main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Optimistic Appreciation Thread!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by koonfan, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    What happened here?! :p

2. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Sith happens. [face_beatup]

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    They'll all die and then come back with reconstructed windpipes and colostomy bags.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  4. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Nah, they just have a bunch of clones of Anakin they can use instead of him :p

5. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Bite your tongue. It could happen.

6. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Onderon's palace gaurds or whatever already look like an army of Anakins.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  7. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    The new clip for "Missing in Action" looks promising.

On another note, I can't believe it's going to premiere this Saturday. Time sure flies.

8. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Yeah, breaks normally seem longer than this.

9. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Last year's break felt longer...

10. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Gregor...Clovis...I'm *not* eagerly anticipating. Nor the opposite. I like to be contrary. However,I'm eagerly anticipating the Obi - Maul etal to come and so far, based on Revival alone, I'm pleased enough with this season - sure some arcs were too long, etc. but none were really worthless. IMHO.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  11. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    Season 6: Best. Season. Ever.

12. InterestingLurker

Jun 15, 2011
    Already reviewing Season 6, are we now? :p

Seerow likes this.
  13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    New Years always depress me but I'm going to reach deep into my heart and pull out my inner optimist. I'm ready to let go of some weight.

In review season 5 really hasn't been that bad. I probably need to lighten up. Maybe Onderon isn't as bad as I'm making it out to be. I should rewatch Young Jedi again. I could watch it again. Somebody send me a list of what to look for in that arc. Revival was awesome. The Droid arc is actually pretty fun and that last one was an awesome surprise.

In MIA I'll finally get a little clone action with Gregor who looks like he's going the be alot of fun. The hobo look had me LOLing but its really sad to see this guy all alone and living in squallier which is a big difference from the actual deserter, Mr. Lawquane. It really is strange how Gregor appears to grab at Rex's heart in the hologram. I think he may turn out to yet deep clone OC.

Then we got the Clovis arc which I'm much more excited for. Then the Maul arc which is going to be epic and hopefully a tear-jerker. I'll find out sooner than later. Then lastly a finale so dramatic Ashley E. is dying to talk about it. Its gonna end strong. Bring it.

Season 5 is awesome. Season 6 is gonna be more awesome.

Watto likes this.
  14. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    That's Season 10 you're thinking of. :p

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    That's all 10 of the 10 season of TCW he's thinking of. Best ever! -fist bump!-

16. InterestingLurker

Jun 15, 2011
    I'm still surprised that we're probably getting Thorn in the Clovis arc. When it was first revealed, it seemed to mainly be a Padme-centric arc.

17. InterestingLurker

Jun 15, 2011
    On another topic, do we know for sure whether or not the Maul arc will come after the current arc?

18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm not 100% that's confirmed but it does look like there is going to be alot of stuff going on in the Clovis arc rather than it just being Padme-centric which is what has made me more excited for it.

We'll know either this Saturday or the next what comes after, or soon after anyways. I hope the info for the new episode goes up soon.

19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    We probably find out a bit more about Clovis other than his being a sniveling Brylcreem coated traitor.

20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    That shifty weasel...

21. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    He does look like a weasel in the face. I wonder if that was intentional on the part of the character model makers.

It never bothers me when Obi-Wan calls Ventress "my dear" so it's not the term itself, but Clovis saying it, is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Clovis is probably supposed to have that effect. I think he is supposed to sound and look slimy so to speak. I agree it is super creepy when he says things like "My dear". It gonna be interesting to see what his story is. It still amazes me he wasn't executed. This dude is obviously either really good at talking or really valuable.

23. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Maybe it is the situations like with Ziro in Season Three. He has too much important info that everybody wants him not to spill one way or another.

24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    That could very well be. Maybe it wasn't the smartest move to just execute a senator like that. Granted they were going to poison Padme anyways

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    He probably had some value to the Neimoidians or he managed to convince them that he did, and as far as the Republic--did it have capital punishment? Even for treason? In the eyes of existing law that is, not Palpatine doing whatever the hell he wanted.