main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Out of Bounds (The ELL OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Trieste, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Sounds good. I would hate for another head of the scheduling committee to disappear. :p

[​IMG]

jcgoble3 likes this.
  2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Oh, don't worry. I only have two non-conference opponents from last season left in the league. ;)

Although I'd rather have Dubya_Scott back so I could beat up on Braden and the Hansons. :(

Dubya_Scott likes this.
  3. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Hey now! I do have some nonHumans as well :p

And you know I'm going to have to use that clip IC now ;)

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

4. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    But none of them are currently starters. So my point on the last page still stands. ;)

5. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    I wouldn't mind if you worked her initial scene from X-Men First Class in either. You know, the one where she infiltrates the Hellfire Club? :D

And happy 100th page of posts in this thread everybody. We talk entirely wayyyyyyyyyy too much. ;)

6. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Actually the last two seasons (270 & 271) my front three were nonHumans and last year I had a total of nine that started...

Right now no one is starting because we are in the off season :D

7. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Oh, a reminder to everyone who is updating team sheets in posts made in the library thread that were originally put up before the board move: if/when these posts get untruncated all changes will be lost. I strongly recommend that you keep a file on your computer with your content that you update concurrently with the library thread.

8. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    I'm still laughing at Alana's P.E. class. [face_rofl] You've been saving that for a while, haven't you? :D

9. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    I want a hand at the newbies next year[face_mischief][face_devil]:p

Also Trieste if you want you can tag me in your posts since my teams stadium is hosting this championship game. Like let Zeke Interview Glencross or something like that

10. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    What, has Zeke decided on a career change?

11. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    No I mean for his own benfit. Since the Rough Riders season is over he could play super fan or tourist or something like that

12. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    You and your team will be eating your words and my dust by halftime.

Jedi Gunny and Trieste like this.
  13. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Let the preseason smacktalk fly :cool:

jcgoble3 and Trieste like this.
  14. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    That's what happens when the only game left is against an NPC, we all "look forward to next year".

[​IMG]

15. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    It's an elaboration of something that was in Alana's character sheet that I decided to whip out. I'd like to get one or two more posts up before the actual Cup game with some good moments. I've been waiting ten seasons for this. I intend to do it right. :D

Sure thing on the tags, though how would you feel about a post-game interaction? Pregame might be a bit busy since I intend to transition to game day with my next post.

Also, since the Starkillers will take the place of the Chiefs in the Skywalker Conference, you'll get that shot. jcgoble3 is going to be the elder statesman of that conference. And like all good elder statesmen he's either going to show you whipper snappers what's what or he's going to get mugged and have his wallet stolen by you hoodlums.

16. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    [face_rofl][face_rofl] Hopefully the former. The Storm fans are fed up with losing seasons, as evidenced by the last game being blacked out.

17. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Offsides has been eliminated from the game rules. Goalkeeper interference has been written in (I've been vague about the presence of a goalkeeper's box or any such thing, but we may want to define that). I've also rewritten the "Roof Rule", if you will.

And oh boy, if we get into naming these rules, we're going to have a lot of fun. Just wait until Liam_Vehn finds something he can label the ELL's version of the tuck rule. I'm sure it's going get called the "Glencross Rule" or the "Horste Rule".

18. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    Is that a challange?o_O

19. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I'm pretty sure the concept of a forward pass as done in football has no meaning in the Limmieverse. :p

Yes, that's now a word.

Limmiverse

Dubya_Scott likes this.
  20. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
  21. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    A public incident involving a highly prominent elected official taking in a sports event.

Thank goodness there are no highly prominent elected officials in this game, especially none who are prominently connected with a given team. :D

22. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I never knew Alana was considered an elected official as team captain. :p

23. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Only on Bakura :p

24. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Actually I was referring to Aileen Wynn, who we all know is Slap Bet Commissioner of the league.

[​IMG]

25. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Sounds like someone needs to keep their wallet in the stadium and retract the roof. [face_idea]

And he bring-eth back the GIFs! Hide!