main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would you be a Jedi or a Sith?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth Xalfrea, Jan 2, 2013.

?

What order of the Force would you devote yourself to?

1. Jedi

52.8%
  2. Sith

47.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I resent that. I will now try to reach out with the Force and choke you with my awesome powers! If you don't respond we'll know I was successful! [face_devil]

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  2. darthbarracuda

darthbarracuda Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 4, 2012
    rofl OK so not all Sith are "insane"...Dooku's doing pretty good, psychologically. But Sidious is crazy for power, Vader's succumbed to the dark side and is crestfallen at his betrayal to Padme and her death, etc.

It was more of an expression...lol.

I would like to be Jedi more than Sith cause I know that there would always be someone else ready to stab me in the back and there's no true friendships. But the Jedi follow this really strict code that is extremely dogmatic and doesn't allow them to do things even if it would turn the tide of a conflict.

I'd keep my self-control to not go on a power-hungry craze, but still do stuff I want to.

Luke's new Jedi order seems pretty chill. It doesn't seem as dogmatic and stuff.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  3. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001
    I'd be a jedi of Obiwan's caliber. my lightsaber would be gold colored.

4. Eryndil

Eryndil Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 18, 2012
    I am a Jedi :D

5. TheMadHatter

TheMadHatter Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2009
    NEITHER

they're both weird in their own way

Admiral_Volshe and benknobi1 like this.
  6. Tevase2

Tevase2 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    A Sith for sure, that way if i ever get mad and chop someone's head off i wouldn't need to answer to a disapproving Jedi council.

7. tal0nkarrde

tal0nkarrde Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Probably a Jedi with some dark side tendencies. I just don't see myself holding with all of the Jedi doctrine.

8. Ambervikings91

Ambervikings91 Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 1, 2012
    Jedi, I work for a non profit :)

9. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I think some folks do not know what evil is.

10. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    For me this is a broad question because I'm not sure if you're asking me personally (if Star Wars was real) which side I'd most identify with, or if you're asking which side I most enjoy playing with in the fandom and exploring.
    For the former, Jedi. For the latter, Sith.

11. awesomejedi

awesomejedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    I'd be a Jedi for sure. I hate to even side with Sith in video games.

12. darthbarracuda

darthbarracuda Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 4, 2012
    Now that I think of it, I'd be either a Gray Jedi, or a Sith like Darth Vectivus. Have the self-control to stop going insane for power

13. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    *jumps up and down* A Sith A Sith A Sith A Sith!!

*collapses*

:p

14. mes520

mes520 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    A Jedi, but with a touch of grey

15. Lord Optimus

Lord Optimus Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 30, 2011
    I would start a group of force users similar to the Grey Jedi you all speak of, but we would definitely be closer to Jedi than Sith. Attachment would not be forbidden, you would be able to have a family life and a girlfriend/wife if you chose. They would be trained in seclusion similar to Jedi, but would be allowed to go visit their families every now and then. Our Temple would not be on Coruscant with all the distractions of a city planet, our Temple would be on Iego, the planet of a thousand moons.

We wouldn't want to rule the galaxy like the Sith, but we would take bounty hunting and security jobs. We would have no allegiance to the Republic but would fight for them in desperate times. We would not call ourselves peace keepers, in an advanced galaxy like the GFFA it would be impossible to keep peace and would only be viewed as failures.

Our ranking system would consist of Younglings, Padawans, Knights, and Masters just like the Jedi. However it would be extremely difficult to become a Master in our Order, our Order would consist mostly of Knights. We would be honorable warriors, and would view the Sith as our enemies and the Jedi as our allies.

16. Cad Carnage

Cad Carnage Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2013
    I pledge myself to your teachings

DarthOptimusPrime likes this.
  17. Adirondackjedi27

Adirondackjedi27 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2013
    I would be a Grey Jedi. I would use the Dark Side when needed and I would stay out of minor problems on other worlds. Between the Sith and Jedi I'll vote for the Jedi but you should have a middle option.

18. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    I would be a Jedi but I want a Red Lightsaber

19. Seren

Seren Jedi Knight

Aug 8, 2011
    I am a Sith. Power Ambition Cunning Cruelty Intelligence and complete loyalty to my precious people. Anything that is a danger to my precious people will be destroyed. Mercy is for the weak. Also I make good cookies ^^

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  20. Yoda_of_Soda

Yoda_of_Soda Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 13, 2013
    Jedi's always win!!!!!![face_talk_hand]

21. KilroyMcFadden

KilroyMcFadden Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    Except in the PT where most of them, what with their utter destruction and all, seem to sort of not adhere to the "always win" claim. ;)

Seren likes this.
  22. Seren

Seren Jedi Knight

Aug 8, 2011
    Always win huh? You mean like General Hoth and his Jedi? Or the Jedi purged via order 66? Or the Jedi killed during the Yuzzhan vong invasion? How about those that died during Darth Caeduses reign or maybe those killed during Darth Krayts reign which includes a Skywalker? Yup good ole Jedi.

23. Lord Chazza

Lord Chazza Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2013
    This is hard. The Jedi sound far too pious but the Sith are always killing each other. Plus, as a Sith you can never be happy because you always have to hate everything. You're kind of a bit like a 13-14 year old in your outlook on life only you have yellow eyes and lightning flows from your fingers. Well at then end of the day I'll go for the life pious Jedi rather than the life of a stroppy Sith.

24. Seren

Seren Jedi Knight

Aug 8, 2011
    Sith don't hate everything. Caedus certainly didn't hate his daughter. I don't hate my precious people. Now give in to your inner darkness and join me! I have chocolate cookies ^^

25. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    +1

KilroyMcFadden likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.