main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What scenes do you want to see in The Clone Wars?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by InterestingLurker, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Tell which scenes you've always wanted to see in TCW...

-A scene where Rex and Fives mention Echo. Perhaps after some Republic officer treats him and the Clones like ****, he'll go off on a tangent about how the lives of Clones are meaningless to most non-Clones and mention Echo as an example of a Clone who's death was ignored. Rex will then tell Echo that at least he has his brothers to care for him.

-A scene where Anakin talks about Qui-Gon Jinn to Ahsoka, perhaps after a conversation having to do with Maul. I want Anakin to mention Qui-Gon is a "father" to him and express his hate at Maul.

-When Ahsoka finally learns about the Tusken Raider massacre. I don't know how she will find out or how she will react(preferably with either anger at Anakin's secrecy or sadness), but all I know is that I want to see it.

-When 1313 is first shown.

-Sidious vs. Maul and Savage.

-Lesbian sex scene with Padme and Ahsoka. What? A guy can dream...

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I am liking that post for everything but the last part that about makes me vomit in my mouth.

I really, really want a scene where Rex meet Lux and talks about clones killing his dad. Better yet Rex was the clone who shot him. On his knees begging for mercy.

I would like a scene where Fives and Rex have a falling out, just to give me the feels.

I would a scene about the aftermath of Umbara for that matter.

I would like a scene where Clovis gets the crap beat out of him (atleast one of these can come true).

3. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    My thoughts exactly. [face_sick]

Seerow likes this.
  4. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Add to the Anakin talking about Qui-Gon to Ahsoka, but throw in a bone or two of appreciation for Obi-Wan stepping in and how he's "tried" (whack from Yoda's stick) his best.

Show some consequences of stuff, like Padme trading Grievous for Anakin, etc.

5. Convor

Convor Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 25, 2011
    A scene where Ahsoka is reassigned to Plo.

>Lesbian sex scene with Ahsoka

[​IMG]

6. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I'd go nuts if Darth Sidious or Darth Maul name-dropped some of the Sith Lords from the Tales of the Jedi comics.

Order66Survivor likes this.
  7. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    - A scene where Gregor beats the crap out of Wac for being annoying.

8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Luke and Leia's conception scene. o_O Or maybe not, because the one I have in my imagination is probably better and I don't want it ruined.

Padme shoots Clovis in the crotch with a blaster a la Kevin vs Joe Pesci in Home Alone.

Probably won't get that, so...Anakin beating the crap out of Clovis. "You look like one of the womp rats on Tatooine!"

Anakin tells Ahsoka to shut up.

Obi-Wan wins a battle. Any battle really, just let him escape with his dignity intact for once.

9. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Wow, I'm surprised at the hate towards Clovis. Is it his fault Padme keeps leading him on and is not being honest with him or several others for that matter?

- scene where Ahsoka is visiting Padme and sees a spare glove, which looks very similar to the one Anakin wears over his mechanical hand, lying on a dresser in Padme's bedroom.

10. FARK2005

FARK2005 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012
    I would like a scene in which disobeying orders or breaking rules have negative consequences instead of positive.

Since we (unfortunately) have a situation in which Anakin has a Padawan I would really like to see him actually train her – show us some basic Padawan training.

Jedi sparring/training.

This^ - especially the Jedi Council questioning Rex about Krell and what happened on Umbara or at least discussing among themselves.

Mace Windu in action.

Obi-Wan and Anakin having a proper discussion about the Rako Hardeen-thing.

Ventress and Obi-Wan parting ways after “Revenge”.

Grievous actually taking advantage of the fact that he can wield 4 lightsabers.

A Jedi breaking the “Force Choke”-hold on his/her own, showing that the Jedi are not completely helpless against it.

Warning: this contains spoiler for the Maul-arc:
    Obi-Wan mourning Satine (and Anakin showing his understanding).

Shirtless, male (human) Jedi[face_dancing]

11. ninjaofthenight801

ninjaofthenight801 Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 19, 2011
    Labryinth of Evil-style secret mission to discover the whereabouts of Sidious, which results in all of them being killed at his reveal; except the Shadow Conspiracy arc kinda nullifies that secret.

