main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which characters from the saga do you want to see in TCW that haven't been in it yet?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Maybe he kills Ahsoka and Anakin disfigures him. :p

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  2. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    I wouldn't mind seeing the Sun Guard and the Maladians make their debut in TCW.

SithStarSlayer and QuangoFett like this.
  3. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    KenobiSkywalker If Ahsoka dies in TCW I don't want Anakin to know it, but I don't like Ahsoka so I liked the post anyway. :p

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  4. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I want to see Wuher, but as something prestigious like a CIS senator that is forced to take a job as a cantina bartender following the capitulation of the CIS :p

But on a more serious note, I forgot to mention Palpatine's advisers on my previous list. The guys with the non-speaking roles that were present in the throne room in ROTJ.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  5. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Since Sy Snootles has made a couple of appearances, why not have Droopy McCool and Max Rebo show up at some point?

6. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    No way- they definitely shouldn't show all those minor characters of OT- that makes GFFA so small.... I could live with something like poster of Max Rebo though. I would rather see other members of their species- old Genndy-series had droid invasion of Orto.

If we just have to have more OT-people I think they shouldn't use anyone else from Jabba's palace (50 percent of characters seen there have already appeared) but instead show something like young Jek Porkins or Rieekan or other rebels since those haven't appeared. Maybe that "Prune face" character Orrimaarko from ROTJ and/or his species could appear. Solomahal is another possiblity- he even supposedly fought in the clone wars.

Galaxy should have more musicians than Max Rebo and his band. New and fresh characters are better than adding every single background person from Originals. TCW has done great job using many background alien-designs though and creating new characters which represent people seen in OT (like Bric and El-Les were both new individuals but both species had clear connection to OT- since other members of those same species had a drink in Chalmun's cantina.) That is what they should do instead of using same individuals, use same species and affiliations and stuff without making galaxy smaller than it already is.

7. RamonM

RamonM Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2013
    Altis and co.

8. Orrelios

Feb 21, 2005
    Prune Face would be ace; there's so many possibilites with the character.

Samayel_, BigAl6ft6 and Seerow like this.
  9. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Well said.

10. Ziro the Butt

Ziro the Butt Jedi Padawan

Oct 12, 2012
    Ziro's nephew Jabba.

11. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Max Rebo would be cool to see, and having some of his species, like a tribe of them with Max Rebo as one of the members, like the musician or something would be great, and I wanna see what they sound like.

12. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    They definitely shouldn't speak english and I think they don't even have mouths- maybe they could mumble some way though or sound like some instrument like trumpet or something....

13. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
  14. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
  15. Kweh-chan

Kweh-chan Jedi Master star 1

Mar 7, 2006
    RUNE HAAKO NOW PLEASE!!!

Lushros Dofine is also a must; what looks like an upcoming episode on Cato Neimoidia would be the perfect opportunity to introduce both him and Haako. For such a cool character, Dofine got so little screen time, so I'd love to see him expanded upon in TCW. We also need the rest of the Separatists: San Hill, Tikkes, Shu Mai, etc. I want an episode with the entire Separatist Council in one place.

Seriously...WHY have we not had Haako yet???

16. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011

QuangoFett likes this.
  17. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Ha! I really like your avatar... Three Neimoidians sitting on a bench... :)

In Episode 3, Dofine seemed a good Captain to me. Capable of doing his job.
    I would love to see him serve Gunray or Grievous. We have seen already too much of those tactical droids...

Kweh-chan likes this.
  18. Kweh-chan

Kweh-chan Jedi Master star 1

Mar 7, 2006
    Thank you very much; it's an older piece of my work. If you look closely, it's "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" :D

Lushros Dofine was an outstanding captain - calm, talented, and hand-picked by Grievous.I like the tactical droids, but you're absolutely right, they are no replacement for Dofine. While I'd prefer to see him interact with Gunray or Dod, I think it would be super interesting to see what he's like with Grievous, before Episode III. Heck, I think it would be AWESOME if they had an episode where he was actually shown being chosen to command the Invisible Hand.

19. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Elan Sel'Sabagno aka: Sleazebaggano, just because.

20. Orrelios

Feb 21, 2005
    Yeah, I wonder what became of him after he rethought his life.

21. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    There is only one problem with Dofine. If they show him serving Grievous, he simply cannot be a better strategist than Grievous. And that's the problem, in TCW Grievous is shown to lose all the time. So, Dofine cannot shine. They could always make Dofine the one who is assigned to protect the Separatist Council when it is transported from one planet to another.

By the way, in Labyrinth of Evil they state Dofine was in conrol of the CIS navy while Grievous was kidnapping Palpatine.

22. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
  23. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    BigAl6ft6 and pronker like this.
  24. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Zett Jukassa - he's somewhere around the Temple, a bit younger than Ahsoka, I think?

Breha Organa - Leia's foster mother ought to get at least a few lines of dialogue.

Max Rebo, yes!

25. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Now Tag and Bink would be fantastic to have pop up! There's a quote from Rubio that, at this point in TCW timeline, Tag & Bink are working as dishwasters somewhere trying to get together enough scratch for cab fare back to Courscant. I think Anakin ditched them on Naboo or something at a certain point in Ep. 2.

Also, Skippy the Jedi Droid should show up somewhere as well. Just a very, very lucky droid and nobody knows about his midicholrian count.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.