main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Will they know who Padme is?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Allana_Rey, Dec 30, 2012.

1. startravellerearth

startravellerearth Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2012
    They should add that on Ep. 7. That way, with Ben, Jacen & Jaina out saving the galaxies, Luke & Leia learn of their family origins and bloodlines. They can learn of how their mother loved their father.

2. JoeyArnold

JoeyArnold Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    have the grand son of luke be played by ewan mvgreggor

then force gost kenobi wold be like ohhh nooo thats strange, he looks like me

3. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Sometimes I really have a hard time understanding your posts, Joey. I honestly can't tell if your serious or just posting the most ridiculous things you can think of. Whatever it is I have to say that you're usually funny as hell and I get a kick out of your posts. So please I would like to hear you explain why Ewan McGregor should play Luke's son.

4. burrisjedimaster1

burrisjedimaster1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    [face_laugh]

JoeyArnolds post are insightfull and can be interpted with great humor!!! They also remind me of this song!

5. lord_eidolon

lord_eidolon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 2, 2004
    She won't even be mentioned.

6. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    Just the idea of them knowing who she was may not be all that interesting, but if the writting is solid, it could be very cool for them to discover something on screen about their mother while in the midst of the adventure at hand. If its not going to be meaningfull, I'd just as soon not m,ention it as well.

7. Separatist101

Separatist101 Jedi Master star 3

May 11, 2010
  8. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    Perhaps Leia must come to forgive her father. Perhaps Anakin Solo will struggle with being named after his grandfather and look into his family history.

9. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    Thirty years after ROTJ (presumably), I would hope Leia had come to terms with Vader, and Luke/Leia had discovered Padme.

10. JoeyArnold

Nov 7, 2012

the relationship between Luke's grandson & force ghost Kenobi would be priceless to watch if they were both played by the same actor. Ewan could play Luke's grandson and could play the Kenobi force ghost and I would enjoy seeing those two characters talk to themselves because I would be curious to know what they would say to each other. Kenobi will be shocked to see how Luke's grandson looks just like him & then Kenobi will begin asking Yoda how that is even possible. Then Yoda will say, "There is another..." like Yoda already said in the Return of the Jedi.

Kenobi will respond with, "Another what? What are you talking about you old frog?" Who knows what may happen next. Maybe force ghost or really old Mace Windu will pop up and say some things. Maybe Qui Gon Jinn will come out to say some things.

I was shocked when I found that Vader was the father of Luke in the Empire Strikes Back.

I was astonished when I found that Leia is the sister of Luke in the Return of the Jedi.

I want to be surprised again, in this next film.

How about some crazy family secret that connects Kenobi with Luke somehow.

It would be amazing to have one actor play two different characters in a Star Wars film.

11. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    =D==D==D==D=

Gosh darn it, Joey, you convinced me! Lets start a petition right now!

12. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    What secret would they reveal about Kenobi and the Skywalker's though? I don't see them being related unless it's some sort of distant cousin.

13. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    Obi-Wan is really Luke's father. While they were fighting in the outer-rim seiges, Obi-Wan had to stop by Naboo because he "forgot something there. You stay here, it won't take long"

14. JoeyArnold

Nov 7, 2012
    Kenobi & Padme had sex in the ship while Padme was going over to see Anakin on the lava planet at the end of the Revenge of the Sith. It happened so fast. That is one possibility. However, did Kenobi have real parents? Maybe Kenobi came from the force as well.

15. burrisjedimaster1

burrisjedimaster1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Your speculation now gives a whole new reason for Anakian to turn to the darkside!!!

Episode Swag likes this.
  16. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    ummm...Padme was already pregnant. Did Kenobi perform so well, that his sperm went back in time?

DARTHSHAME likes this.
  17. Legacy Jedi Endordude

Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 9, 2012
    I'd like to see at least a mention of Padme, I like the idea some one had of visiting her Grave. But i'd love to see Hayden Christensen reprise the role of an Anakin Force ghost to tell them about their mother. But don't have it be a main plot, treat it like how Obi Wan told Luke Vader is his Dad, just that this time, no ones going to save each other from the dark side.

[​IMG]

Darth_Articulate and kainee like this.
  18. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    Luke pulls out his Jedi iPhone. The background picture on the screen is Natalie Portman. In a bikini.

19. Han Shot First

Han Shot First Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2012
    You started the New Year drinks early?

20. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Hmm doubt Portman will ever come back, besides why not save money and use a plank of wood instead it will give a greater emotive range

Jcuk, JoeyArnold, Dra--- and 2 others like this.
  21. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I just laughed so much when reading that!!!!

JoeyArnold likes this.
  22. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Luke will probably fancy his mother so don't mention her or show a picture of her or Luke will go all funny & red in the face .

23. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    The more I think of Padme's character, the more I hate her. The young and naive 14 year-old girl who had been recently elected queen of an entire world? And not because she was of nobility, but because they voted for her? And not only do we find out that she isn't a traditional born heir to a throne, she actually comes from a simple family, which are alive and well and living in some humble home in the middle of Naboo's capital city?

How in the hell are they going to write them in now, knowing that they still exist? Talk about awkward.

24. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    That is pretty ridiculous if you think about it.

25. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    It get's even better. Yoda tells Obi-wan to take the boy to be with his family!

Apparently some guy who is the son (who met Anakin just once) of the guy Anakin's mother married after he bought her!, is more family than his Grandparents etc that live on Naboo. What was Obi-wan gonna do if he turned up with the baby and Owen said no.

Also if I was Luke I'd be pretty pissed . Bail arbitarily decides he wants a daughter so thats it. Leia gets to grow up a princess and he gets stuck on some rock!