main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Good moprning, everyone! And how will you all be spending the last day of 2012?

2. Darth Shibs

Darth Shibs Jedi Master star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    Working :( lol

3. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    "Working" ;)! Meaning I'll be slacking off as usual!

4. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    Spent over an hour at the doctor's office this morning getting checked out since I have not seen a doctor in over 5 years. I had 6 vials of blood taken [face_tired], EKG, and fondling.

5. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I left work 3 hours early. It felt good. Picked up some snacks and now settling in with the family for the night.

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  6. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I'm relaxing here at home until I call a buddy later to figure out what to do for this evening.

7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    That was my last routine physical. My thought was, yes, I do know I'm 40. Thanks for the reminder. :p

I spent the afternoon hiking and I'm settled in. Started the bubbly already and I'll probably watch When Harry Met Sally later, just because it's damn hilarious and ends with a good New Year's scene.

8. TahiriVeilaSolo69

Sep 27, 2002
    The doctor thinks I have Celiac's disease, so I have to deal with all that crap. Urgh.

9. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh, that sucks. :( Are you trying to avoid gluten now to test out the theory?

10. TahiriVeilaSolo69

Sep 27, 2002
    Nope, I ordered pizza for dinner :p In all seriousness though, I am going to try it for two weeks and see. I don't get my results until the 26th for all the crap she tested me for. But I feel if I see change I can let her know.

11. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I'm currently in transit to a bar with a couple of friends of mine... less than 2 hours to go until midnight out here.

:D

12. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Happy 2013 GIL! Thanks for being a great bunch of people.

:)

13. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Indeed. Happy New Year to everyone!

14. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Happy New Year people!

15. TahiriVeilaSolo69

Sep 27, 2002
    Hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years.

16. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I did... it took a while (and a couple of drinks) to get used to being in a noisy, crowded bar, but I ended up having a great evening. Went to sleep at about 5am (after watching the ball drop on my DVR courtesy of CNN... Anderson Cooper & Kathy Griffin are quite a hoot. :p ), but for whatever reason woke up about 8:55am, and haven't been able to sleep again... I've been watching Law & Order: SVU for 3 hours. :p

17. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Happy 2013 everybody! :) It looks like a great year for SW: Scoundrels comes out today, Celebration Europe is this summer, and AOTC/ROTS come out in 3D this fall. :cool:

18. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Happy 2013!!! here's to another two years of insane speculation! [face_dancing]

Note to self: never pull an all-nighter again. I woke up a zombie and I'm STILL tired. (Napping when you have a rambunctious nephew running around is nearly impossible) I-)

On the other hand, there's something delightfully fun about watching Return of the Jedi at 3 AM. :cool:

19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm nocturnal but I cannot do all-nighters anymore.

I got in bed at 1 am or so and fell asleep reading. Pathetic, I know.

20. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I always fall asleep to DirecTV station 856, which plays New Age instrumental music, of which I really enjoy. An album (the video below is a track from said album) that gets a lot of play on this station.:

There's something about music like that which gets to me... I can't fully explain it. I like to think/would hope that a journey into a possible afterlife would feature music like that.

21. King Terak

King Terak Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 22, 2012
    Sittin' right here, havin' another beer from Mexico, let the nice booze melt my Hoth blues away....

22. TahiriVeilaSolo69

Sep 27, 2002
    I tried to go to bed around 2 am but I had such terrible heart burn that it kept me up until about 5 am [face_plain] I was seriously suffering, that was the absolute worst.

23. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    I know the feeling. I wish I could borrow Jabba's stomach over the holidays. :p

24. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Happy New Year GIL! Its going to be a BIG year for Star Wars and for the JC - I can feel it in my waters. :eek:

25. TahiriVeilaSolo69

Sep 27, 2002
    I am craving pita chips and hummus like a madmannnnnn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.