both.

4. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    The Jedi and Sith are not the Force. So no.

5. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I definately think the EU GFFA would be better off without the Jedi because too many Jedi fall.

6. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    well the original poster has a point to an extent:

if all people with high midichlorian counts were eradicated there would be know one to teach newbies about the force

look at Luke and Anakin: they'd have gone through life seing things before they happen and have quick reflexes and dreams

but without someone to "teach" THEM TO CHANNEL THEIR POWERS the best they will ever be is mystics with unusual forsights

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.