Episode-long space battle

Grievous killing Jedi(s) without droid assistance

12. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    • Obi-Wan and Anakin (optional) go to Tatooine and cross paths with Owen, Beru and Cliegg (possibly dead).
      • Resolve Obi-Wan knowing about Anakin's family
      • Resolve Owen trying to convince Anakin to stay (perhaps in the wake of Cliegg's death and further trouble with Sand People)
    • Obi-Wan and/or Anakin crosses paths with Tuskens, who are shown to be highly intelligent and dispel the notion that they are more like animals, despite appearing humanoid.
      • Perhaps Anakin's actions in the wholesale slaughter of the Tusken tribe that took his mother had become known to other Tusken raiders that fear/revere him or maybe it has consequences in retaliation against the Lars? Might be why Owen is insistent that Luke stay on the farm and not be like his father.
    • Jabba gives evidence of Hutt criminal activities to Republic
      • He seems to be be way more overtly evil/powerful in the OT and I always found it curious that Palpatine was willing to share power with Jabba and not encroach on Tatooine
      • Jabba helping the Republic against the CIS and absorbing his rivals' operations could account for why he seems to be left alone by Palpatine and why he's so powerful.
    • A conversation between Obi-Wan and Anakin about what exactly being the Chosen One is supposed to mean, if the Jedi never really put him in a position to kill/capture any Sith.
      • Perhaps he begins to have involuntary visions that allow him to peel back the "shroud of the Dark Side" little by little and the Jedi use him to help identify the second Sith and the Jedi become more of a threat to Sidious
    • Dooku talks to Burtoni and tries to buy the Republic's cloning contract and rob the Republic of its military
    • Dooku makes a sincere attempt on Palpatine's life and begins to plot with Grievous as to how to out maneuver his master.
    • Dooku agreeing to provide lightsaber training to Grievous
      • With Grievous subsequently being able to handle himself better/kill Jedi
      • Would like to see Grievous use his foot to hold a lightsaber, even just one time, as a nod to his more unorthodox fighting style in the microseries
    • Maul being captured and interrogated by the Republic
    • Maul face-to-face with Sidious in his Palpatine persona with the risk that Maul might expose him.
    • Increasing acknowledgement by the Jedi that there may be a Sith manipulating the senate and increasing distrust of Palpatine
    • A new cloning facility makes a bid to win the Republic's cloning contract and introduce a new breed of clones to begin to phase out and supplement the current Jango clones
    • Gunray accepting a holocommunication from Lott Dod (or one of the CIS commerce guild leaders communicating with their contacts in the Republic senate)
    • The commerce guild senators protesting a decision made in the Republic senate and openly walking out, later to openly join the CIS
    • The Jedi having to deal with a Republic planet overtaken by a desire to join the CIS and how far the Jedi are willing to go to keep a planet within the Republic against its will, or how far they are willing to go to commit treason to keep the innocent people safe from someone like Tarkin, who will go to any lengths to keep a planet loyal to the Republic.
    • CIS beginning construction of the Death Star
    • Acknowledgement that the ancient Sith were a species (could be as simple as some ancient bust that Palpatine keeps in his officer, or a statue of one on Korriban (should we ever go there).
    • A clone killing coming into conflict with a member of the Republic
    • An explanation as to what a Sith is and how they relate to the Jedi
    • An uppity member of one of the commerce guilds begins to take the exploitation of both sides to the next step and realizes that if they could identify Sidious (possibly using the hologram identification program that Ashoka uses) then they could ransom that information to the Republic and or blackmail Sidious. Said individual winds up dead and no further attempts are made.
    • Dooku vs. Mace
    • Dooku acknowledges Qui-Gon
    • Talzin gets some coherent plan as to what her deal with Maul is.
    • A senator openly denounces Palpatine's efforts to gain emergency powers, Palpatine re-states that he reluctantly took powers because the senate demanded it, there is a growing segment of the senate that is suspicious of Palpatine and begins to demand re-elections. Palpatine wins by a narrow margin and needs to escalate the war and accelerate his plans to the endgame.
    • A Jedi is expelled
    • Dooku and Palpatine meet face to face as part of peace negotiations that were demanded by the senates of both sides. Dooku turns several Jedi to the Dark Side and uses them to plot an attempt on Palpatine's life. The plot fails and the Jedi are made to look like they made an attempt to usurp the government, though Palpatine goes to their defense and insists that it was just a small group of individuals that do not reflect the will of the Jedi Council
      • More fuel to be used later when Palpatine finally declares the Jedi to be traitors
    • The CIS senate is massacred and the CIS Council takes on more authority - any number of people could do this
      • Dooku could arrange something with Burtoni to send clones to Raxis to slaughter the senate and frame the Republic to escalate the war past any hope for negotiations except in the idealistic mind of a handful of Republic senators.
    • One or more clones is faced with the realization that the Clone Wars won't last forever and what their fate will be when it's over.
      • It might be revealed that the Republic cannot afford/is unwilling to fund a standing army indefinitely and that the clones might be treated as expendable afterward.
    • Sidious begins to lay the groundwork for Order 66 by capitalizing on the insecurities of the clones and the prospect of a military dictatorship led by Sidious and Moffs.
    • Yularen begins to be corrupted by the increasing militarization of the Republic
    • A senator begins to make the case for the immorality of using a clone army.
    • Ahsoka gets some insight as to how the clones see themselves, why they are loyal to a Republic that they never knew, what they are going to do when the war is over, and if they see their existence as immoral.
    • Anakin threatens to kill clones when they begin to realize that they need not take military service for granted and feel that they have the right to choose.

13. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    This would be a terrific connection with Ep. IV, great idea.

14. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    I would like to see some scenes setting up/showcasing the "anti-Jeditism" that was running rampant in the Republic at the time.

15. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    A Neimoidian Jedi. (If there can be a Sith one then there can be a Jedi one.)

Now_Serving_No1138 likes this.
  16. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

This really does need to be explored especially since Obi-Wan clearly knows Anakin has family on Tatooine. Hopefully this might be something they show in future and its a Tatooine mission for the both of them that allows all these facts to happen.

As for scenes? Erm... I'd like to see more of this alleged close friendship that Obi-Wan and Bail Organa have. There must be a reason that can tie in with Leia's line in Ep IV when she says 'you served my father in the Clone Wars'. Would be good to see that appear on screen rather then appear in Wild Space, one of the tie-in-novels.

17. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    This. The writers need to stop portraying every Neimoidian as evil. There's no need for that generalization.

18. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Padme's behavior in Senate Spy annoyed me as much as Clovis' behavior did; there are few behaviors that I dislike more than faking benevolence/a friendship/more than that. I understood that it was dishonesty as a means to an end and is to some extent, sadly, expected in politics. Didn't make it less annoying.

But Clovis...due to him, watching an entire episode of Senate Spy makes me feel like I need a shower.

Good one. I don't particularly want Ahsoka learning outright about Anakin and Padme, since Obi-Wan didn't seem to until the end, but I'm OK with her having suspicions.

rumblewagon and Seerow like this.
  19. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Well...

Doesn't Obi-Wan confront Anakin about Padme in the Clovis arc?

20. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Not directly I don't think.

21. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I have my suspicions he's going to come very close.

22. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
  23. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    LOL, I can understand why you think he's kinda creepy and slimy.
    [​IMG]
    "On the contrary, I hope it will be much better than old times."
    Padme broke off their past romantic relationship and now is inviting him out to dinner. And then she tells him she'd be happy to accompany him to Cato Neimoidia. Padme later says she believes in "2nd chances" and gives Clovis a meaningful look. She keeps giving him so many signals that he should not be faulted for interpreting them the way he did.

24. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    She was just playing the part.:p

25. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    And did so very well. I wonder what new lines and innuendos she'll have at their next meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.