main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I'm down with this. One less chance she'll shake his hand or kick his ass. Or both.

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Ashley E. did mention something about having a Mando scene and another scene with Katie Sachoff at SDCC 2011 but I've always been confused is she was talking about the season a future one or even "A Friend in Need'

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  3. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    There is probably so much about the finale we don't know - and what we are speculating is probably only just brushing the top off - it is possible that some Mandos are in the big finale too. Or she could have slipped her guard and its in a future season. I don't think she means 'A Friend in Need' her words do not fit for that.

Seerow likes this.
  4. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Your right, the could have been one more puzzle piece to the finale. I do think the finale may be a 4 part arc where the last two parts with serve as this season's finale and leave us on a real cliff hanger.

5. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    That would be rather cruel.. :p

6. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    [face_thinking]
    What if the lost child is Ventress?

cwustudent likes this.
  7. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Weird. =b

I'm kinda surprised to hear Yoda refer to Ahsoka as a child myself. I think its possible he means someone else.

8. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    [​IMG]

Esg likes this.
  9. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Curse you wall of spoiler tags that I dare not look at!

10. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Your avatar should have sunglasses on.​

Cannot See Spoiler Free.JPG
    :p

11. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I just watched again. That trailer is really great, can't stop watching. Really gets me excited about those storylines that they are carrying forward. The fact that they focused on certain areas would make me tend to believe those are the stories that will really carry on.

12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    The new trailer is a beautiful tribute to the series. Its awesome enough just to hear John Williams behind the clips in the trailer. Really the whole thing does amazing justice to the series. Really makes me think of the DBB quote in my sig.

When I first came here I used to say TCW was perfect turn your brain off escapism. It reminded me of an early 90s cartoon with 3D animation. It was all campy and cheesy goodness. Its still got some of that but TCW has evolved past that. The mythos and cool complexity. The great action sequences and story driven not all gratuitous violence. The tenebrous themes without getting all grimdark depressing. Its disconnected, yet connected like seeing a 2000 piece puzzle scattered across a table and knowing all the pieces go together.

Well done, LucasAnimation, I want more.

AkashKedavra_93 and rumblewagon like this.
  13. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Loving Tano in 1313... my only hope that she makes it to the Sequel Trilogy.
    I want to watch that forum burn.lol

14. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    That trailer just shows what good editing and a proper williams soundtrack can do to compliment the imagery. Why is there neither of these in the actual show?

15. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Lucasfilm just posted a better quality and embeddable version of the series trailer to Youtube:

16. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Don't know about the editing, maybe JW didn't want to score a couple hundred episodes? Or was too pricey, maybe? Never made any sense to me either. /Shrugs.

17. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    They could have used some of JW's scores from the saga. It can't be that expensive to use them if they are already using them as placeholders in trailers. [face_dunno]

Garth Maul likes this.
  18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Don't hurt me please. I think the soundtracks to TCW have improved immensely from season 4 onward. Its probably more like they want TCW to stand on its own musically. I don't think TCW really need the JW sounds all the time. Still, I would like to hear a little more JW here and there.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  19. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I agree, i believe Filoni had said they wanted to develop their own themes instead of repeating the same themes every show which we would eventually get tired of.

Also, i want to point out my love of the 501st theme. You do hear it in the Umbara arc but it originated in Rookies I believe. And its featured prominently in the Lego Star Wars The Clone Wars Rookies level :p

Seerow likes this.
  20. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    They can get away with recycling music for a trailer, but not for the show.

21. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Or just get Mark Griskey to do the soundtrack rather than Kiner the hack.

Esg and SithStarSlayer like this.
  22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I really like the sound track with the trumpets and the drums when the 501st is shown marching up to to arrest Krell. Like in the scene where Rex puts his helmet on.

23. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
  24. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Plo Koon is cool and all, but the fact that he beats out Grievous is criminal, especially when you take into consideration that he fails in most of his limited appearances.

I feel like going back and retroactively making Grievous the worst general ever warrants a demotion. They can then go back, edit him out of ROTS and replace him with a bantha.

25. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Fixed.

;)